Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana vs moreno valley

+11
Drunky McThuggerton
PAPER'D_UP
W.Devil
JinkyRctongs
ajax
American Zombie
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
P_LOKO
FONTAxIE
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fontana vs moreno valley - Page 3 Empty Re: Fontana vs moreno valley

Post  holivas84 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 pm

CRAYZ wrote:I agree with dstrm300. I consider Rialto to be a little more active, and a little more kaotic. Fontana has activity when it comes to the chicano gangs, but at the same time Rialto has alot too. although I do recognize alot of gang activity in Fontana is in unincorporated land.
....i got fam from north side riatlo and fam from sage...they even say fontana's way more active....thats why you see a shit load of cops in fontana....everywhere...im from fontana and was kind of raised off of bonnieview in rialto...aint no compairing

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  holivas84 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

CRAYZ wrote:I agree with dstrm300. I consider Rialto to be a little more active, and a little more kaotic. Fontana has activity when it comes to the chicano gangs, but at the same time Rialto has alot too. although I do recognize alot of gang activity in Fontana is in unincorporated land.
....it depends where your at.....south fontana gots it on lock....they just dont let it be known...cause these cops are hot and do some dirty shit.....south fontana would be taking care of alot of shit if they werent all locked up but that will change when they all start to get out.....

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Rialto as a city is more compressed than Fontana, with so many enemies so close it's bound to heat up...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3