Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Glocc video

+3
Drop Out
Grandhustle_909
TumbleWeed
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

40 Glocc video Empty 40 Glocc video

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Not really feeling 40 as of late. But he came real on this one. Not great but good. He be kind of extra'd out in some of his shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

40 Glocc video Empty Re: 40 Glocc video

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:16 pm

And once again I would have payed the extra cash to get it filmed in the E'. Not sure where its at in some scenes, had merril ave on one, looks like that one street scene might be Rialto.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandhustle_909 Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah thats what I was thinking...his other videos "Where em hammerz at" and another one was filmed right there in his hood on Rancho and Mill, but I don't know why he didn't do this one in the E. I recognized em youngsters in the video though, thats em Zoo Babies right there. I always see em cats posted up in the Zoo. I'm widcha Ryda, he came hard on this one...I'm feeling it, definitely his best work as of lately.

"As the world turn...I light a blunt and let the L burn..."

Grandhustle_909
Associate

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:00 pm

LOL whats this shit on a response?

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure the scene where them youngsters is at is Rialto. To be honest 40 aint really my style. He might be the first who got picked up from the E', but he aint representing what the E' really like in most of his tracks. Dude done went straight mainstream with his shit. Peep him on one of Kay-9ine tracks on his album and see the difference.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm

HOW DEEP IS CCC? AND WHAT ARE SOME OF THERE MAIN BEEFS RIGHT NOW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:39 am

CCC been on the low as of late, niggas was having they hood raided almost daily a few short years back. Especially in 2005. Alot of they G's is either dead or doing time. Like most hoods today they not as visible, and from what I hear the Zoo aint what it used to be either. Back then nn any given day you would see a gang of them niggas out and about over there. They had they hood on lock.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:55 am

I heard that track 40 Glocc and Kay-9ine did together called "Still Breathing" after that incident happen with Kay-9ine taking a 45 slug to his dome...I'm sure yall heard bout that. Anyways both of em went hard on the track.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Nah, I'm talking about some older shit they did back in 2002 on the 9ine cocked back.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Lil 40 Glocc behind the scenes type shit. Saw quite a few IE cats...Kartoon, Clipse, Bugg, some cats from No Luv and PPHG

40 Glocc's other video...Where them hammerz at. Don't know if the whole video was filmed in Colton, but a good portion of it was.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm

40 Glocc's new video. Live For Something, Die For Nothing

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 pm

A new track by 40 Glocc, features Busta Rhymes and Tekneek

Last edited by Paid_In_Full on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:26 pm

An older track from 40 Glocc - Strugglin (Don't mind the first 20 seconds)

Last edited by Paid_In_Full on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

40 Glocc - Finer Thangz

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:23 pm

40 talks about the injunction and how he got popped by the cops

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Some new 40 shit. Some cats from verdugo are in the video. I'm not sure of what varrio they're from.

alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Good find homie.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

LOL I always trip out on these broads that degrade themselves like that. At the end train runs galore.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 pm

I wonder what that veterano who submitted that letter to brown kingdom would say about the video?
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:33 pm

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:HOW DEEP IS CCC? AND WHAT ARE SOME OF THERE MAIN BEEFS RIGHT NOW?

They are like 60 deep right now. Alot of them niggaz is like nyte said doing time. The homie lil toot just got out. I just saw squeek the other day...we went to the corna store and grabbed some blunts and kicked it on mt view. CCC got a lot of lil g'z right now that are out there. They were raided on a daily basis like nyte said. What happened in 2005 is Colton Police department served alot of niggaz over there...alot of niggaz. When they cleared out alot of NSC moved in. The rumor around the way was...North Side Colton said they run the zoo. A few of them CCC's went over there and had words and a little confrontation with the NSC's and came back that same night. When they came back they waited for the first mexican who looked like a gangmember. They shot and killed this ese and he ended up being just a regular dude...no gang ties...thats what they said anyway. After that happened they layed super low for year. THen they started going back over to they hood again. Niggaz was making hella money and then they'd leave. But this latest injunction...that shit disbanded them again. You will catch them all over San Bernardino and Rialto no joke. These niggaz iz still a factor but alot of them are ballers too. 40 is not the only nigga from CCC with money believe that. The thing you have to remember is, this hood always did things different from all other hoods. They first big battle was in 89-90 with Pj's. So to answer your question Dice...yeh they are still around and very much a factor. Its just that they are very mobile. This injunction isn't new. They been dealing with that since early millenium. These niggaz is all over San Bernardino. But, they don't have any love for West Side hoods. They get along with PPHG and thats about it. THey keep kool with the 5 too. I know they used to get along with CG'z I don't know if that changed though. LIke the homie Toot said in that video Paid posted... its 34 bliss...tre's and fo's. Them niggaz been clicked up since we was all in highschool.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:I wonder what that veterano who submitted that letter to brown kingdom would say about the video?

He would flip!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:I wonder what that veterano who submitted that letter to brown kingdom would say about the video?

He would flip!

LOL. No doubt.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:Some new 40 shit. Some cats from verdugo are in the video. I'm not sure of what varrio they're from.

Thats the homie Joey's brother. They used to be the only ese's living in the zoo. THey was always Verdugo 7thst. But Joey was the only one who claimed CCC. Then after H/S he was pressured by his family to be from a traditional barrio for ese's. So he was let off CCC so he could bang 7th WSV. They never had any problems so his brothers have always respected and been cool with the zoo. Alfonzo...you from GSG? My cuzzo T or vincent said he recognized you. He be over there on Trenton. You know the homie P Millz? Paul Miller? The homie Choo Choo? RIP Babyface (Andre) best freind from junior high. Shit, ANthony? Patrick?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Yeah their is ALOT of CCC in San Bernardino. Infact I would say alot if not most of them have made it this way in the past years than ever. I don't know what the deal with CCC and 5x is at the moment. I do know a while back there was alot of 5's tripping on CCC and especially the cats who run with 40 glock over them kicking it with No Luvs.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Man another thing I noticed there's alot of mexicans over there now, there always was but not in the area around the Zoo. It was ALL black back in the day around there. NSC had the two way streets around their hood.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm

niners wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:Some new 40 shit. Some cats from verdugo are in the video. I'm not sure of what varrio they're from.

Thats the homie Joey's brother. They used to be the only ese's living in the zoo. THey was always Verdugo 7thst. But Joey was the only one who claimed CCC. Then after H/S he was pressured by his family to be from a traditional barrio for ese's. So he was let off CCC so he could bang 7th WSV. They never had any problems so his brothers have always respected and been cool with the zoo. Alfonzo...you from GSG? My cuzzo T or vincent said he recognized you. He be over there on Trenton. You know the homie P Millz? Paul Miller? The homie Choo Choo? RIP Babyface (Andre) best freind from junior high. Shit, ANthony? Patrick?

Nah, I used to bang with the zions. That shit's the past, though. I don't know p millz or choo choo. By patrick are you talking about patty wack? Did you know eric or his sister denaya from gilbert?
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: