Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Glocc video

+3
Drop Out
Grandhustle_909
TumbleWeed
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

40 Glocc video - Page 2 Empty Re: 40 Glocc video

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Man another thing I noticed there's alot of mexicans over there now, there always was but not in the area around the Zoo. It was ALL black back in the day around there. NSC had the two way streets around their hood.

The cops be over there everyday just about. They patrol and they have the residents calling if they see a black gangbanger. Thats what the homie who still stays in there said. Alot of mexicans in there were getting beat up if somone thought they were snitching. So this time they have the whole apartment complex in on it. Thats the difference with this action from the last one. Over there on chestnut street you still have alot of blacks in the village green apts. Some CCC be in there too. I know personally a family of them living in there. Back in 04-05 the NSC's and ESC's were over there taking advantage of the CCC being gone. They beat up the homegirls mom when she was coming home from valley college. They said for her to tell all the "niggers to watch their back" shit was real thick. Then they were also going at it with State Street Boys. Thats really just a street off of chestnut down the street from the zoo. They are a click of WSV's that reside on that street. Also Manor Boys have a few in the area on chestnut. So the NSC and ESC started fighting with the WSV's on that street. Thats about the time I moved out of the area...it was too hectic. Everyone wanted a peice of that area. You have clucks and speed freeks in that area. On top of that...the weed man can come up in a day over there. So thats what i know about it over there now. Just that small as block.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:56 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:
niners wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:Some new 40 shit. Some cats from verdugo are in the video. I'm not sure of what varrio they're from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats the homie Joey's brother. They used to be the only ese's living in the zoo. THey was always Verdugo 7thst. But Joey was the only one who claimed CCC. Then after H/S he was pressured by his family to be from a traditional barrio for ese's. So he was let off CCC so he could bang 7th WSV. They never had any problems so his brothers have always respected and been cool with the zoo. Alfonzo...you from GSG? My cuzzo T or vincent said he recognized you. He be over there on Trenton. You know the homie P Millz? Paul Miller? The homie Choo Choo? RIP Babyface (Andre) best freind from junior high. Shit, ANthony? Patrick?

Nah, I used to bang with the zions. That shit's the past, though. I don't know p millz or choo choo. By patrick are you talking about patty wack? Did you know eric or his sister denaya from gilbert?

Yeh I know Eric...he live in the Pj's. His older brother Mike...just got out the pen? He just went to a party this past saturday with my homies...And patty wack...yeh thats what they call him. He doing some time now though...a lot of time. I went to school with your G Dollar Bill (RIP) Is Bear still alive and well?

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:05 pm

niners wrote: Yeh I know Eric...he live in the Pj's. His older brother Mike...just got out the pen? He just went to a party this past saturday with my homies...And patty wack...yeh thats what they call him. He doing some time now though...a lot of time. I went to school with your G Dollar Bill (RIP) Is Bear still alive and well?

I knew dolla. He was a crazy mothafucka. I didn't even know he passed. Shows you how long I been away from the streets. I never knew anyone named bear, so I couldn't tell you. You know lil al?
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:
niners wrote: Yeh I know Eric...he live in the Pj's. His older brother Mike...just got out the pen? He just went to a party this past saturday with my homies...And patty wack...yeh thats what they call him. He doing some time now though...a lot of time. I went to school with your G Dollar Bill (RIP) Is Bear still alive and well?

I knew dolla. He was a crazy mothafucka. I didn't even know he passed. Shows you how long I been away from the streets. I never knew anyone named bear, so I couldn't tell you. You know lil al?

Yeah Dolla Bill is resting in peace. He was shot up in front of the Zions...he was hit with Ak-47. They said he got out his car after crashing it and tried to get in the gate but was shot up before he could make it. That was a while ago...damn you didn't know that. Shit I know you ain't bangin'(thats good) but, that was news all over SB where you been? I don't know lil al. Dollar Bill used to hang around Boo and Squirt from Delman Hieghts at school.

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:39 pm

niners wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:

Yeah Dolla Bill is resting in peace. He was shot up in front of the Zions...he was hit with Ak-47. They said he got out his car after crashing it and tried to get in the gate but was shot up before he could make it. That was a while ago...damn you didn't know that. Shit I know you ain't bangin'(thats good) but, that was news all over SB where you been? I don't know lil al. Dollar Bill used to hang around Boo and Squirt from Delman Hieghts at school.

Damn! Nah, didn't know. When I cut ties, I cut all ties. Last I heard anything about bill was in '03 before i moved to chicago. My uncle told me he was going nuts with the g shit. I figured it was only a matter of time, but damn. Lil al is my relative from the zions.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm

niners wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Man another thing I noticed there's alot of mexicans over there now, there always was but not in the area around the Zoo. It was ALL black back in the day around there. NSC had the two way streets around their hood.

The cops be over there everyday just about. They patrol and they have the residents calling if they see a black gangbanger. Thats what the homie who still stays in there said. Alot of mexicans in there were getting beat up if somone thought they were snitching. So this time they have the whole apartment complex in on it. Thats the difference with this action from the last one. Over there on chestnut street you still have alot of blacks in the village green apts. Some CCC be in there too. I know personally a family of them living in there. Back in 04-05 the NSC's and ESC's were over there taking advantage of the CCC being gone. They beat up the homegirls mom when she was coming home from valley college. They said for her to tell all the "niggers to watch their back" shit was real thick. Then they were also going at it with State Street Boys. Thats really just a street off of chestnut down the street from the zoo. They are a click of WSV's that reside on that street. Also Manor Boys have a few in the area on chestnut. So the NSC and ESC started fighting with the WSV's on that street. Thats about the time I moved out of the area...it was too hectic. Everyone wanted a peice of that area. You have clucks and speed freeks in that area. On top of that...the weed man can come up in a day over there. So thats what i know about it over there now. Just that small as block.

Village green is them apartments across rancho from the Zoo rite?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

40 Glocc video - Page 2 Empty Village green is off of chestnut

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 pm

They are down the street from the zoo. THe other apartments that are on rancho across from the zoo is the Bonita's. THey are across from the zoo by stater brothrs.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I knew Dolla Bill (R.I.P.), I don't remember the exact year I heard about what happened think it was around 03'/04.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm

niners wrote:They are down the street from the zoo. THe other apartments that are on rancho across from the zoo is the Bonita's. THey are across from the zoo by stater brothrs.

Yeah there's is 3 or apartment buildings/complexes over there, I know it was alot of CCC that stayed in those apartments across from stater brothers, the ones with all the palm trees in front. I use to have a broad over there.

Basically I consider that whole area CCC territory.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:38 pm

New shit.

alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm

I heard that one, I think he's dissing Game, Young Buck and Lil Weezy in this one.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:I heard that one, I think he's dissing Game, Young Buck and Lil Weezy in this one.

Yeah, it sounds like it.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 am

40 Glocc new video, called Drop It For Me...Not my type of music, but I'll post it up anyways...It was shot in the Colton Zoo.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 am

40 Glocc taking shots at Rick Ross and Lil Weezy.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 am

40 Glocc, Tiptoe, Village Boo and Yacc - Zoo Life

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:27 am

40 Glocc trying to set up his little homie "Lil Boo" (from the Zoo Babies) to fight Tyga and Lil Weezy............and Lil Boo spittiing a flow.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 pm

alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Good find Alfonze. I know that dude in the wife beater throwing up his hood in the back window of the first video LOL. He got down with one of the homies back in the day.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 am

New 40 Glocc video with some small scuffle in the beginning between his youngsters and some other dudes. He shouts out 7th St WSV and mentions 13th and Lugo in San Bernardino, where he used to push.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 pm

These niggaz is ill! Just on some side shit, don't get all pissed off I posted this in here. But that 40 glocc vid is alright...i like how he used that jdilla beat

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:39 pm

niners wrote:

These niggaz is ill! Just on some side shit, don't get all pissed off I posted this in here. But that 40 glocc vid is alright...i like how he used that jdilla beat

I have this album, Ill upload it if anyone wants it, 2 discs, or a certain track.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

40 Glocc video - Page 2 Empty N.O.R.E & 40 GLOCC IN LEFRAK CITY, QUEENS

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Blam DVD & WSHH Exclusive
Regg Rocc reports "NYPD harrasses N.O.R.E. in the hood for no reason "Too many ni**as on the corner". Shea Davis and BLAM DVD crew catches up with 40glocc in Lefrak Queens.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 am

Spice 1 featuring 40 Glocc

"I'm just as Gangsta...as I wanna be...look what these cold ass streets done done to me."

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 pm

40 Glocc - Ride til I Die

alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier