Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margarito Gets Beat Down!!!

5 posters

Go down

Margarito Gets Beat Down!!! Empty Margarito Gets Beat Down!!!

Post  all eyes on me Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

Sugar Shane whips Margarito's a$$! I thought this was gonna be a good fight, but it wasn't even close! Too much hand speed!!!

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Margarito Gets Beat Down!!! Empty Re: Margarito Gets Beat Down!!!

Post  ~OSO~ Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah I thought it was going to be more competitive. Margarito takes too many shots, he needs to retire. Mosley looked really good, compared to when fought Mayorga. I thought Shane looked terrible in that fight, even though Shane KO'd Mayorga.

You know there was talk about Pacquiao fighting Margarito, but maybe Mosley will take Antonio's place ?

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 am

they said they found some shit in margaritos gloves.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:52 am

fuckin cheater..it was plaster of paris or some shit...hardens during the fight..

thats prolly how he busted up cotto so good starting in the middle of the fight...the shit hardened and he was throwin his loaded gloves and shit...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Margarito Gets Beat Down!!! Empty Margarito, trainer banned in U.S.

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com

The California State Athletic Commission revoked the licenses of former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito and trainer Javier Capetillo on Tuesday after a foreign plaster-like substance was discovered inside the boxer's hand wraps before he faced Shane Mosley at the Staples Center in Los Angles on Jan. 24.

The panel rejected Margarito's plea of ignorance and Capetillo's insistence that he had simply made a mistake, voting 7-0 on both revocations.

The revocation means that neither can participate in boxing in the United States for at least one year. After a year, both would have to reapply for their licenses in California, where they would have to go through another hearing. There is no guarantee either would be re-licensed.

The punishment extends throughout the nation because commissions honor suspensions and revocations in other jurisdictions.

It is possible that Margarito could fight, and Capetillo could train, in another country, where regulators do not necessarily honor U.S. rules, such as in Mexico.

Before Margarito was knocked out in the ninth round, Mosley's trainer, Naazim Richardson, objected to the way Margarito's hands were wrapped.

When the wraps were cut off to be reapplied, officials found what was deemed a plaster-like substance inside each wrap. Margarito had his hands rewrapped and went on to lose the fight.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Margarito should be banned from Boxing. He should retire anyways, he takes too much punishment.

I guess no Margarito vs Cotto II rematch

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 pm

yall foos gotta accept that cotto lost.....they confirmed that margarito didnt use nuttin against cotto and that margarito was suspended for a year cuz he said that he didnt kno wat they doin were to his gloves he was to focused bout the fight to even take consideration that they were doin sumtin wrong and that he was distracted about the plaster so he didnt fight good and alot of great boxers have a bad night ....and another thing he didnt hurt margarito cuz every time he got knocked down he got bak up laughin lol
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down