Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video]

3 posters

Go down

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video] Empty Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video]

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video] Empty Re: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video]

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:53 am

YEAH THAT VIDEO WAS HARD!! A LOT OF NIGGAS AINT HIP TO NIPSEY HUSSLE!!I FIRST HEARD OF NIPSEY THRU MY HOMEBOY FROM SIX OWE!!NIPSEY IS ONE OF THE NIGGAS THAT GON BRING THE WEST BACK!!!

Last edited by MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video] Empty Re: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House [Video]

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:58 am

Nipsey Hussle & Jay Rock freestylin on Invasion Radio (2 Parts)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ya can also download nipseys 2 mixtapes for free of his website. Bullets aint got no names vol 1 & 2, theyre good.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:59 am

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:YEAH THAT VIDEO WAS HARD!! A LOT OF NIGGAS AINT HIP TO NIPSEY HUSSLE!!I FIRST HEARD OF NIPSEY THRU MY HOMEBOY TINY CYC FROM SIX OWE!!NIPSEY IS ONE OF THE NIGGAS THAT GON BRING THE WEST BACK!!!

Do you know which clicc hes from? Ive heard hes from bg's and also from dime blocc and also heard hes from overhills? any idea which hes from?

also if anyone has every seen the Kev Mac Feat Dobb video hes in that too really early in his career i beleive.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:38 am

I was watchin the behind the scenes footage of his video and he says he grew up on 60th & Rimpau and 59th & 5th
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Jinky wrote:
MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:YEAH THAT VIDEO WAS HARD!! A LOT OF NIGGAS AINT HIP TO NIPSEY HUSSLE!!I FIRST HEARD OF NIPSEY THRU MY HOMEBOY TINY CYC FROM SIX OWE!!NIPSEY IS ONE OF THE NIGGAS THAT GON BRING THE WEST BACK!!!

Do you know which clicc hes from? Ive heard hes from bg's and also from dime blocc and also heard hes from overhills? any idea which hes from?

also if anyone has every seen the Kev Mac Feat Dobb video hes in that too really early in his career i beleive.

IDK WHAT CLICKS HE'S FROM I JUST KNO HE FROM SIX OWE!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:13 pm

He owns a store in 60's hood too
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:50 pm

YEAH HE OWNS SLAUSON TEES ON THE CORNER OF SLAUSON AND CRENSHAW

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:03 pm

NIPSEY SECOND MIXTAPE IS JUST AS HOT AS DA FIRST ONE!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 am

You just heard it? His third is due out soon, ave got the first track off it
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] << Right Click & Save Target As

Nice track.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 am

nipsey hu$$le is fire, i been bangin this nigga for a while and he is defintely bringing the west bacc! wat i really love bout this nigga is that no debateing he a G but he keep it about the money and bidness. He does a few hard azz traccs wit Game and its nuttin but cali love they both reppin they sets but respect each other dats sum tru Gangsta shit if u ask me! a few i love is "Bullet aint got no name", "Closer than close", and "they roll" (NEW WEST COAST ANTHEM) all fuccin hott traccs speakin real truth dat everybody who been down wit a set can relate to...DL the traccs lemme kno wat yall think
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down