Fights?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fights?

Post  southsiderifa on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 am

tell me about those hight school fightsI eldiablo
avatar
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  Forum Gawd on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 am

southsiderifa wrote:tell me about those hight school fightsI eldiablo

Lol look who came back.!!... you should answer that question your the only one still in high school... lol

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  southsiderifa on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 am

icant stay away from the net c;

im sure you got stories .?

deadhorsebeating-5
avatar
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  OldBlue on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 am

H Boy wrote:
southsiderifa wrote:tell me about those hight school fightsI eldiablo

Lol look who came back.!!... you should answer that question your the only one still in high school... lol

Niqqa didnt you just barely leave school??? scratch

_________________
"AINt No HOOD TuFF As... PaRENThOoD" By VYAL1
avatar
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11
Location : Pit of HELL

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  Forum Gawd on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am

OldBlue wrote:
H Boy wrote:
southsiderifa wrote:tell me about those hight school fightsI eldiablo

Lol look who came back.!!... you should answer that question your the only one still in high school... lol

Niqqa didnt you just barely leave school??? scratch

I graduated when i was 16 so fuck dat.... ive been done for like 3 years...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  OldBlue on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 am

H Boy wrote:
OldBlue wrote:
H Boy wrote:
southsiderifa wrote:tell me about those hight school fightsI eldiablo

Lol look who came back.!!... you should answer that question your the only one still in high school... lol

Niqqa didnt you just barely leave school??? scratch

I graduated when i was 16 so fuck dat.... ive been done for like 3 years...

LOL!!

_________________
"AINt No HOOD TuFF As... PaRENThOoD" By VYAL1
avatar
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11
Location : Pit of HELL

Back to top Go down

Re: Fights?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum