Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 glocc gets crazy on game

4 posters

Go down

40 glocc gets crazy on game Empty 40 glocc gets crazy on game

Post  yak.yak Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 pm

40 Glocc Sues The Game
Over Street Fight --
He Pulled a GUN On Me!

Rapper 40 Glocc is seeking revenge against The Game over a brutal beatdown caught on tape earlier this year ... but he's not after street justice, 40 Glocc wants COLD, HARD CASH.

40 -- real name Lawrence White -- just filed a lawsuit against Game over the July 7 incident that took place in front of a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. You probably saw the video.

According to the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, 40 says he was leaving a party, when he was jumped by Game and Game's 15-man entourage for no reason.

Game recorded the fight on his iPhone and published the footage to YouTube -- under the title, "The Game Beats Up 40 Glocc Whilst Recording on iPhone Full Video."

In his suit, 40 says the video does NOT show the full story ... claiming Game had chased after him with a gun ... and shouted, "Freeze or I'ma shoot, n*gga."

40 claims he tried to escape ... but Game caught up, pointed the gun at his chest and told him not to fight back or he would "end it right now."

In the docs, 40 says he obliged ... and Game and Game's crew proceeded to beat him mercilessly ... causing major injuries to his right eye, ribs, kidneys, right shoulder and back.

40 also says he suffered wounds to his face, head, legs, arms and hands.

40 is suing for unspecified damages -- but we're guessing he wants MILLIONS ... not only for assault and battery ... but he also feels Game tarnished his thug reputation by portraying him as a coward on the YouTube video.

At the time of the altercation, sources close to The Game told TMZ ... Game did NOT pull a gun during the incident and insisted "it was a one-on-one fight."

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

40 glocc gets crazy on game Empty Re: 40 glocc gets crazy on game

Post  yak.yak Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 pm

The Game to 40 Glocc
You Sue Me?
I'll Beat Your Ass Again!!

In what may be considered the worst response to an assault and battery lawsuit ever ... The Game has now issued a PUBLIC THREAT to attack his accuser again.

We broke the story ... rapper 40 Glocc filed a lawsuit against Game earlier this month, claiming Game pulled a gun on him outside a house party ... and beat him up. Game later posted the footage of the attack on YouTube.

Now, Game has responded to the lawsuit on Twitter -- saying, "@40glocc I'm gone beat yo ass again & again you p*ssy !!!"

Game -- who never denies the allegations -- adds, "Called police & a lawyer cuz I beat yo azz. SuperCrip got his cape snatched !!!"

40's lawyers have gotta be lovin' this.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 pm

lol.....
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 pm

classic

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Lol at this being the third time someone posted this after nyte deleted the one i posted because he once loved 40 glocc and bacced up his street cred by saying he was a reptable... lol!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:14 pm

40 glocc is wack for this man I don't give a fuck how gay you guys think Game is, 40 on another level of bitchness for this one.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Whos more gangster? the guy that used to wear thongs and got shot a couple of times? and now thrives of punking rappers and beating they asses? or the guy that gets beat up and sues a man for beating him up and pullin out a gun on him?
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm

i think this shit is funny even 40 fans gotta laugh at this shit i bet 40s mama is laughing at his ass.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 pm

H Boy wrote:Lol at this being the third time someone posted this after nyte deleted the one i posted because he once loved 40 glocc and bacced up his street cred by saying he was a reptable... lol!

I deleted it because I saw how quickly it had become a home for your trollish nonsense.

Last edited by WholeGrains4Life on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm

H Boy wrote: he once loved 40 glocc and bacced up his street cred by saying he was a reptable... lol!

LOL...right. And now it's time to remove Game's cock from your mouf.

Seriously though, this little fuckhead doesn't seem to understand that I can care less about these clowns lol.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Old Man Doesnt Like Nothing New.. He Loves Bone Thugs And Idolzises Them But As Soon As They Make A Song With Game He Hates Them.!! :trollface:
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down