Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IxE barrios and Cliques

+9
W.Devil
909VFG909
CaliforniaRepublic
Drop Out
C/Lok
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
P_LOKO
American Zombie
13 posters

Go down

IxE barrios and Cliques Empty IxE barrios and Cliques

Post  American Zombie Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Its always seemed to me that their has always been alot of confusion when it comes to most of the older IE varrios and the clicks/gangs within them. I'm starting to think I know why and believe barrios like WSV,Colton, ESR, CBR, WSR, CVLS4st have more in common then I had thought.

Each of these barrios have gangs/cliques within them and the question always comes up wether these are clicks or gangs claiming the area. People would like a simple black or white answer but I'm starting to think its more of a gray answer on this which is why I think theirs confusion.

If you look into the history of these areas youll see how they all pushed their own gangs within these areas. Take a look at the jackets they wore and how they have the gang name on top and the city/barrio they were from on the bottom. All these varrios have that in common.

Example, Casa Blanca is the name of the barrio, but within this barrio they have always had different gangs. yet they all push V CBR 13/32. Now, CB is the most obvious one because of the Evans vs Fern St fued. But I do think the rest are similar. WSV Mt Vernon, another old barrio with gangs within it that Sometimes get mistaken as clicks.

I think over time some of the older barrios became more united as more and more newer hoods popped up around them..part of why they start to look more like cliques than seperate gangs.

Not sure if I explained all this right. Only one that I talked to about this so far is DT.

Last edited by cray on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

IxE barrios and Cliques Empty Re: IxE barrios and Cliques

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Good break down on the barrios and their seperate gangs Crayster. I agree.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 pm

DT was saying the other day that 2 WSRiva cliques/gangs used to go at it some years ago but later ended their fued when DTR started up. So that kind of supports my idea of all of this. Then to make things more confusing you have ESR broken into maybe 2 main gangs/cliques and each with actual cliques within it if I understand right. They also represented their gang and barrio on their jackets same as CBR, Colton , Verdugo and the rest. Over time things have changed but I think they all had a similiar structure in the begining.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 pm

GOOD BREAKDOWN CRAYSTER...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:07 am

cray wrote:DT was saying the other day that 2 WSRiva cliques/gangs used to go at it some years ago but later ended their fued when DTR started up. So that kind of supports my idea of all of this.

Yeah, that's what it seems like. I came across this dude name Sporty's space a while back. Guess he's from WSR DMS click...he's up on there dissing WSR Lobos and Blue Devils, saying fuck em because they're making his varrio look bad.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Good post.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C/Lok Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:16 am

so Mt Vernon is the oldest WSV gang? and how did the other cliques came about?

C/Lok
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 am

C/Lok wrote:so Mt Vernon is the oldest WSV gang? and how did the other cliques came about?

Looks like you completely missed the whole point of the original post
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 am

The actual barrios remain the same the gangs within them may or may not change from generation to generation.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 am

C/Lok wrote:so Mt Vernon is the oldest WSV gang? and how did the other cliques came about?

WEST SIDE VERDUGO IS THE AREA, THE BARRIO AND SCO,LC,MVR,7th STREET..ECT ARE ALL GANGS NOT CLICKS...THEY ALL CLAIM WS OF BERDO BUT DO THERE OWN THING...STARTED THERE OWN WAY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm

I think ESR might fit into this topic, if i understand it correctly. I'm not too familiar with them yet, but they seem to be "seperate but equal" when it comes to outside battles. All those individual gangs dont seem like ONE hood, yet they all bang under ESR. Then again, i said the same for OVS so i dont really know. It is confusing at times trying to figure this all out with certain neighborhoods/areas i'm not familiar with.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Jae wrote:I think ESR might fit into this topic, if i understand it correctly. I'm not too familiar with them yet, but they seem to be "seperate but equal" when it comes to outside battles. All those individual gangs dont seem like ONE hood, yet they all bang under ESR. Then again, i said the same for OVS so i dont really know. It is confusing at times trying to figure this all out with certain neighborhoods/areas i'm not familiar with.
ya as a matter of fact es riva was one of the main places we and crayster loc were talkin bout

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  909VFG909 Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:22 pm

7th is the OLdest WSV gang
909VFG909
909VFG909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm

i woulda thought it was verdugo counts...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 pm

909VFG909 wrote:

7th is the OLdest WSV gang

LOL. No it's not.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  all eyes on me Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Jae, I think youre correct for the most part. I know a cat from CLPS who told me he was shot at by some cats from PxP. He also said that they had some problems with 14st from time to time. As far as CB, Fern and Evans have been going back and forth for some time now, but they will clique together to go at it with outsiders for example HSR. I always thought CB was pretty unique cuz they dont really beef with the black in the Varrio (2800 Blocc).

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

I know Joker from SCO got shot in his ass just for walking through 7th street territory. Each gang of WSV is pretty big, it won't be easy to tell who is who.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 am

all eyes on me wrote:Jae, I think youre correct for the most part. I know a cat from CLPS who told me he was shot at by some cats from PxP. He also said that they had some problems with 14st from time to time. As far as CB, Fern and Evans have been going back and forth for some time now, but they will clique together to go at it with outsiders for example HSR. I always thought CB was pretty unique cuz they dont really beef with the black in the Varrio (2800 Blocc).

i think cray said he seen a XIV st hit up with 187 park ave one it...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  E_14ST Wed May 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Jae wrote:I think ESR might fit into this topic, if i understand it correctly. I'm not too familiar with them yet, but they seem to be "seperate but equal" when it comes to outside battles. All those individual gangs dont seem like ONE hood, yet they all bang under ESR. Then again, i said the same for OVS so i dont really know. It is confusing at times trying to figure this all out with certain neighborhoods/areas i'm not familiar with.

YEAH IT DOES ITS ITS ALL ONE VARRIO BUT DIFFERENT GANGS THERES 14TH STREET THE ORIGINAL EAST SIDE RIVA. THEN THERES PATTERSON PARK THE SKANLESS SIDE. AND THERES CLICKA LOS PRIMOS THE YOUNGEST AND LEAST RESPECTED VARRIO.
THE CEEPEST OLDEST AND MOST ORGANIZED IS 14TH STREET, PXP IS PRETTY DEEP TOO BUT THEY'RE UNORGANIZED BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE ALL TWEEKED OUT, AND CLPS ONLY HAS ABOUT 20 OR 30 HEADS WHO REALLY NEVER PUT IN WORK...

E_14ST
Associate

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

all eyes on me wrote:Jae, I think youre correct for the most part. I know a cat from CLPS who told me he was shot at by some cats from PxP. He also said that they had some problems with 14st from time to time. As far as CB, Fern and Evans have been going back and forth for some time now, but they will clique together to go at it with outsiders for example HSR. I always thought CB was pretty unique cuz they dont really beef with the black in the Varrio (2800 Blocc).
YEA WE NEVER BEEF WITH CBGC BUT WE DO HAVE OUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS... AS FOR E ST. AND THE FERNIES WE NEVER CLICK UP NOT EVEN TO GO AT IT WITH HSD OR ESR WE GO WITH OUR OWN HOMIES TO PUT IN WORK WE NEVER ROLL TOGETHER.. I GUESS WE HAVE TOO MUCH HATE FOR EACH OTHER TO EVER COME IN CONTACT WITHOUT GOING AT IT
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

The Royal Counts are older than 7th St, but what's out now is the LiL Counts, before them it was CountsGang started around the time as Seventh, older clicks you rarely hear about are the Tokens and Toppers and Royal Angels. WSĂ—VERDUGO MOUNT VERNON is the gang, in reality everything else is a click, but we use "gang" individually cause the term click, to us seemed more like a branch as opposed to the tree itself. But you can't bang WS without the MV if your not from, 7street, Crazie Ones, LiL Counts, there's homies from all three that have MV tats on em.

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

ya homie...i didnt really know bout your varrio but i had an idea thats how it was...just like esriva and other varrios. one huge ass varrio.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 am

CRAYZ wrote:DT was saying the other day that 2 WSRiva cliques/gangs used to go at it some years ago but later ended their fued when DTR started up. So that kind of supports my idea of all of this. Then to make things more confusing you have ESR broken into maybe 2 main gangs/cliques and each with actual cliques within it if I understand right. They also represented their gang and barrio on their jackets same as CBR, Colton , Verdugo and the rest. Over time things have changed but I think they all had a similiar structure in the begining.

old ass post but yes i have heard alot that there is separation between the WSR clickas wayy before DTR came around i heard this started in the mid-late 80s according to some older homie from WSRiva... the DMS and BDTS always separated from the LBS and until they came out, the BXDVS.. they used to beef and this was an uncle & older homie who told me this.. also i just heard from another old homie that WSR was not heard of til the late 60s so they might not be as old as everyone says... he said the only varrios he heard in his day were Casa Blanca ESR Corona and Verdugo he was from the 50s & 60s.. then after lil by lil he would hear of Onterio Arlanza then La Sierra then WSR... casa blanca has always beefed and always will.. ESR i heard there were beefs between 14th & TDKS over power of ESR, then between PXP & CLPS theres always infighting between ESR
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum