Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs

Go down

New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs Empty New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs

Post  Lamontfleskani13 Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Hey everyone i've been working on this map for a whole 2 years now this map is not only based in California like most maps in this site this map is natiowide and i still am working on this map to this day and im working on it daily updating it daily with new gangs and hoods (if you want to check out the daily updates be sure to click on the Blue status on the top of the map page to check out the latest updates), but there are always new hoods and gangs to be discovered and i really need your guys help with this map that i got especially in Texas especially and Houston exactly im really having a hard time locating gangs there as they are spread out everywhere i just found Rollin 60's Crips in Acres Homes and Kashmere Gardens and 4th Ward and there could be more Rollin 60's clicks popping up in Houston same with the 52 Hoovers and the Bounty Hunters and Tree Tops thanks to Alex Alonso. 
but idk where they are located i know the Bounty Hunters are located at Spice Lane on the Southwest Side of Houston but i heard they are spread out everywhere in Houston but of course i need help your guys help in other US States and cities cities like Atlanta they don't have exact Crip and Blood sets there they just have Crips and Bloods it's not of course in Atlanta it's in most cities and Police didin't identify what sets are active there or what gangs are active there the only gangs i was able to locate in Atlanta are the Grape Street Crips through a rap video by Grape Street Crip members from Atlanta claimaing Joseph E. Boone blocc and La Gran Familia at Riverside and i need the most help with Utah gangs we now know most gangs thx to the Salt Lake Are Gang Project PDF but idk where they are located at as they are so territorial so whoever lives in their cities and whatever gangs that live in their neighborhood and communities but i need the most help with the gangs in Houston and Atlanta and Salt Lake Area right now just let me know of the street gangs that live in your community thank you good luck finding the turfs and best regards
So all gang experts please help me make this map because this is not my map this is your map too, this is our map as gang experts.
i will keep issuing updates right here on the forum if im having a problem locating a gang or something i will inform you so be sure to stay tuned and enjoy the map on it's current status.

TM_Chad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the link guys sorry that was the old link here's the new one enjoy the map

Lamontfleskani13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-12-06

Back to top Go down

New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs Empty Re: New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs

Post  Lamontfleskani13 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:45 am

Hey guys should i give the Fresno Bulldogs a different color other then red to distinguish them from the Nortenos 14 or should i keep it red?

Lamontfleskani13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs Empty Re: New Gangs Map that includes all U.S Cities and other countries Work is still in progress to this day, Need your help locating the gangs

Post  Lamontfleskani13 Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am

Im currently working on finishing up where the whole map started from and that's Cali if i finish up Cali that's a big win for me cause then i can focus on Northwest and the rest of the country's States

Lamontfleskani13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down