Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sly boogie (san berdoo)

5 posters

Go down

Sly boogie (san berdoo) Empty Sly boogie (san berdoo)

Post  BeanIExRIV Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 am

Dont know too much about him. Remember one of his songs being big on the radio a few years back and a few other songs i downloaded. i remember hearing back then he was from berdoo, and in one of his songs he sings "westside IE thats whats up." pretty good songs from what i remember. anyone know if hes got any ties to the big players in SB?
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Sly boogie (san berdoo) Empty Re: Sly boogie (san berdoo)

Post  American Zombie Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 am

I don't think he was ever a banger and ive heard of alot of people calling him out as far as him being from WS SB and all that. either way the dude can rap
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am

Yeah, Sly could rap, and it would be a shame to see his talent go to waste in my opinion. But then again, it seems like the ones that can rap really don't get noticed or don't get too much shine like they are supposed to. People is forgetting about real rap/hip hop.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Sly boogie (san berdoo) Empty Sly Boogie

Post  Ty Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 am

He just claiming the turf but he ain't affiliated. Not that he need to be, go on and do your thing boy and leave the banging alone. Respect him for the talent he got and for staying focused. Its enough wannabe wax-bangers out there to last a life time.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:29 pm

There is no doubting his talent and I can't short change him on that because talent is something the dude definatley does not lack. BUT, I can't get with the dude claiming he was out there and a known figure because that would be falsified. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he lived on the Westside. In that rite there is also something else though as to where did he infact reside? Just about everyone on the West don't know who he is or seen him and thats where all the doubt and suspicion arise with alot of folks.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 am

I feel what yall saying 100%. Even though it's pretty much known that he ain't from any of the Westside hoods, I would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he did live somewhere out there, maybe staying low and unnoticed. I listened to that song "Belly of the Beast" again right now and his words were "It was all about curb servin, back in the day on 19th and Mt. Vernon"....don't know if he's saying that was just an active ass spot or if that is the area where he resided.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do yall think about his cousin Dirty Birdy?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 am

If you guys havn't heard "The Fifth Letter", your missing out. The link above has all the songs on the mixtape so you can peep it from there. It's easily the hardest mixtape in my whole CD collection, and I got tons of shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:I feel what yall saying 100%. Even though it's pretty much known that he ain't from any of the Westside hoods, I would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he did live somewhere out there, maybe staying low and unnoticed. I listened to that song "Belly of the Beast" again right now and his words were "It was all about curb servin, back in the day on 19th and Mt. Vernon"....don't know if he's saying that was just an active ass spot or if that is the area where he resided.

What do yall think about his cousin Dirty Birdy?

19th and Mt. Vernon, depending on what side of Mt.vernon he was talking about it was either in Sur Crazie Ones turf or on the beginnings/outskirts of Gilbert street turf.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Sly boogie (san berdoo) Empty 19th & Mt. Vernon

Post  Ty Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Never was nothing doing on 19th and Mt. Vernon. It's outside of both Sur Crazy 1's and GSG territory. The GSG hustle spot was down south of there between Evans and 16th on the westside of the street. Sur Crazies turf is south on the eastside of Mt. Vernon. I don't know what he thought he was saying. 19th end on the west at Medical center and becomes Goodlett.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 pm

its Goodlett on the Westside of Mt vernon and about half a block down its a small strip of 19th on the eastside of Mt.vernon . Whats on 19th & Mt vernon for those that don't know?? A dirty vacant lot that serves as a self made place for soiled mattresses, broken t.v. sets and other garbage...also there is that old auto repair place right across the street. I think he was on a good one when he wrote that line in that song.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Just found a Sly Boogy track I never heard before...It's called "Watch Ya Back" and features Crooked Letter I!

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 am

Sly Boogy is cool, he has that constant flow. But for some reason I never really felt the dude crooked I.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:33 am

Sly Boogy's new album on the way!!!!! That's good news.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:13 pm

WHOOOOOOO! Sly Boogy is back with some heaters...homeboy is dropping the new album for FREE download on Halloween on Dubcnn.com. Yall know I gotta be the first download this shit. This album is supposed to be a prelude to a full length album which is due to drop sometime during the early months of 09

Here's a couple tracks for yall to peep

Sly Boogy - Lets Go (the full version) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sly Boogy - WEST UP - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sly Boogy - Keep On (yall probably already heard, but still banging) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Just downloaded the full Sly Boogy album/mixtape from Dubcnn.com for free. It only has like 10 songs, but they banging!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down