Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD RIVERSIDE ARTICLES

+10
dstrm300
American Zombie
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
Shadowplay
P_LOKO
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
{~Vicente~}
W.Devil
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OLD RIVERSIDE ARTICLES - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD RIVERSIDE ARTICLES

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:16 am

LOL!!!!! Didn't even see Perris. 498 members but absolutely no gangs....
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 am

Just note that Indian Wells is home to 1 documented gangmember so think twice before you go visit that town
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:24 am

Yeah, it's best to just pass on by...don't even look either...dude is holding it down for the WELLS and probably armed to the teeth! LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am

yeh...he is on hsi rooftop with a sniper rifle that overlooks the town and he snipes anybody that 'maddogs' him(looks in his direction)
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:39 am

LOL. Indian Wells is ACTIVE! That boy from the WELLS don't play...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:LOL. Indian Wells is ACTIVE! That boy from the WELLS don't play...

Guess thats why theirs only one member. He keeps his turf clean of outsiders
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:50 am

lol yall is burnt the fucc out cuz
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Man those numbers are way off cities like Onterio, San Bernadino, Rialto, Colton and Fontana and Riverside have way more gangmembers than what it says.
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:48 pm

surcalmex wrote:Man those numbers are way off cities like Onterio, San Bernadino, Rialto, Colton and Fontana and Riverside have way more gangmembers than what it says.

Yeah but the actual number of gangs is whats really incorrect. Aint no 48 gangs in Ontario LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm

ya i dont know about that map, but i remember some of the lil homies were happy to see their hit ups on that video.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
surcalmex wrote:Man those numbers are way off cities like Onterio, San Bernadino, Rialto, Colton and Fontana and Riverside have way more gangmembers than what it says.

Yeah but the actual number of gangs is whats really incorrect. Aint no 48 gangs in Ontario LOL.

Yeah they exagerated with the number of gangs so I think that there is less gangs than what they put but alot more members
In Onterio I can only think of about 9 gangs from Onterio.

VARRIOS IN ONTERIO
OVS
NSO
ESO

HOODS IN ONTERIO
4STHC
4STTC
C9's
NAW
ATM
HBG

There is problably more like 2,500 members in Onterio with half of them being from OVS
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm

those numbers they put up are probably from the police. every gang member thats been busted there and gone through the system through opd. so they probably count that as the presence of a gang.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 am

I can understand where they come up with those numbers for the actual members because it comes from "documented gangmembers" but the actual number of gangs is really silly. How can Perris say 0 gangs? for example.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:49 am

Yeah, that's where it doesn't make sense...if they want ACCURATE numbers on gangs in each of the Empire cities...come to IESTREETLIFE Cool
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, that's where it doesn't make sense...if they want ACCURATE numbers on gangs in each of the Empire cities...come to IESTREETLIFE Cool

Real Shit we know more about numbers than cops do
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 pm

cray wrote:I can understand where they come up with those numbers for the actual members because it comes from "documented gangmembers" but the actual number of gangs is really silly. How can Perris say 0 gangs? for example.

thats true i dont understand how perris can have 0 gangs according to them, maybe the perris pd didnt want to co-operate...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 pm

surcalmex wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Yeah they exagerated with the number of gangs so I think that there is less gangs than what they put but alot more members
In Onterio I can only think of about 9 gangs from Onterio.

VARRIOS IN ONTERIO
OVS
NSO
ESO

HOODS IN ONTERIO
4STHC
4STTC
C9's
NAW
ATM
HBG

There is problably more like 2,500 members in Onterio with half of them being from OVS

EVEN 9 GANGS IS PUSHING IT IN ONTA...ESO IS IN-BETWEEN TAGBANGING N VARRIO SO THERE NOT A FULL VARRIO...N MOST THE BLACK HOODS ARE ETHER GONE,LOW IN NUMBERS, AND OR NEW MIXD Bs N Cs...SO REALLY ONTERIO HAS MORE LIKE 2 GANGS THAT ARE ACTIVE OVS BEING ONE N NSO BEING THE OTHER AND EVEN THEN THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN ACTIVTY IS BIG...C9,BOTH 4th STREET CRIP HOODS ARE N HAVE BEEN ON THE DEAD/LOW NUMBERS GAME N THIS NEWER SHIT LIKE NAW,ATM, N HBG HAVENT EARND ANY REP IN THE GANGSTER GAME SO I MYSELF WOUNENT EVEN PUT THEM ON THE HOOD LIST JUST YET....IT LOOKS MORE TO ME THAT THE HIGHER NUMBERS IS FROM ALSO OUTSIDERS GETTN HIT BY THE ONTA PIGS...WHEN EVER I SAY IM FROM ONTERIO IN ANOTHER CITY THEY ASSUME RIGHT OFF ITS OVS,SO THIS IS OUR CITY N THE NUMBERS OF GANGS THE PIGS ARE PUSHN ARE ALL WRONG.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm

the last time I was n 4th st's hood I got jumped right at that big ass park. I was fresh of a plane from the airport and tryna get sum trees from my nigga Demon and got n2 it wit sum 99 mafia nigga's chillin wit the 4th streeters. I m guessin 4th st dont rep the E, becuz the reason we got n2 it was becuz the 99 mafia dude told my cuzzin fucc the IE and I was walkin up when he said it and said fucc LA. It was poppin from there and all the 4th st niggaz was ridin wit that lil bitch. 3 of us against like 10 of them, and we still rode on them lil niggaz.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 pm

surcalmex wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Big Bear 1 gang 4 members.

Blythe 0 gangs 12 members

LOL!! Very Happy

LOL where you get those numbers?

I think they count the documented members n the area even if there's no gangs n the area there still might be members from different cities livin there. I also think they count LA gangs becuz places like victorville have gangs like 456 that have set up shop out there so im guessin they count them also.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah, that's probably what it is...I think they do count all the outsiders, even if there is only one of them from each gang.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 pm

dstrm300 wrote:the last time I was n 4th st's hood I got jumped right at that big ass park. I was fresh of a plane from the airport and tryna get sum trees from my nigga Demon and got n2 it wit sum 99 mafia nigga's chillin wit the 4th streeters. I m guessin 4th st dont rep the E, becuz the reason we got n2 it was becuz the 99 mafia dude told my cuzzin fucc the IE and I was walkin up when he said it and said fucc LA. It was poppin from there and all the 4th st niggaz was ridin wit that lil bitch. 3 of us against like 10 of them, and we still rode on them lil niggaz.

Why does it seem like its alot of them 99 Mafias around the whole Ontario, Montclair/Pomona area? I've ran into quiet a few in Montclaire.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:00 pm

dstrm300 wrote:the last time I was n 4th st's hood I got jumped right at that big ass park. I was fresh of a plane from the airport and tryna get sum trees from my nigga Demon and got n2 it wit sum 99 mafia nigga's chillin wit the 4th streeters. I m guessin 4th st dont rep the E, becuz the reason we got n2 it was becuz the 99 mafia dude told my cuzzin fucc the IE and I was walkin up when he said it and said fucc LA. It was poppin from there and all the 4th st niggaz was ridin wit that lil bitch. 3 of us against like 10 of them, and we still rode on them lil niggaz.

THATS WHAT 4th STREET CRIPS ARE KNOW FOR JUMPN PEOPLE WHEN THERE BY THERE LONNLY OR IF THE 4th STREETERS HAVE MORE NUMBERS...MOSTLY NOW A DAYS I SEEN FOOLS CLAIM 4th BUT WHEN REAL GANGBANGING COMES TO PLAY THEY BACK DOWN...I MYSELF HAVE NEVER KNOW 4th TO PUSH IxE JUST 4th STREET N THE CITY OF ONTERIO...THEY CAME INTO PLAY IN NORTH ONTA IN THE MID 80s N EVEN HAD SOME SHIT WITH US BUT IT WAS OVER FASTER THEN IT STARTED, NOW I REALLY ONLY SEE THEM HIT UP BLACKS IN THE HOOD KINDA LETING US OR OTHER ESE DO WHAT THEY WANT...IM NOT SURE THEY GOT SHIT WITH ANY ESE VARRIO US OR NSO JUST WITH BLACK OUTSIDERS N BLOODS FROM POMONA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

Why does it seem like its alot of them 99 Mafias around the whole Ontario, Montclair/Pomona area? I've ran into quiet a few in Montclaire.

THERES ALOT OF CRIPS N BLOODS ON THE WEST-END MORE THEN YOU THINK...THEY JUST DONT TRY N SET UP N MORE HOOK UP WITH FAMILY HOODS ALREADY IN THE AREA....NAW N OTHER BLACK NEW BOOTY BANGERS ON THE WEST-END FORM OUT OF THESE Cs N Bs FROM LA THAT DONT HAVE FAMILY IN WEST-END BLACK HOODS BUT WANNA COME UP N BANG.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:16 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

I dont kno I ran n2 a few up n Victorville too. They must be gettin pushed out they hood tryna relocate.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Seems like The High Desert is the spot to be for outsiders looking to set up shop.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next