Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts

2 posters

Go down

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts Empty 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts

Post  Pure Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 pm

Pure
Pure
Wannabe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-08-12

Back to top Go down

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts Empty Re: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts

Post  Pure Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Female Luke????
Pure
Pure
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts Empty Re: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Trailer Debuts

Post  Pure Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Is this going to be part of the trilogy or something totally new?
Pure
Pure
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 pm

That wasn't such a good trailer... Didn't show much.

Well from what I heard, even though it is part of Star Wars, it's supposed to be made I such a way that you wouldn't have to see the other movies. It's not labeled episode 7, if I remember right.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:25 pm

yup, looks like were going to have wait until another trailer is released so we can get a more in depth look either way im still excited, so far the only complaint i've come across is the black stormtrooper pissed people off lol.
Pure
Pure
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down