Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?

3 posters

Go down

What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like? Empty What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 am

i wonder how they "destroy" it?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like? Empty Re: What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm pretty sure they cremate/burn it. They was doing this on the "extras" of the City of God movie...anybody ever saw the extra section?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like? Empty Re: What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:I'm pretty sure they cremate/burn it. They was doing this on the "extras" of the City of God movie...anybody ever saw the extra section?

Didn't that take place in the 70's the city of God shit? That movie was dope as cocaine! Lil Dice was a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, that was one grimy ass kid...especially that scene where he was suppose to keep watch out for his older bro and his homies busting that lick. Instead he stayed back and did his dirty deed with that gun. Cold blooded killer. Wasn't it suppose to be a true story? I saw some of the real pictures at the end of Knockout ned and Lil Z.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah ive seen it, got it on dvd, im sure the footage was on the dvd of the guy in the favelas runnin from the police hoppin walls n shit gettin shot at slidin down hills, crazy shit.

defo a gd movie, dunno why i always get tuned right in to subtitle films lol
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Jinky wrote:Yeah ive seen it, got it on dvd, im sure the footage was on the dvd of the guy in the favelas runnin from the police hoppin walls n shit gettin shot at slidin down hills, crazy shit.

defo a gd movie, dunno why i always get tuned right in to subtitle films lol

Yeah, that was on the extras section...that was a crazy clip right there, how the dude holding that big strap managed to get away, even with all the bullets flying his way. The extra section in the movie is very interesting...they brought cameras into the some of the most active favelas in the "City of God" and showed how they really do things out there...Dudes from the favelas were speaking up on how they would catch cops slipping when they get left behind in the favelas, throw him in a barrel, and burn him alive...and after that, they would celebrate for doing so.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Definetley need to watch City of God again tonight Very Happy They made a sequel called City of Men im sure it was called, it was alright but not as good as City of God, thats Ross Kemp on gangs programme done a show on the Favelas, here it is...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It wierd how close they accually are to nice side of Rio.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Wasn't City of Men the "Show series" that they aired on TV in Brazil? I rented the DVD one time, it had a bunch of different episodes...I didn't like it at all...didn't compare to the actual "City of God" movie...that's gotta one of my favorite movies of all time, besides the "Goodfellas".
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:47 pm

im not sure then i downloaded it and though it was a sequel, yeah goodfellas is classic too
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down