Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliques in the Empire

+4
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
Drunky McThuggerton
dstrm300
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cliques in the Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: Cliques in the Empire

Post  dstrm300 Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 pm

.:DTxIE:. wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:out here I got this old ass 22 German ruger. It's a L.R with a intrecit silencer. Hella fuccin nice good condition and all, that shit's just hella long and I aint finna saw it off cuz of how it looks. If u kno anything about guns u kno this perticular ruger is expensive as fucc so I dont wanna change it. It's more 4 show then anything but I be shootin it out n the woods sumtimes. It's one of the quietest guns i've ever shot.
id keep that o the dl if i was you. silencers are illegal arnt they.i never heard of a automatic revolver. must of been crazy. they still gonna let you register for a gun with a gun charge?

I caught the charge as a minor and I got my records concealed when I was 18. So yea i'll be straight.
Naw it's built on the ruger, it doesn't fully conceal the sound. It's a little quieter then a regular 22 so it legal. If I sawed that bitch it would be illegal though.
And yea I feel u Paid, but look at it like this if it's legal u got a less chance of gettin life or the big d.p. They'll most likely just charge u with man slaughter as long as it was justifiable and that usually only carries like a max 10-15 yrs. The way the doin niggas now with them gang inhancements u'll get life 4 sho n most cases 4 shootin sumbody.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum