Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la

3 posters

Go down

40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la Empty 40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la

Post  Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 am

Back to top Go down

40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la Empty Re: 40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 am

LOL. Does anyone know what made 40 go after him in the first place? Maybe something to do with 50 I'm guessing. He's been dissing Plies for a minute. Either way, Plies is a sorry ass rapper.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la Empty Re: 40 glocc at it again...punked plies and the dream in la

Post  Redrona1337 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 pm

lmao, i dun seen 40 glocc hold up lil wayne on youtube

Redrona1337
Wannabe

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

40 tryin to be suge knight now.. smh... goin after jamie foxx and plies LOL... down ass foos
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Redrona1337 wrote:lmao, i dun seen 40 glocc hold up lil wayne on youtube

a lot of reports say only no names of young money were in the car, including body guards, but not birdman or wayne... why would wayne be drivin down narrow ass side streets in north hollywood? if wayne really was in the car tho then that has to be humiliating, too bad 40's fatass cant afford a better quality cell phone
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down