Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

+10
rune sindel
VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3
3l3m3ntal
CaliforniaRepublic
SOUTH SIDE_626
Drunky McThuggerton
W.Devil
EVANS STR. GANG
wesiderider
verdugo county rifamos
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm

verdugo county rifamos wrote:damm fckn lop ass foos still got that leva shit around

quit trippin youngster lol daaammm
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

Post  verdugo county rifamos Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

man shut the fuck up foo why the fuck are u trippin on me cuz im talking about some lop ass foos fuckn leva
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 am

verdugo county rifamos wrote:man shut the fuck up foo why the fuck are u trippin on me cuz im talking about some lop ass foos fuckn leva

LOL thats all u got lil rob?? lops levas daam thats all u say hahaha i aint trippin its just funny to me u care so much about talking about nortenos lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 pm

lil nigglette wouldnt step foot in northern california with that bullshit lol
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Sun May 22, 2011 9:19 pm

fuck levas and all these lop ass foos that trip cuz im disin that leva side these fools got post where they diss varrios and shit but when i start dissin that lop side the same fuckn levas on here trippin
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

but the difference is everyone is actualy having conversations and sharing knowlegde. what you expect everyone to be like fuck norputos all day in the nothern section? lol.

FUCK LEVA LOPS ESE! BIG BAD THOUSAND OAKS KRAZY KINGS X3
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

and im still saying fuck levas foo
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

you wouldnt pop one tho so its kool man do what you gota do.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 pm

thats cool leva

Last edited by verdugo county rifamos on Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

and im still saying fuck a leva and fuck all these other lop ass fools that trippin on that shit
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS - Page 2 Empty hhha

Post  Grump1x707 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:50 am

everyone has to kno wasup wit the homies up north cuz we dont get enough credit. foos sayin we fake n shit fick the buster shit tho i seen all the cities up north on this shit and i see we dont get mentioned so just lettn u vatos kno we bangin hard we the real buster killas .

Grump1x707

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 am

I can feel you on that Grumps. Yall the ones who actually are going at it with them on the regular. I wouldn't call anybody fake, whom I don't know personally. Wouldn't be right to just judge somebody based off some ignorant personal assumptions. But it does make the average person wonder down here, why are there so many SUR hoods way well into Northern California? Not to question any credibility, I'm sure most of the known and credible SUR hoods up there are down for theirs.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS - Page 2 Empty Fuck LA and the sewer

Post  MontereyCounty831 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

I was in Ventura all Frisco out, i seen these wanna be g'z i was ready to smash on this scrap, but all he did is stare? WTF is that? Real G's in bitch made sewer cali.
MontereyCounty831
MontereyCounty831

Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BURBANK1209 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

MontereyCounty831 wrote:I was in Ventura all Frisco out, i seen these wanna be g'z i was ready to smash on this scrap, but all he did is stare? WTF is that? Real G's in bitch made sewer cali.
Shut up fag.. Seems all YOU did was fucking stare too.. If you were so fucking bout it why the fuck didnt you do shit?? Pussy!!The only thing bitch made is this lame ass story your making up.. If you didnt do shit he didnt do shit then whats your point.. Too me it sounds like TWO pussy's bout to cat fight but both scared of eachother.. BITCH SNORTEEN!!
BURBANK1209
BURBANK1209
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS - Page 2 Empty Fuck You

Post  MontereyCounty831 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:20 am

I came across ur bitch made scrap shit online and u trampas bang harder in cds and online, so come to Salinas wearing ur soy puto 13 shit and u will get Smoked fucken paisas. Real Talk G
MontereyCounty831
MontereyCounty831

Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:49 am

Forum regulations regarding posting:

The following is a list of basic guidelines about what is and is not allowed while posting on IxE Urban Empire. Please read through all of these sections before using this forum and contact us if you have questions..

Introduce yourself soon after granted registration or you will be banned

If you don't comment in a positive and contributional manner , you will be banned.

No racial comments or no net banging on the forum, handle that nonsense on your personal Private Message Inbox If not, you will be banned.

If you ask too many stupid,, useless questions you will be banned.

You may only post material and content that you own, photos etc..

Do not register here if you are only planning to make a quick stop and a one comment exit, only register if you plan to be around and contribute on more than occasion. Users that don't post more often than occasionally will be banned.

Last but not least, type the correct way (something that is legible and comprehend able) so that everyone can read your post, if not you will be banned.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2