Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAW GANG ..

+31
rune sindel
Hazzard909
mikegoeshard
Drunky McThuggerton
IE
.02 cents
Coka
mafiaboi118
OldBlue
IXE
MiSHUN
smooth909
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
RJD
getYourShitstraight
{~Vicente~}
P_LOKO
American Zombie
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
HARMONYTHASTICKUPKID
SURCALMEX
west-end-criminals13
KPkGCUZZZZ
TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
Drop Out
W.Devil
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
35 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NAW GANG .. - Page 6 Empty Re: NAW GANG ..

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

LOL.
THATS SOME GAY SHIT...YOU ALWAYS TELL OTHER DUDES TO DO THAT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 pm

smooth909 wrote:lol hey man if u aint seen ovs u trippin lol ovs runs the O and always has

EY SMOOTH ISNT YOUR HOMIES FROM NAW? MAYBE IT WAS ANOTHER VATO ON HERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

whos naw???

never heard of them

just remember hearing about a tinto gettin blasted on hermosa and 25th

lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm

mafiaboi118 wrote:yea im frm 66 bkut we all the same mah nigga and im in ontario all the time and know for ah fact ovs dont run shit period TG 66boi said it 66 2 da CP'z 2 da TUK3 nigga all mah bloccs TG 66 boi said it

LOL.

I HAVE LIVED IN ONTA FOR 27 YEARS AND MY FAMILY BEEN ON THE SOUTH SIDE FOR MORE THAN 40 AND WE NEVER HEARD OF NAW TELL THIS SITE BUT ITS COOL YOUR JUST PROVING WHAT I SAID ON THAT THREAD YOU MADE THAT ITS EAZIER TO TALK SHIT OVER THE NET THAN REALLY DOING WORK AND IF YOU CANT HANDLE KINGS I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN TALK DOWN TO VARRIO 10 TIMES BIGGER AND MORE ACTIVE LIKE ONTA SUR.

MY PRIMO WILL BE IN YOUR LUXURY CONDO, HALF A BLOCK "HOOD" TOMORROW, ILL MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM NOT TO ROCK HIS O's CAP CUS THAT BLOCK IS SUPER HOT AND WAYYY MORE ACTIVE THAN THE SOUTH SIDE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 pm

mafiaboi118 wrote:yea i knew it i knew u wanted 2 be frm naw i mean ovs bkeef wit taggin krews and shit its sad when yo hood thass suppuse 2 bke so wit it bkeef wit taggin and skate crew

GUESS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SARCASM IS DUMBASS...HOW OLD ARE YOU? THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY 5 YEAR OLDS SAY "YOU HATE US CUS YOU AINT US, YOU WISH YOU WAS US" LOL WHAT THAT FUCK? YOU FOR REAL WITH THAT?

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR BEEFS? WE PUSHED OUT REAL HOODS LIKE F13,CVTF,18 STREET,MV..THE LIST GOES ON, ANYONE WHOS EVEN A LIL ACTIVE OR IN THE STREETS KNOWS OUR STILO...GUESS YOU NOT VERY ACTIVE HUH.
YOUR BIGGIST BEEF WAS WITH A DEAD HOOD LIKE 4TH STREET AND YOU THINK YOUR SOMEONE. LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Dicer why you even responding to that faggot. let his skinny jean wearin ass gangbang in the condos hes hard dog i guess you aint heard naw gang puts in mad work. bunch of faggots that probably went to etiwanda high, rancho high damn fuckin beasts be careful.

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 pm

dCoka wrote:Dicer why you even responding to that faggot. let his skinny jean wearin ass gangbang in the condos hes hard dog i guess you aint heard naw gang puts in mad work. bunch of faggots that probably went to etiwanda high, rancho high damn fuckin beasts be careful.

YEAH I SEE THAT NOW, IM JUST BORED SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CLOWN A LITTLE. BUT WHATS THE POINT...ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE A WELL ESTABLISHED VARRIO WITH MAS RESPECT AND MAS WORK DONE AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE A NEW BOOTY HOOD MORE KNOWN FOR THE WORK DONE ON THEM THAN THE WORK THEY DO...KIND OF A ONE SIDED FIGHT I GUESS...BUT YOUR RIGHT AFTER ALL THESE POST I MADE I CAN NEVER STEP FOOT IN BIG BAD CONDO GANGS TURF AGAIN!

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

DICER wrote:
dCoka wrote:Dicer why you even responding to that faggot. let his skinny jean wearin ass gangbang in the condos hes hard dog i guess you aint heard naw gang puts in mad work. bunch of faggots that probably went to etiwanda high, rancho high damn fuckin beasts be careful.

YEAH I SEE THAT NOW, IM JUST BORED SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CLOWN A LITTLE. BUT WHATS THE POINT...ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE A WELL ESTABLISHED VARRIO WITH MAS RESPECT AND MAS WORK DONE AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE A NEW BOOTY HOOD MORE KNOWN FOR THE WORK DONE ON THEM THAN THE WORK THEY DO...KIND OF A ONE SIDED FIGHT I GUESS...BUT YOUR RIGHT AFTER ALL THESE POST I MADE I CAN NEVER STEP FOOT IN BIG BAD CONDO GANGS TURF AGAIN!

ANYONE WHO BANGS KNOWS THAT OVS IS NO JOKE. BUT THIS FOO TRIPPIN JUST TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIS WACK ASS HIGHSCHOOL CLICKA. YA BE CAREFUL CUZ THESE FOOS WILL RUN YOUR ASS OVER WITH THEIR BENZ OR MERCEDES.

Coka
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 am

WE GOT A KLICKA, A STRONG KLICKA
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:06 am

mafiaboi118 wrote:4k the 2 yrs i've been in ontario i have never seen or ran into anybody frm ovs at all so how do they run the city bkut they never show they face ovs iz ah joke 2 me

2,000 OVS members out there and you havent run into them 1 out of 100 residents in Onterio are from OVS if you have never run up to them you have never been to Mission and Euclid area. OVS got deep roots NAW is just a bunch of High school kids who began supposedly banging a few years ago. Center Park being more active than Sunkist and Belmont MEGA LOL Laughing had me rollin there for a long ass time your hood wasn't even built 12 years ago. You want to admit it or not you are having major trouble with Cuca Kings now imagine if you beef it with a gang 8 times larger than them. You fools only began banging because of that whole G-Unit/G-Unot thing High School kids thinking they all hard and why you faggot wearing skinny's huh? You heard Lil Wayne was wearing them so you had to get them huh? Fuckin Homo fad followers. Back in the day in my Colony days I remember you fools where having a hard time even with them weak tagging crews.
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 am

DICER wrote:
smooth909 wrote:lol hey man if u aint seen ovs u trippin lol ovs runs the O and always has

EY SMOOTH ISNT YOUR HOMIES FROM NAW? MAYBE IT WAS ANOTHER VATO ON HERE.

no yea i got sum homies from naw

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 am

lol this shit funny man fuck it lol

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 am

EVEN DUDES WHO ARE DOWN WITH NAW KNOW WHATS UP IN THE O.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 am

That NAW dude gotta be joking or on a good one if he thinks that NAW can take on OVS living in his new luxury condo banging little world of his since when do fools that have lived their whole lives in McMansions think that they are harder than someone who was brought up in a rough varrio or hood
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 am

Yeah those McMansion luxury living condo bangers have had a hard life growing up they always running out of apple jacks at their house and their 800 sq feet pool is sometimes dirty so yup yup very hard life they grow up with
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:whos naw???

never heard of them

lol

LOL. Tinto? Its funny how you like talking like a "tinto"
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:whos naw???

never heard of them

lol

LOL. Tinto? Its funny how you like talking like a "tinto"

lol, huh.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

NAW GANG .. - Page 6 Empty NUTTY NORTH SIDE TANA/ WIKCed WEST SIDE DIN0

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm

nawk is jokes Baby ReeCe D.0.G said it i fukced lady rich loc i no it tare cuz up in she suKced this GARDEN CriPJK DiKc del rosa in date tho when yall ready yea we no who run the Nutty North Side DP YR in the Bked R0CC L0Cz cuz rich lok fakin like he had a thang in ontario mills footloKcer com on cuz i'm a west side baby that shit don't scare real Ridas it's 09 cuz in he still fakin yall trying yall hardest i cee at least tell yo homies to tell they moms they bang lil pac running in wal mart wit his mom in pops in thats gangsta but yall always wit it? you niCGas on youtube gettin sokced out by squadk niCGas yall not in the TANA bangin yall niCe ass fukc

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiaboi118 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

iz that right like i said if u was so hard u woulda did sumthin when u seen the homie cuh was by hizself and u was about 6 deepjk wit yo bkig hommies and all bkut ya'll all was scared mark ass niggas lmao uz ah bkitch the homie had u and yo bkig homiez shook and if we on youtube gettin punched on throw the link upjk and pkrove it dirty pkussy

mafiaboi118
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  IE Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:20 am

mafiaboi118 wrote:have fun wishin u could be me pkussy i done figured it out all u muthafuccas who talk shit its becuhz u really wanna be frm NAW

SO IS NAW TRYING TO BE CRIPS CUZ U KEEP PUTTING BK? IN YOUR WORDS?

IE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

IE wrote:
mafiaboi118 wrote:have fun wishin u could be me pkussy i done figured it out all u muthafuccas who talk shit its becuhz u really wanna be frm NAW

NAW CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANNA BE... IF THEY WANNA BE CRIPS ONE DAY THEY CAN... IF THE WANNA BE BLOODS THE NEXT DAY THEY CAN... WHY??? BECAUSE THEYRE NAW GANG!!!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  IE Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 am

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
IE wrote:

NAW CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANNA BE... IF THEY WANNA BE CRIPS ONE DAY THEY CAN... IF THE WANNA BE BLOODS THE NEXT DAY THEY CAN... WHY??? BECAUSE THEYRE NAW GANG!!!

HAHHAHAHA I GET LOL SO BASICALYY THEY HAVE NO STRUCTURE JUST LIKE A KREW LOL....

IE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 am

IE wrote:
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
IE wrote:

HAHHAHAHA I GET LOL SO BASICALYY THEY HAVE NO STRUCTURE JUST LIKE A KREW LOL....

NawK...its cuhz they so freakin gangsta they do what they want!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 am

naw gang stay uPJk

Coka
Soldier

Back to top Go down

NAW GANG .. - Page 6 Empty ONTARIO IS ON HUSH

Post  mikegoeshard Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 pm

i live in ontario now and always have i kick it wit 4ST C9000 OVS TAGGERS NO NAW NIGGAS THOUGH but i will tell you this shit is peaceful in ontario...what we have 2 murders both by 4st niggas SHIT IS SLOW AROUND ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE all we got is a gang of dope heads and broke niggas

mikegoeshard

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next