Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuestra Familia/Nortenos.

+7
PAISA
American Zombie
W.Devil
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nuestra Familia/Nortenos. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuestra Familia/Nortenos.

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:25 am

Yeah I'm familiar with that forum. I found it by accident once, I went through a couple of their topics and they are way off ! Sounds like a bunch of kids, arguing over nothing.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 am

thehoodup.com is the stupidest, most retarded shit I ever saw in my entire life ever
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 am

I was wondering has anyone read either of these books, the second is definitely obscure and for it's size probably doesn't give us any information than we already know.

The Rise And Fall of The Nuestra Familia By Nina Funetes

This book follows the life of Robert Gratton, one of the highest-ranking members of La Nuestra Familia, one of California's most violent prison gangs credited with over 300 murders. Until now, little has been known about its 38-year history and activities. Members follow a blood oath and are sworn to a lifetime commitment and secrecy enforced through the threat of death. Through extensive interviews with Gratton, Nina Fuentes tells the tale of his journey from troubled youth involved in petty crime to his rise to the top of the hierachy of this most feared prison gang. The level of insider detail provided in these pages has never before been known outside of La Nuestra Familia itself. After findhing himself in a situation similar to that faced by Henry Hill and Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, two of Italian Mafia's heaviest hitters, he bodly decides to follow their lead. Facing the possibility of life in prison, Gratton turned FBI informer, earning an automatic death sentence for his disloyalty. Gratton, with a new lease on life and in the Witness Protection Program, has since become involved with nuermous law enforcement agencies in the hope that his experience will enable them to understand and combat the insidious influence of gangs on American society.

(Personal thoughts, this book is hard to come by unless of course one shops through it's publisher knowgangs.com, it is available through Code 3 Tactical which makes me wonder if the book itself doesn't have the same California Department of Corrections right wing rhetoric like that espoused by Rene "Boxer" Enriquez's book The Black Hand. Hmm? Still this book is definitely on my budgeted "to buy list".)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norteños/Sureños: Time to 'Bang' For Freedom, Brief History of Mexican Mafia & Nuestra Familia by Cesar A Cruz (very slim @ 89 pages)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MR 503 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 am

its a well known fact that some of the original nf members were from southern califas. but you have to remember back then is wasnt about north vs south. it was about LA and the eme fucking with everyone who didnt want to be a part of their structure. There were people that fell out of favor with eme or just didnt like the way they did business and decided to roll with the nf. but that was 30 years ago or more now it would be impossible. but there were a few early nf members from east LA and san diego. im sure they werent banging both sides they just went against the norm.

MR 503
Wannabe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MR 503 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 am

Daniel Hernandez rose with the gang. He came up sureño, a bony, sensitive teenager from Long Beach, where his homeboys considered him anything but hard–core.

“Danny wasn’t known for being so tough when he first got pulled,” recalls an investigator who worked on Operation Black Widow. “He’d fight if he had to, but he never drew blood or caused any serious injuries. He was more of a thinker’s man.”

But Hernandez wasn’t soft, either; he got pinched for ripping off car stereos and was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon. Later he was shipped north to San Quentin, where he bumped into his cousin, who told him the law: Carnal, you’re a dead man here if you ain’t norteño.

According to investigators, it was Art “Big Smiley” Ramirez, an obese and jovial NF captain,

MR 503
Wannabe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2