Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSTON CELTICS........

+2
spc6364
TumbleWeed
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ - Page 3 Empty Re: BOSTON CELTICS........

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 2:28 pm

all i have to say to that is that boston beat LA every time they played in the season and i dont care if they had gasol or not. they had bynum. BOSTON IS BETTER THAN THE LAKERS POINT BLANK! and they have been all year!!

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Sorry to bust your bubble but the Celtics aint no championship caliber team period! LOL. What a disgrace for a 66 win team to have to go 7 games to the worst team and now having problems with another bad team. Get over it they aint going nowhere Detroit will take care of them. I said it before the playoffs even started that Bostons lack of any real playoff experience with there current roster will be a factor and it has. They cant win shit on the road. Where as the Lakers take care of business in that department and always have in the playoffs.

i dont know if youve been payin attention but in this second round in the playoffs, home teams are 19-1. so boston aint alone. the lakers as boston had done, lost both road games as well. its tough to win on the road in the playoffs period! boston had the best road record in the season and i think that it is gonna come through when it really matters! if they can keep their offense goin, they will be tough to beat.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 2:43 pm

If and thats IF they manage which it dont look like they will rite now they will be tough to beat. But as of now Im not convinced and neither is anyone else besides the fans rite now. Dont try to bring up that road games shit in the second round playoffs because the Celtics are the only team to have not won a road game AT ALL in the playoffs yet!. And to top it off they dont have to play in the arena of a team in the Utah Jazz who has the best home record at 41-5. BUT the Lakers do and we have won their before. So please kill all that nonsense because as far as I saw yall had to play in Atlanta...and Cleveland!! LOL! Which should be no challenge whatsoever for the celtics but they been showing that they aint no championship contender down the stretch.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 am

im done lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 am

now home teams are 20-1 cuz the spurs won tonight lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 17, 2008 2:53 am

LOL. wow how is it possible that the Celtics are letting this happen to themselves?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL. wow how is it possible that the Celtics are letting this happen to themselves?
theyre pissin me off now. i thought the road was just a little fluke for them but it seems more than that right now. theyve like already matched the number of road losses they had in the entire regular season lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sun May 18, 2008 11:59 pm

damn!!!!!! pierce and lebron went off in game 7

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon May 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Lakers will win it all!!!!!!!!
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 am

surcalmex wrote:Lakers will win it all!!!!!!!!
dont be so cocky!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm

I THINK BOSTON WILL MAKE IT THRU DETROIT.....JUST A FEELIN LOL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm

i dont think so anymore lol. with the squad they have they should be dominating in my opinion but they gave up a fuckin 100 points at home!!!! that aint the normal celtics defense

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 1:24 pm

I think they will make it out. Detroit only plays a really game on occasion they aint consistent with it. But anyway its all about the LAKERS rite now we smashing!! Neither team on the East stands a chance how we playing rite now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon May 26, 2008 2:24 am

until they got smashed tonight lol. i think boston is on top once again. the only loss they have this round was by only 6 points.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 26, 2008 1:43 pm

How did the Lakers get smashed? after they completely handed the Spurs they ass with a 30 point win beat down a day before? The spurs won by 19 and it wasnt nothing compared to what the Lakers did in the previous games, if it wasn't for the severe hair loss patient ginobli the Spurs wasn't going to go nowhere. the Lakers came out flat it happens to the best of them. here up against the defending champs, a team that is experienced as they come, and the Lakers have gave them major problems. Can the same be said of Boston? The Lakers should win this series in 6. Maybe even a 7. is my prediction and I been rite with every single team except one this post season. The Magic.

Mean while the inconsistent ass Celtics finally managed to win a damn road game. I believe the Celtics will win the series with Detroit though.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon May 26, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 26, 2008 1:51 pm

spc6364 wrote:until they got smashed tonight lol. i think boston is on top once again. the only loss they have this round was by only 6 points.

LOL. Boston on top? On top of what? They havn't done anything great in the playoffs yet, and have yet to prove that they are a contender because they first real challenge in these playoffs just started and is Detroit. They should of slept walked through Atlanta and the Cavs but they struggled greatly instead. come on man one road win after being road winless for damn near a month does not qualify as anything special. Until they win a couple on the road they arent convincing no one. My thing with Boston is that they dont get easy shots for themselves. Instead they take all these wild ass contended shots. There role players are as inconsistent as they come. Rondo makes some ridiculous plays all the time and Ray Allen has been non existent these playoffs and Garnet is questionable at times. Pierce is the only who shows up each nite consistently. They dont have the same composure they had in the regular season and even though they had the best regular season record this new Boston team is FAR from the old real Celtics of the 70's and 80's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 am

last nights game was fuckin crazy. boston was up by 17 in the third and almost blew it at the end!! oh well shit like that happens all the time. one more win to go!!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 am

Yeah Lakers and Celtics in the finals.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Yeah Lakers and Celtics in the finals.
definitley the lakers, but the celtics hav a long way to go i think. they could easily lose 2 in a row to detroit at this point, the lakers aint gonna lose 3 in a row to san antonio no way.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 pm

we lost three in a row to PHX in a situation just like this two seasons ago...we were up 3-1 and they came back and took the series.its possible
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 30, 2008 1:47 pm

HUERO WITH A H wrote:we lost three in a row to PHX in a situation just like this two seasons ago...we were up 3-1 and they came back and took the series.its possible

Why did people keep bringing this shit up before yesterday? Those Lakers weren't the same Lakers of today we didnt have Fisher, Ariza, Gasol or anyone else that we have now back then. The Lakers were as inexperienced as they can get at that time/ Rookies galore, and Kwame Brown... Mad ...So that arguement is irrelevant to those that tried to use it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 pm

.....people were acting like we were a shoe in to win i was just saying that it isnt completely out of the equation that a team can come back form a 3-1 deficit and take a series...

and about 90% percent of our team is still inexperienced in the playoffs...none of our team other than kobe and fish has been past the 1st round unless im missing someone...and lol @ u mentioning ariza...wtf did he do in the playoffs? lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 30, 2008 4:58 pm

I didnt mention anything about Ariza doing anything in the playoffs. When did I say that? What I meant that you didnt get was that the Lakers are a far more complete team this season and mentioning what they had 2 years ago is irrelevant because the Lakers dynamic was completley different. Ariza will be a major defensive presence and will play a big role with in the Lakers defense in the next season. And whether the Lakers are so called 90% inexperienced they have already made up for alot of that with just getting into the finals so that is also irrelevant.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 30, 2008 5:01 pm

I WAS POSTED ON THE BMT ST. WHEN I HEARD SHOTS FIRED IN THE AIR & FIRE WORKS GO OFF I TURND TO MY HOMIE AN SAID LAKERS MUST HAVE WON Laughing

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm

LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3