Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most dangerous religion of ALL.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The most dangerous religion of ALL. Empty The most dangerous religion of ALL.

Post  American Zombie Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 am

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

The most dangerous religion of ALL. Empty Re: The most dangerous religion of ALL.

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Lol at cray wanting anarchy so bad...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

The most dangerous religion of ALL. Empty Re: The most dangerous religion of ALL.

Post  American Zombie Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 pm

What's wrong/funny about wanting a more peaceful and prosperous world?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:33 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:
Super interesting! 
I never thought about it from this aspect. It is just like all other major religions. The many believe in something the few tell them to believe in. 
What type of society do you purpose would be best for us?

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:57 pm

I don't even remember what I posted. Bout to re watch it lol.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:What's wrong/funny about wanting a more peaceful and prosperous world?
If you honestly believe an Anarchistic environment is the best option for society you need to get over yourself. Regardless of what you want to call it there will always be someone governing humanity. I'm not trying to shove religion down your throat but the only true possible way of this occurring is The New Jerusalem prophecy in the bible. Where there will be no more government and we are all one with Yah. I don't know how you view things but can you honestly believe the people can be their own Justice System? There will always be a Mafia/Syndicate power crazy type of group wanting power, and with the evil people have in themselves do you honestly believe anarchy could be successful?

In the Old Testament the Ancient Israelites were governed differently than other societies through a judge/prophet type of system. For the most part all they followed was the Laws given by Moses which were pretty much common morals. If the people saw someone not following these morals they would be presented to the judges and these judges would decide what's the appropriate punishment. They had their own punishment guidelines that were pretty much handed down as tradition and somehow the people always revolted in some weird way, and than Yah would abandon them. While Yah was not with them they would be oppressed by all their neighbors Philistines, Midianites, Moabites e.t.c..

If you honestly believe this can occur choose a religion buddy. There will always be another group wanting to take over, and/or overthrow what system is in power so how can this type of group survive? The group can't in no possible way be that big. It would be impossible crime would be off the charts. The Justice System would be easily corruptable. You say you want peace but that type of society would be an easy target vulnerable to attack from other assholes wanting to take over. If you really want peace choose a religion buddy because peace can only happen if there was one giant universal religion that kept everybody at peace, so the differences could disappear. That my friend will never happen unless you believe in religion. This world will always be corrupt one way or another dude. So long as Man is in charge their will be no peace. Peace is obtainable through a higher power. 

If you don'tt believe in your religion then get your AK ready, and suit up buddy peace will never happen....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 pm

If society believes in stealing and killing, has no morals and is irrational, than society will be crime ridden with stealing and killing.

Belief systems among the population dictate how people in any given society conduct themselves.

Anarchists don't argue that anarchy will bring total peace in earth, we argue that libertarian anarchy is a more peaceful solution to the current system of statism, which by definition is based on violence and coercion.

The state is run by human beings, not angels or gods. Merely people. So when you say are people able to govern themselves, the answer is yes. The question is, should we use violence to solve problems as a society? Or should we use persuasion, charity, market trade?

Taxation is theft/robbery. You can't fix problems by relying on stealing and force.

Anarchism is about decentralized power. When power is concentrated in the hands of a few, it's dangerous and it corrupts.

As far as religion? Well I'm not a big fan of religion these days, however I still argue and make the case that The State, is an ancient religion itself and is by far the most dangerous and has resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths I the past century alone. Look up "democide."

I'm more on a philosophical tip now. If more and more peoe are taught the value of logic, reason, and evidence than we would have to worry less and less about crime and violence. We got to seem virtue and self knowledge and heal from past traumas in order to move foward.

Basically anarchism is what will happen when people stop being superstitious, use the power of reasoning and reject violence/coercion as a way to solve complex social problems.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:38 am

Statism = Satanism

Anarchism = impossible not even worth preaching.

I'll comment later the bullet lowk needs to rest, and enjoy some puntang tonight...

:  :mynicca:
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:40 am

CauseItsReal wrote:If society believes in stealing and killing, has no morals and is irrational, than society will be crime ridden with stealing and killing.

Belief systems among the population dictate how people in any given society conduct themselves.

Anarchists don't argue that anarchy will bring total peace in earth, we argue that libertarian anarchy is a more peaceful solution to the current system of statism, which by definition is based on violence and coercion.

The state is run by human beings, not angels or gods. Merely people. So when you say are people able to govern themselves, the answer is yes. The question is, should we use violence to solve problems as a society? Or should we use persuasion, charity, market trade?

Taxation is theft/robbery. You can't fix problems by relying on stealing and force.

Anarchism is about decentralized power. When power is concentrated in the hands of a few, it's dangerous and it corrupts.

As far as religion? Well I'm not a big fan of religion these days, however I still argue and make the case that The State, is an ancient religion itself and is by far the most dangerous and has resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths I the past century alone. Look up "democide."

I'm more on a philosophical tip now. If more and more peoe are taught the value of logic, reason, and evidence than we would have to worry less and less about crime and violence. We got to seem virtue and self knowledge and heal from past traumas in order to move foward.

Basically anarchism is what will happen when people stop being superstitious, use the power of reasoning and reject violence/coercion as a way to solve complex social problems.
Thanks... Love this. It actually makes sense. I guess I will have to learn more about this dangerous religion.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 am

CauseItsReal1. Slavery is natural.
2. Slavery has always existed.
3.Every society on earth has slavery
4.The slaves are not capable of taking care of themselves
5. Without masters, the slaves will die off
6. Where the common people are free, they are worse off
7.Getting rid of slavery would occasion a bloodshed and other evils
8.Without slavery the former slaves would run amuck
9. Trying to abolish slavery is foolishly utopian and impractical.
10. Forget abolition

9. Trying to get rid of slavery is foolishly utopian and impractical; only a fuzzy-headed dreamer would advance such a cockamamie proposal. Serious people cannot afford to waste their time considering such farfetched ideas.

10. Forget abolition. A far better plan is to keep the slaves sufficiently well fed, clothed, housed, and occasionally entertained and to take their minds off their exploitation by encouraging them to focus on the better life that awaits them in the hereafter. We cannot expect fairness or justice in this life, but all of us, including the slaves, can aspire to a life of ease and joy in Paradise.

At one time, countless people found one or more of the foregoing reasons adequate grounds on which  to oppose the abolition of slavery. Yet in retrospect, these reasons seem shabby—more rationalizations than reasons.

Today these reasons or very similar ones are used by opponents of a different form of abolitionism: the proposal that government as we know it—monopolistic, individually nonconsensual rule by an armed group that demands obedience and payment of taxes—be abolished. I leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide whether the foregoing reasons are more compelling in this regard than they were in regard to the proposed abolition of slavery.
-Robert Higgs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:43 pm

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:58 pm

S
Anarchism isn't something to be "preached."

And it isn't the end all, be all...

Anarchism is just the end result, or the outcome of a society that accepts the philosophy of the Non-Aggression Principal.

If people were to agree that the initiation of force/violence is morally wrong, and applied it to every part of their life and to every institution in existents(including the state), then anarchism would naturally be the outcome.

If there was some possible way to abolish the State today, and make it collapse all in one day, we wouldn't have a libertarian anarchy. It would be like going to an Islamic country and destroying all their mosques and qurans. Would that change the belief system of the people in that country at all? Hell no. They would work on building new mosques right away and maybe even become more radical in their religious belief system.

Same for The State. It could only go away when people stop believing in it and looking to it to solve problems.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:S
CauseItsReal

Anarchism is just the end result, or the outcome of a society that accepts the philosophy of the Non-Aggression Principal.

If people were to agree that the initiation of force/violence is morally wrong, and applied it to every part of their life and to every institution in existents(including the state), then anarchism would naturally be the outcome.

You think that was really directed to you?

I feel religion, now including the state, is used wrong. It has no place in reason or logic and should be faith based and solely based in your heart. People don't flock to it freely from my experiences. I don't have personal experience because my Mom was raised Catholic and thought it was bull shit and my Dad grew up with a Catholic Mom and an atheist Dad; so I was raised with nothing. My experience has been with history, which shows a lot of violence and death in the name of "God" (state). The other experience has been with people that know nothing and blindly follow what they are told. 

That's all for now...

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:17 pm

jennierock wrote:
CauseItsReal wrote:S
CauseItsReal

You think that was really directed to you?

I feel religion, now including the state, is used wrong. It has no place in reason or logic and should be faith based and solely based in your heart. People don't flock to it freely from my experiences. I don't have personal experience because my Mom was raised Catholic and thought it was bull shit and my Dad grew up with a Catholic Mom and an atheist Dad; so I was raised with nothing. My experience has been with history, which shows a lot of violence and death in the name of "God" (state). The other experience has been with people that know nothing and blindly follow what they are told. 

That's all for now...

No, my bad. My post was in response to "Nyte Kay" where he said anarchism shouldn't be preached..

Making the case for anarchism or the non aggression principal isn't preaching. It is making a set of arguments based on philosophical and logical reasoning. Quite different then preaching I think.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:33 pm

I had a professor say anarchy is what those in power tell the weak to scare them. 

I figured, but I'm foggy today.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:58 pm

jennierock wrote:I had a professor say anarchy is what those in power tell the weak to scare them. 

Yeah, anarchy has a negative connotation. Not by accident, I don't think.

Which is why a lot of anarchists prefer "anti statism", "voluntarism", and market anarchism. And there's also different kinds of people calling themselves anarchists, many of them Left wing commies.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:07 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:
jennierock wrote:I had a professor say anarchy is what those in power tell the weak to scare them. 

Yeah, anarchy has a negative connotation. Not by accident, I don't think.

Which is why a lot of anarchists prefer "anti statism", "voluntarism", and market anarchism. And there's also different kinds of people calling themselves anarchists, many of them Left wing commies.
Let's talk market anarchism. 

Say every person decided not to pay their home loans or rent. I mean EVERY person. What would they really be able to do?

Like that?

I took a class focusing on this. I think I will have to get my book out when I get back home and reread it.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Market anarchy isn't about having no rules or laws. It just means that the market system(trade and voluntary exchange of goods and services) is how we operate and interact with one another, rather than using force to get what we want( taxing one group to give money to another group, putting people in jail for having the wrong peice of vegetation in their pocket).

With private property, people will make agreements with contracts and if they decide not to follow them, then they have to deal with whatever consequences were agreed upon beforehand.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Okay, that makes sense. 

But seriously, what would happen if people stopped paying their mortgage? They couldn't evict every person, in every home in America.

I ask because in order for the system you are discussing, would require a huge uprising and basically a revolution. Right? We would have to start somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  ArabicThug Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Nyte Kay isn't trying to say it shouldn't be preached. What he was indicating to is that its pointless to believe in that type of system because it is pretty much the equivalent of believing in one of the Major Religions. You, me, and everybody knows that a peaceful system where people were morally correct, and people could govern themselves peacefully with out corruptness is impossible. You're pretty much preaching peace in the name of Anarchism just like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhists preach peace in the name of their Higher Being.

What most people fail to realize is that everybody has a belief system that is pretty much a religion. Science, Statism, Anarchism is all pretty much a religion. Why? Look up the definition of Religion ;an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group. Anarchism is cognizably your belief system since you preach it unceasingly, so its pretty much your religion.

When you preach this peace its the equivalent of preaching the prophecy of New Jerusalem. Its not impossible, but while Humans remain as immorally corrupt as they are it is not possible. What sudden change will happen to people to bring peace. What correct speech, demonstration, revolt, etc would change the world? Are you awaiting the Messiah of Anarchism or perhaps its version of Simon Bolivar? Like I said if Anarchism is your belief you should pretty much just choose a religion. The only difference between Anarchism, and Mainstream Religions is that they believe in a higher power, while you remain skeptical of the supernatural.

Sorry if I came out as a facetious little prick, but that's just exactly what I am....

Jenniecocks, When you say posted that quote I actually giggled at the irony of that quote... 

ArabicThug
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Jenniecocks. Original and so insulting.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:26 pm

jennierock wrote:Jenniecocks. Original and so insulting.  Rolling Eyes
Why don't you just clown back? mad
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Nyte Kay wrote:
Here...

Q. Have you ever seen a jackass wrapped in plastic? 

A. Show me your license.

Back to top Go down

Post  ArabicThug Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:08 am

jennierock wrote:
Nyte Kay wrote:
Here...

Q. Have you ever seen a jackass wrapped in plastic? 

A. Show me your license.
facepalm r u serious? me gusta snooppalm :fuqouttahere:

ArabicThug
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:46 am

I forgot to respond to this thread...
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum