Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFC West Active.!!!

2 posters

Go down

NFC West Active.!!! Empty NFC West Active.!!!

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

NFC WesT Has Something Beasty This Year They Have More Wins Then any Other Division This Year Cardinals Are Number 1 With 49ers Right Behind Them And Suprisingly The Rams And Seahawks Are Only Trailing By 1 Win Dont Be Surprised If Two Wild Cards Come From This Division.!! For Years The West Has Been The Doormat Of The NFL But Looks Like They Are Back And Hungry For Glory,!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

NFC West Active.!!! Empty Re: NFC West Active.!!!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm

CARDINALS AND RAMS ARE OVERRATED. SEAHAWKS MIGHT GET THE WILDCARD THO. 9ERS TAKE THE DIVISION

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm

CARDINALS AND RAMS ARE OVERRATED OR MORE LUCKY THAN ANYTHING. SEAHAWKS MIGHT GET THE WILDCARD THO. 9ERS TAKE THE DIVISION

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Thugtastic wrote:CARDINALS AND RAMS ARE OVERRATED OR MORE LUCKY THAN ANYTHING. SEAHAWKS MIGHT GET THE WILDCARD THO. 9ERS TAKE THE DIVISION

Neer Say Lucky In The NFL Ive Seen The Worst Teams Make The Playoffs And Upset A More Favorited Team Like The 7-9 Seehawks And The 11-5 Saints In 2010 Lol.. That Was Horrible The NFC West Is Quite Impressive This Year I Have To Admit.. In The AFC West I Was Expecting Improvement From The Raiders But It seems As If Palmer Is All Alone And The New Scheme Isnt Allowing Mcfadden To Floursh.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:CARDINALS AND RAMS ARE OVERRATED OR MORE LUCKY THAN ANYTHING. SEAHAWKS MIGHT GET THE WILDCARD THO. 9ERS TAKE THE DIVISION

Neer Say Lucky In The NFL Ive Seen The Worst Teams Make The Playoffs And Upset A More Favorited Team Like The 7-9 Seehawks And The 11-5 Saints In 2010 Lol.. That Was Horrible The NFC West Is Quite Impressive This Year I Have To Admit.. In The AFC West I Was Expecting Improvement From The Raiders But It seems As If Palmer Is All Alone And The New Scheme Isnt Allowing Mcfadden To Floursh.!!
a losing team wont make it to the playoffs form the nfc west this year cuhz the 9ers are better. cardinals and rams will not make the playoffs. maybe the seahawks, they seem like they have the most actually talent

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:

a losing team wont make it to the playoffs form the nfc west this year cuhz the 9ers are better. cardinals and rams will not make the playoffs. maybe the seahawks, they seem like they have the most actually talent

I dont Know About The Cardinals But The Rams Do Have A Pretty Good Squad and They Have One of The Best Coaches In The NFL Jeff Fisher...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 pm

How About That NFC WEST Seahawks Just Smashed On The Patriots.!! If Dt Says That Aint Sumtin Then IDK Wut He Is Smoking Lol.!!! No a Coincidence Not Luck.!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Thugnificent wrote:How About That NFC WEST Seahawks Just Smashed On The Patriots.!! If Dt Says That Aint Sumtin Then IDK Wut He Is Smoking Lol.!!! No a Coincidence Not Luck.!!!
NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS BEING LUCKY BRUH BRUH, THE CARDINALS YEA, BUT THE SEAHAWKS GOT A GOOD SQUAD

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugnificent wrote:How About That NFC WEST Seahawks Just Smashed On The Patriots.!! If Dt Says That Aint Sumtin Then IDK Wut He Is Smoking Lol.!!! No a Coincidence Not Luck.!!!
NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS BEING LUCKY BRUH BRUH, THE CARDINALS YEA, BUT THE SEAHAWKS GOT A GOOD SQUAD

At first i wasnt quite sold on that quarterback wilson but i think hes it.. HeS what the seahawks will use to go to the big house in years to come if he stays healthy and that defense stays beasty...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Seahwaks vs 49ers... im going for the birds on this one.. 49ers K... 49ers is all around better but seattle got something that i cant put my finger on lol...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down