Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violation in Mex

2 posters

Go down

Violation in Mex Empty Violation in Mex

Post  Ty Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 am

Drug arrest may doom mom's probation deal

Mike Cruz, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 07/31/2008 09:30:28 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - A woman who was facing probation at sentencing next week in a drug case now could get time in state prison after she was arrested on suspicion of selling heroin with her daughter, prosecutors said.
A judge had released Janette Amaya, a defendant in a major Mexican Mafia narcotics case from 2006, on a waiver that enabled her to get her affairs in order before her Aug. 7 sentencing.

But Amaya, 51, was arrested by San Bernardino police after they found her with a "significant amount" of cash and her daughter, 18-year-old Jeanette Gutierrez, with almost 13 grams of heroin during a June 12 vehicle stop, according to prosecutors.

Amaya now could get even more time, up to eight years in state prison in the Mexican Mafia case, after facing only five years' probation on a plea bargain, prosecutors said.

In the new case, Amaya faces up to 15 years in prison.

"It's too bad she abused the consideration of the court by continuing to involve herself in narcotics-related activity," said Deputy District Attorney Douglas Poston.

I keep saying it but nobody's listening. Money laundering, racketeering, murder for hire, gun trafficking. An open and shut RICO case but to many people are afraid of the political fallout which will come from going after the Indians. So I guess crime fighting in San Bernardino will continue to consist of arresting 12 broke fools from PPHG and giving them enough years to cover the Indians crimes as well.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Violation in Mex Empty I HATED WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AND RUNS AT THE MOTHER FUCKEN MOUTH BECAUSE FOR ONE IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE TURTH THE POOR LADY WAS FRAMED SO TALK WHAT YOU PEOPLE KNOW

Post  LOVELYLADY69 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 am

Ty wrote:
Drug arrest may doom mom's probation deal

Mike Cruz, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 07/31/2008 09:30:28 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - A woman who was facing probation at sentencing next week in a drug case now could get time in state prison after she was arrested on suspicion of selling heroin with her daughter, prosecutors said.
A judge had released Janette Amaya, a defendant in a major Mexican Mafia narcotics case from 2006, on a waiver that enabled her to get her affairs in order before her Aug. 7 sentencing.

But Amaya, 51, was arrested by San Bernardino police after they found her with a "significant amount" of cash and her daughter, 18-year-old Jeanette Gutierrez, with almost 13 grams of heroin during a June 12 vehicle stop, according to prosecutors.

Amaya now could get even more time, up to eight years in state prison in the Mexican Mafia case, after facing only five years' probation on a plea bargain, prosecutors said.

In the new case, Amaya faces up to 15 years in prison.

"It's too bad she abused the consideration of the court by continuing to involve herself in narcotics-related activity," said Deputy District Attorney Douglas Poston.

I keep saying it but nobody's listening. Money laundering, racketeering, murder for hire, gun trafficking. An open and shut RICO case but to many people are afraid of the political fallout which will come from going after the Indians. So I guess crime fighting in San Bernardino will continue to consist of arresting 12 broke fools from PPHG and giving them enough years to cover the Indians crimes as well.
[i][center]

LOVELYLADY69

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Violation in Mex Empty Smiles

Post  Ty Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm

I HATED WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AND RUNS AT THE MOTHER FUCKEN MOUTH BECAUSE FOR ONE IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE TURTH THE POOR LADY WAS FRAMED SO TALK WHAT YOU PEOPLE KNOW
LOVELYLADY69

Lovely lady, yeah ok. Baby girl stay in your place and keep them care packages moving. You know how touchy things can get don't you.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Violation in Mex Empty Re: Violation in Mex

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum