Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family

4 posters

Go down

Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family Empty Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/01/a-man-who-had-r.html

This some sad shit to see, some people are coming up this because of deseperation of not having a job, all this that is happening recently with mass murders of families recently is crazy.

First the Hindu in Porter Ranch that killed his whole family and then the Covina Christmas Massacre (which one of the victims was a student at Ontario High School) and now this, this shit gets me thinking if the next one could be someone in my street. At first I thought the guy was black but it turns out that he was Guatemalan, that tripped me out a little bit
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family Empty Re: Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm

He's Guatemalan too? I thought it was only his wife that was.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family Empty Re: Wilmington Man kills himself and his whole family

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Like I said, it's like the Chris Benoit story all over again. Everytime I hear about these type of stories, it brings me back to that evil incident that occured in Long Beach a long time ago, where some crazy lady named Tracy wanted to make a point to her husband about forgetting "Mothers Day". She lined up all three of her children inside her apartment, in front of the door, and carved all of their hearts out and placed them on top of their chest. She stood next to their bodies, waiting for her husband to come home from work...and when he did come home and opened the door, that was the first thing he saw...his children on the floor. She told him that it was his fault that he had forgotten Mothers Day and killed him with a single bullet. She slept in the apartment that same night, even went grocery shopping the next morning...and stopped by her mothers house, where she told her mother what she had done.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:He's Guatemalan too? I thought it was only his wife that was.

yeah he was Guatemalan too, his name was Ervin Antonio Lupoe, that shit had me trippin out too
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah, trips me out how both the parents "supposedly" made an agreement to carry this out...and they said "why leave our children in the hands of strangers when they can just be with us"...it's a sad thing man.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, trips me out how both the parents "supposedly" made an agreement to carry this out...and they said "why leave our children in the hands of strangers when they can just be with us"...it's a sad thing man.

Didn't like a co-worker or something told the man to kill his family or something like that
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Yeah something like that, I heard that on the news yesterday.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, trips me out how both the parents "supposedly" made an agreement to carry this out...and they said "why leave our children in the hands of strangers when they can just be with us"...it's a sad thing man.

Didn't like a co-worker or something told the man to kill his family or something like that

Yeah, I guess he "claims" that his boss or whatever told him he minus well just blow his brains out...the hospital denies that they would ever say something like that...but even if he did, they wouldn't admit it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Like I said, it's like the Chris Benoit story all over again. Everytime I hear about these type of stories, it brings me back to that evil incident that occured in Long Beach a long time ago, where some crazy lady named Tracy wanted to make a point to her husband about forgetting "Mothers Day". She lined up all three of her children inside her apartment, in front of the door, and carved all of their hearts out and placed them on top of their chest. She stood next to their bodies, waiting for her husband to come home from work...and when he did come home and opened the door, that was the first thing he saw...his children on the floor. She told him that it was his fault that he had forgotten Mothers Day and killed him with a single bullet. She slept in the apartment that same night, even went grocery shopping the next morning...and stopped by her mothers house, where she told her mother what she had done.

lol damn that bitch was MAAAAAAAAAAD im sure it wasnt about mothers day that bitch been pissed long befor that shit she had to be. nobody snaps like that
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah, she was one disturbed woman...reeeaal disturbed. I've been trying to look for the article on it but can't seem to find it...all I know was her first name was Tracy.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down