Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

+31
Elsinoe25163
WestInlandSB
wolfman
SSFONTA13
smooth909
alfonzemefesto
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
C/Lok
rune sindel
Drunky McThuggerton
.02 cents
909VFG909
PAPER'D_UP
{~Vicente~}
QWICCSHOTT
Thief_Sicario
SURCALMEX
kG*SKwAbBlEr15
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
west-end-criminals13
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
scarfizzIE
Grandhustle_909
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
Ty
CaliforniaRepublic
35 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap) - Page 2 Empty Re: I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 pm

cray wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL thats exactly what Im talking about. These fools cant drop that certain style they add to these videos...they make theyselves look corny. LOL @ RYalto. Never heard it pronounced that way.

And LOL at showing everyone elses hood but his. You got the jacksons in there, shamrocks, abc's...IKE...good footage but besides that, its kinda weak LOL @ dude dancing in the video also.

LOL! I agree good footage. But LOL!!! @ that shitty ass "IE" hit up that hes standing in front of in the video. Damn what an embarressment.

LOL @ them fools he with in that video. Looking like the cholos from next friday and shit....what a disgrace/embarressment is rite.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:09 pm

I'm glad that this weak ass cholo/sur rap shit aint never really been big in the IE. One of the reasons why we get a little more attention on the music tip as far as other areas in my opinion. Unfortunately for areas like the SGV, this shit has clouded everything for them. Even though its good talent out there. The sur rap has them fucked up. Seems like they cant shake it either.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm

I still can't get over that weak ass IE tag in that alley. They couldve found something better than that
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:16 pm

problem is theirs fools in just about every varrio that think cause they can make simple kindergarden rhymes, that they can make a rap song. than they see other fools doing it and making money(not very much money) and they give it a try too. and then it just spreads, since theirs a small group of people who actually buy that crap just based on image. mostly wannabe lil kid cholos and teenage girls
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 pm

I heard of HighLife but I thought it was a party crew. Didn't know they started banging. But theirs alot of that kinda stuff in Rialto..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:40 pm

the only decent "cholo" rapper to come from out here imo is that fool abomb
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:08 am

LOL at "big Lunch" dipping out in the quickness! Laughing Is Sly Boogy really not from the E? I always thought he was one of the hardest spitters on the West Coast...Anyone heard his mixtapes?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:28 am

Yeah Sly Boogy spits hard, he got flows for days. BUT my problem with dude is not with how he raps its how he carries himself, he stay screaming San Bernardino like he was out there banging on niggas and getting it in, but no one really knows about ol boy. he needs to come clean.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:25 am

Yeah I feel you. I can't speak on that, because I don't know whether or not he is really from the E or not, but I still gotta give it up to homie for putting it down on the flows. Homie needs to drop an album already. True, he always screaming out SB. Yall heard that newest track he got on his myspace repping that WEST SIDE SAN BERNARDINO?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Cam-Capone video was cool to look at, and he got the voice for that beat, just not the right lyrics. He should have rap'd alittle bit faster and harder. Those lyrics wasnt hard enough, for a "RIALTO CITY" track. And yeah, i was wondering why he didnt show his own hood either, even though i'm guessing he was IN it, hopefully. On one scene, he was standing in front of a "Varrio WestSide Rialto" hitup though. Maybe thats where he from.

The video was good though. Showed you some hot spots. It would have been better if they got footage of some of those fools from the gangs in those neighborhoods they showed. Just like a roll-by, where fools is givin' it up for the camera... or whatever, from the curb or whatever. That would have had more of an impression.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:28 pm

And yeah, that was THEE WEAKEST I.E. sign i have EVER seen hitup!!!! You in the hood and cant find atleast ONE tagger to hook you up for a six pack or something...????
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandhustle_909 Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:34 pm

I just got ahold of Sly Boogys most recent mixtape called The Fifth Letter...shit is knockin. The CD was pretty hard the whole way through.

Grandhustle_909
Associate

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap) - Page 2 Empty The City MC's

Post  Ty Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm

I forgot about the city MC's. They was three fools from the Project's that had this single out in '93 called Hollywood Swede about the homie Ronnie James Johnson. I can't recall the names of the other two but one of em was Cicero from the PJ's. They did some shows at Chris Davis in Rialto, the old Metro in Riverside and a couple of minor shows at the old theatre on E.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Ty wrote:I forgot about the city MC's. They was three fools from the Project's that had this single out in '93 called Hollywood Swede about the homie Ronnie James Johnson. I can't recall the names of the other two but one of em was Cicero from the PJ's. They did some shows at Chris Davis in Rialto, the old Metro in Riverside and a couple of minor shows at the old theatre on E.

What about "Big Chuck" from the Projects? If I remember correct thats what he went as in the PJ's. Had some buzz going around the Dino, local shit in the early 90's. Never made it out obviously.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri May 23, 2008 10:09 am

Bigg Bad 4-O addresses the artists in the E...

"And to the niggas runnin' around saying I.E.: if they knew the history, they'd know it's a gangbang term and unless you a real one and have put in work around "the I.E.", you should keep it out ya mouth. Because when real niggas from the I.E. run into you, you're going to have to explain yourself thoroughly. So I'm letting everybody know before they mistake I.E. for these clown ass non affiliated rap cats, trying to make a career acting like they represent to the fullest. Get out the I.E. lane, because you liable to get hit in traffic."
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 23, 2008 2:44 pm

^^where did that come from? his myspace or summin?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri May 23, 2008 3:21 pm

I got it from Dubcnn.com this morning....I'm always checking up on the website for new music. Now I ain't no fan of no damn club song, but 40 did a decent job on his latest attempt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 23, 2008 7:30 pm

PART OF AN INTERVIEW FROM THE SITE THE HOMIE^ POSTED...SO 40 STILL RUNNING WITH THE CCC?

Ballerstatus.com: Growing up in California, did you listen to a lot of East Coast rap?

40 Glocc - Well, I listened to a lot of West Coast sh-- coming from Cali, but I listened to a lot of the East Coast gangsta sh--. I was never really into the backpack rapping n----s, like the n----s that use all the metaphors and all that sh--. I like real sh--, real music, real street; I want to hear something that I'm going through or the person next to me is going trough. I can't listen to all that metaphoric bull sh--. F--- a rapper, I want reality. N----s like 50, Mobb Deep, MOP; them type of n----s that was coming with that real sh--. That's crazy because now everybody who was coming with the sh-- is on G-Unit [laughs].

Ballerstatus.com: Now you were born in Texas, but grew up in Colton, California aka "The Zoo." I know its alias is pretty self-explanatory, but what was life like growing up in Colton?

40 Glocc - It's the sh--, I can't front. I can't lie and say that it's not hard for you, of course it's hard. It's not like it's the suburbs. But, you appreciate it when you come up in it. It makes you appreciate more sh-- in life. Even though you went through the hard times, you don't look back on it like, "Oh f--- that," you want to go back there and inspire by showing the fruits of your labor. It's real hard growing up out there man. It ain't no joke; you got your gangbanging politics from your colors or what hood you from. You got to ride around with pistols or risk getting gunned down, it's just that type of sh--.

Ballerstatus.com: Were you involved in gangs?

40 Glocc - Yeah, I was and still am involved. I'm a Colton City Crip, but I'm growing from that and maturing as a person. But, that's where I'm from and I can't ever change that. Nobody can. Through all my trials and tribulations...I done got shot, been shot at, done the shooting. I got shot by the police, just a whole lot of bullsh--. I got way more respect for life now than what I used to.

Ballerstatus.com: Between 50, Banks and Buck, you have twelve battle scars. How do your bullet wounds measure up with the rest of G-Unit?

40 Glocc - [Laughs] I been shot like three times, but the one that really affected me is when I got shot by the police.

Ballerstatus.com: Care to explain your run in with the police?

40 Glocc - I mean, it was really nothing, it's self explanatory. I got into a shootout with the police and I got hit, I went to jail and now I'm out. Good lawyers and good money man [laughs].

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri May 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah 4-O stays running with the CCC. They ain't as deep as they used to be, but they're still there. I still see them posted from time to time in the zoo and at the "SB Liquor store" across the street whenever I pass by. I actually got the chance to meet 40 Glocc one time...didn't know if it was really him at first, but I yelled out his name and what do you know...it was him LOL. He was a real cool, laid-back type dude. He had his little homies with him like bodyguards...I first thought he was by himself, until I turned around after choppin it up with him and noticed that there were 3 of his little homies posted up literally half a foot away from me...they was casually looking away acting like they were looking at other things though haha. I don't blame em, especially with 40 walking everywhere freely rocking all his chains and shit. 40 is tight though, I stay bumpin some of his older songs like "Struggling" and "Finer Thangz"
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah 4-O stays running with the CCC. They ain't as deep as they used to be, but they're still there. I still see them posted from time to time in the zoo and at the "SB Liquor store" across the street whenever I pass by. I actually got the chance to meet 40 Glocc one time...didn't know if it was really him at first, but I yelled out his name and what do you know...it was him LOL. He was a real cool, laid-back type dude. He had his little homies with him like bodyguards...I first thought he was by himself, until I turned around after choppin it up with him and noticed that there were 3 of his little homies posted up literally half a foot away from me...they was casually looking away acting like they were looking at other things though haha. I don't blame em, especially with 40 walking everywhere freely rocking all his chains and shit. 40 is tight though, I stay bumpin some of his older songs like "Struggling" and "Finer Thangz"

Actually alot of 3C's stay on the Eastside. All the raids and drug bust have set them back a little in numbers but CCC is somewhat of a big set, especially if you add PPHG into the mix since they are close and allied.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat May 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Jae wrote:Cam-Capone video was cool to look at, and he got the voice for that beat, just not the right lyrics. He should have rap'd alittle bit faster and harder. Those lyrics wasnt hard enough, for a "RIALTO CITY" track. And yeah, i was wondering why he didnt show his own hood either, even though i'm guessing he was IN it, hopefully. On one scene, he was standing in front of a "Varrio WestSide Rialto" hitup though. Maybe thats where he from.

The video was good though. Showed you some hot spots. It would have been better if they got footage of some of those fools from the gangs in those neighborhoods they showed. Just like a roll-by, where fools is givin' it up for the camera... or whatever, from the curb or whatever. That would have had more of an impression.

hes from a gang called High Life
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:19 am

It looks like that new wack rapper "Tyga" from Lil Waynes Record label just got jacked earlier this week in LA for his Young Money chain by someone from 40 Glocc's camp. 40 says on his page that he would release the pictures soon.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:22 am

DAMN AND HES BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? HAHA TYGA IS LIKE 90 POUNDS WET MY LIL SISTER COULD JACK HOMEBOY FOR HIS SHIT LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 pm

That nigga 40 Glocc and Village Boo is extra'd out like a muthafucka. Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:55 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:DAMN AND HES BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? HAHA TYGA IS LIKE 90 POUNDS WET MY LIL SISTER COULD JACK HOMEBOY FOR HIS SHIT LOL.

LOL that's true, dude is a walking toothpick. I dunno what he was thinking walking around the West Coast like that with all his bling on...probably thought he couldn't be touched. that shit was only bound to happen. Word out is that Tyga bought back both of his Chains from 40 Glocc...Just like how Yukmouth got his shit back from Spider Loc. Shit only makes them look worse buying it back in my opinion

Last edited by Paid_In_Full on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next