Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO

+2
dstrm300
SOUTH SIDE_626
6 posters

Go down

6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO Empty 6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:58 am

DOES ANY HOOD/VARRIO CLAIM THOSE PROJECTS? OR THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS?

6TH STREET & CENTRAL KINDA DOWN THE STREET FROM CYPRESS SCHOOL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO Empty Re: 6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Its no pj's over there just regular apartments but im not sure who be over there. It might be sum Colonia 13's over there if anything.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO Empty Re: 6TH & CENTRAL IN HIGHLAND/SAN BERNARDINO

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 am

Years ago, there was an article that said it's a "gang-infested" neighborhood, in that area from 5th to 14th, central to victoria. The article said it was different gangs living there, in that area. But i only noticed two different gangs when i drove around there looking. The crips in those APARTMENTS (lol) and the "CX3" hitups. The latino/chicano population seemd to be all around those apartments, in the houses. Back then i didnt know about colonia, but i dont want to assume it's them though, not yet, but it's probably them. lol. The crips in there, i have no idea. Everybody was visual, both crips and surenos hanging out in different areas. That whole area is definately a gang area.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  former gangster Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 pm

i know theres some fool from Inglewood 13 that be hitting up every now and then around there, then now its all hit up with these fools that just claim surenos 13 but since they put south side surenos it may be the ones from lawndale, but who knows

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  former gangster Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

also alot of colonia x3 and pretty much any and all verdugos be hit up around there

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose momo Thu May 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Simon, that's colonia 13 highland territory .it runs from del Rosa to palm ave but the main heart of colonia is on 9th st n Victoria .they did started back in the mid 90s at Clement junior high they use to call them self sur 13 looks n they were smashing on the vatos from redlands .but they change the name to colonia do to the big homies request because the vatos from nsr crossing out the sur. To my understanding a vato name Moreno came up with that name because they were bunch of homie knowing n been close to each other n having each other s back ..but I hear that the main vato moreno is up state doing 30 years for attempt murder on a KBS LA member..he is one of the main n fouders of colonia 13 ..they say that took over highland was because they were smashing on the vatos from redlands a lot that the vrls started complaining to there big homies .so they send word to colonia to stop .so colonia left redlands alone n started focusing on taking out vatos from LA out of highland .which by 98 2000 colonia started shooting vatos from LA .n push them out..I give them to those vatos they were small varrio but they were putting it down ..I believe they were like 50 or 60 members back in the 90s , 2000. But now most are in the prison system ..

Jose momo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat May 11, 2019 3:55 pm

It’s true there’s some court documents online about Colonia 13 shooting KBS members.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down