Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSTON CELTICS........

+2
spc6364
TumbleWeed
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ - Page 2 Empty Re: BOSTON CELTICS........

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 07, 2008 12:49 am

Lebron James was horrible tonight LOL. I guess old boy forgot to take his pills... Very Happy ... Smile
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ - Page 2 Empty Lebron & the Celtics (A plastic series)

Post  Ty Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 am

Ah, Ryd Lebron was just being Lebron. Missing last second layups, what is that two out of the last three games he's had the ball when it counted most and couldn't deliver. Going back to last year he had the same issue. A couple games they needed a last second bucket and he passed the ball and in that double OT game he missed twice once at the end of regulation and again toward the end of the first OT. It's a pattern that the Lebron appologists won't acknowledge. Ole boy is not a money player. If it hadn't been for Ray Allen, I would have said that was the worst playoff performance I've ever seen but for two guys who are promoted as superstars to play as bad as they did on the same night was unbelievable. I mean some of those early fouls the refs gave Lebron were questionable and that couldn't even get him on track. If that is the best basketball the east has to offer, we might as well give the trophy and ring to the winner of the Western conference title. Think about this for a moment Lebron is 24 years old and has been in the league six years. He's spent the entire time playing in front of his hometown fans and the national media anointed him league saviour based on his high school exploits. If it weren't for the PR that the NBA puts behind him, where would he rank in terms of clutch NBA performers?

As for the Boston fans, come on now. How you gonna defend that game last night. KG was the only one that even bothered to show up for work. Good thing for you to because it he hadn't put in work it would have been a home lost and y'all haven't shown you can win on the road in the playoffs yet. Its looking bad kinfolk. This ain't the Celtics of the 80s, this team is straight plastic. They lack heart, drive and chemistry. You mean to tell me this team is going to rely on Sam Cassell to get a playoff win down the stretch? Man it will be over in a This is like watching the Lakers when they had Cedric Ceballos and Nick Van Excel. I still loved my squad but I knew it wasn't the same talent nor dedication level the championship Laker teams had going back to the late 70s.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm

yeah KG is the only player that showed up that whole game, except for maybe rajon rondo at the beginning. but i couldnt imagine that ray allen and paul pierce would hav performances like that again? but then again lebron would normally play a lot better too!

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 07, 2008 12:25 pm

It's going to be interesting hearing what all these Lebron groupies on ESPN are going to say about his this if he performs at this level through out this series.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Boy them ESPN cats love them some Lebron, cause they stay riding that man. Anyway Boston handled they business today.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 08, 2008 11:44 pm

yeah this series is goin okay so far. im just worried whats gonna happen if it comes time to play the western champion!! oh well thats too far away to worry about Very Happy

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 08, 2008 11:57 pm

NO lost today and the Spurs looked alright, I think if all goes the way its going rite now, the Lakers and Hornets could meet in the conference finals. All them analsist is saying the Lakers and the Hornets are the teams/favorites to win it all as of rite now but you know how that goes.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 09, 2008 12:01 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:NO lost today and the Spurs looked alright, I think if all goes the way its going rite now, the Lakers and Hornets could meet in the conference finals. All them analsist is saying the Lakers and the Hornets are the teams/favorites to win it all as of rite now but you know how that goes.
yea being the favorite is usually a jinx lol. the east final is gonna be boston-detroit and the west is gonna be NO-lakers. it should be a good one!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 09, 2008 12:12 am

You know what I'm starting to think predicting shit is a jinx! The hell with alla that LOL. I just let them play it out now, cause I think I've jinx them before! doin that shit lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 09, 2008 12:46 am

Lebron James had the worst two game performance since the shot clock was intoduced in the NBA...according to ESPN.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Lebron James had the worst two game performance since the shot clock was intoduced in the NBA...according to ESPN.
i know i just saw that lol. i give a lot of credit to bostons defense. also, lebron has no mid-range shot whatsoever! at least not most of the time

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 09, 2008 12:59 am

James has ugly looking jumper in my opinion.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 09, 2008 1:01 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:James has ugly looking jumper in my opinion.
yeah he does. its just that he usually doesnt need a jumper cuz he always goes to the rim. but boston aint letting him easily get there so he has to shoot. and u know the rest lol. i think lebrons jumper will get better with time

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 09, 2008 1:02 am

the ugliest jjumper is marion...that fool looks like shit when he shoots haha
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 09, 2008 1:04 am

GimmeTheLoot wrote:the ugliest jjumper is marion...that fool looks like shit when he shoots haha
haha yeah but at least his usually go in, unlike lebrons lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon May 12, 2008 11:24 pm

once again theyve upset me lol. but then again 3 out of the 4 playoff series are tied 2-2, so no biggie

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 pm

LOL at Cleveland thinking they going to beat Boston. This shit is headed back to Boston. It aint no way Boston is going to lose two more at home. This shit is a wrap and I expect them to come out with some fire after those sorry excuses for a game these past 2. Yall lucky yall aint down 3-2 rite now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon May 12, 2008 11:59 pm

yea u right. at least i hope so lol. the game today was ridiculous. boston has been horrible in the 4th quarters! if anybody actually watched todays game then u wouldve seen that boston should hav taken over many times but they just blew it Twisted Evil

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Tue May 13, 2008 12:00 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL at Cleveland thinking they going to beat Boston. This shit is headed back to Boston. It aint no way Boston is going to lose two more at home. This shit is a wrap and I expect them to come out with some fire after those sorry excuses for a game these past 2. Yall lucky yall aint down 3-2 rite now.
they dont technically hav to lose 2 at home. all they hav to lose is one home game and the other road game in cleveland.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 13, 2008 12:07 am

spc6364 wrote:yea u right. at least i hope so lol. the game today was ridiculous. boston has been horrible in the 4th quarters! if anybody actually watched todays game then u wouldve seen that boston should hav taken over many times but they just blew it Twisted Evil

There "big three" have been non existent and they havn't found a way to win on the road there 0-5. They better straightin up or its gonna be one of the biggest upsets and a early ticket home. Cause Detroit aint tollerating that shit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Tue May 13, 2008 1:11 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
spc6364 wrote:yea u right. at least i hope so lol. the game today was ridiculous. boston has been horrible in the 4th quarters! if anybody actually watched todays game then u wouldve seen that boston should hav taken over many times but they just blew it Twisted Evil

There "big three" have been non existent and they havn't found a way to win on the road there 0-5. They better straightin up or its gonna be one of the biggest upsets and a early ticket home. Cause Detroit aint tollerating that shit.

ur right. although kg has been pretty productive. the thing is with him is that he plays good offense at the beginning, its just that he gives 110% when it comes to his defense all game, so he gets real tired come the 4th quarter. thats why boston cant just rely on him for everything in the playoffs and people like pierce and allen and even others hav to really step there game up quick before its too late!!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 1:57 am

handled their shit tonight lol now maybe they can end the series in cleveland Cool

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 3:07 am

Handled there shit? Hell naw. I would have to disagree especially considering in the fact that yall was down by 13 in the first quarter and looked like yall where headed down disappointment road once again. But they come back. Until yall can win on the road more than once I'm not a believer in the Celtics.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 9:34 am

they just started off slow offensively, but they stiil ended up with 96 points. the celtics dont give up over 100 points a game like the lakers lol so they can score 90 a game and win

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Sorry to bust your bubble but the Celtics aint no championship caliber team period! LOL. What a disgrace for a 66 win team to have to go 7 games to the worst team and now having problems with another bad team. Get over it they aint going nowhere Detroit will take care of them. I said it before the playoffs even started that Bostons lack of any real playoff experience with there current roster will be a factor and it has. They cant win shit on the road. Where as the Lakers take care of business in that department and always have in the playoffs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next