Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net

4 posters

Go down

Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net Empty Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net Empty Re: Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Good read Theif! How did you get an interview from RapTalk? I use to go on that website all the time. Keep doing the damn thang homie. Post up some new music when ya knock em out.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net Empty Re: Thief Sicario Interview on Raptalk.net

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm

thanks for the love homie... that article was done by the homegirl Alexis Latinabeatz for raptalk.. I met her through the homies Krazy Race and Sick Jacken... shes hella cool people..
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Thief_Sicario wrote:thanks for the love homie... that article was done by the homegirl Alexis Latinabeatz for raptalk.. I met her through the homies Krazy Race and Sick Jacken... shes hella cool people..

Oh so you know Krazy Race and Sick Jacken from Psycho Realm does are real rappers not like 80% of these clowns on the radio now in days I see you got some songs with krazy race
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 pm

yeah I'm signed with Krazy Race... Realizm Rekords... you should check us out on youtube we got a video for a song "Se Acabo" Thief Sicario, Krazy Race, Mic Mc...

Thief Sicario ft Mic Mc
"The Answer [bootleg]"
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Thief_Sicario wrote:yeah I'm signed with Krazy Race... Realizm Rekords... you should check us out on youtube we got a video for a song "Se Acabo" Thief Sicario, Krazy Race, Mic Mc...

Thief Sicario ft Mic Mc
"The Answer [bootleg]"

Love that style I specially like your song "Amerika" you spit the truth on that rola specially when you say that phrase "Skinheads listening to rap" that so true and it just shows how ignorant all these racist groups are
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

thanks for the love homie.. yeah that shits true but that shits also directed at everyone 'cause basically we all got contradictions like that... for example i remember back in the day some homies hated on hip hop saying it was 'mayate shit' while they were bumping 'oldies' sung 'mayates'... haha.. but we're all like that... here goes some shit to bump...

Thief Sicario "The Saint Desmas Mixtape"

Thief Sicario "Forty Thieves Bootleg"
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

a homie. i think they spelled your name wrong...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Ay Thief, just seen your myspace page...how many times you took the stage rapping in prison homie? And you cool with Chino XL? I met dude one time at the Back 2 Basics show...he was mobbing through the crowd and seemed like no one really recognized him...I yelled out his name, and homie made an effort to find his way to me LOL, showed some love...He was a cool dude. I never really gave him a chance till I heard him on the Wake Up Show, dude can freestyle. Crooked I and Sly Boogy was also ripping the stage at the time...when it was Sly Boogy's turn, all you seen was dudes throwing up the IE throughout the crowd...and this was in LA.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

all i ever knew about chino xl is that 2 pac dissed him in hit em up...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 am

LOL. yeah, I remember that very well. Homie I was with was clowing after I met dude...saying "Chino XL, fuck you too!"
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:15 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:LOL. yeah, I remember that very well. Homie I was with was clowing after I met dude...saying "Chino XL, fuck you too!"

lol. "fuck you die slow my fo' fo' will make sure all your kids dont grow"

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 am

LOL, that was the most scandalous line throughout the whole track.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm

oh yeah Chino Xl is the homie for sure... I've known him for a couple years now personally and hes always shown love... I recorded a whole album in prison back in the day with my old group.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I was in there for ten years they had a music program at the one prison I was at... we did a lot of shows.. one they locked me up in the hole for a couple years over because it turned into a riot between the homies and the busters... they ended up shutting down the music program because some fool got stabbed a grip of times in the band room... this was around the mid to late 90s... they confiscated our masters in the investigation and one of our people just got it back years later so were gonna rerelease it because it only came out on tape in limited numbers.. here goes a flick of me and Chino cyphering on a street corner in East LA on the set of my video "Se Acabo" with Mic Mc and Krazy Race...

Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down