FONTANA...

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FONTANA...

Post  vthls13 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

cray wrote:I read this on myspace, on the page SSF made dissing LK.

just showin some of that felony flats inland empire love lil scrapper ie wsf peckerwoods gang athol street click you know how we do still saying fuck a headgiver fuck latina kweers and ldks puro ie big bad fonta

I remember somebody, forgot exactly who, posted a list saying Fontana had a gang called Felony Flats..Never heard of it, But this person also goes on to claim WS Fontana Althol St PW. Now, I know somebody there does claim PW, because I see their hit ups, and taken pics of them. Bullet, you know these people? lol
FELONY FLATS ARE A OLD SCHOOL WSF PW GANG THAT STILL OUT ON THAT SIDE..THEY BE BEFFIN WITH MCP..AND SOME BE BEEFIN WITH HHS...WHATS FUNNY IS THEIRS A YOUGSTER NAMED DILLIN DUSENBURG WHOS WHITE AND ALL HIS FAM IS FROM FELONY FLATS AND HE BANGS HEAD GIVERS!!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

who da fukk said we beef wit felony flats you dumb fukk...shut ur bitch ass up cuz most of sf is pochos dat dont know spanish but are white bread lames like kory....i know a gang of pws that have white family from soggy fries...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:who da fukk said we beef wit felony flats you dumb fukk...shut ur bitch ass up cuz most of sf is pochos dat dont know spanish but are white bread lames like kory....i know a gang of pws that have white family from soggy fries...
THATS A LIE!!!!SO TELL ME YOU FOOLS AINT GOT NEGROS BANGING YOUR LAME HOOD!!!I GOT PICS FOOL DONT MAKE ME POST SHIT YOU DONT WANNA SEE!!!YOU GOT BEEF WITH PWS...AND ALC...ALC'S BEEN PUTTING IT ON YOU FOOLS!!!!YOU KNOW IT JUST IM THE FIRST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ON THIS FORUM!!!YOU FOOLS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF JOKES!!!TAG BANGING IS EASY...BUT IT TAKES BALLS TO BANG YOU HOOD!!!WHICH YOU FOOLS DONT DO!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I do have black foos in y hood but gurantee they would whoop ur ass n take ur bitch right after i got a black homie doin time for four murders....ff aint on athol st its juss some dumb ass kid named brandon and travis there fukkin tweekers dat think pws use swatzikas ....dnt no da difference between white pride n power...so dey juss klaimers...bitch shut up did u snitch on knucklehead from thls with da rest of ur homies wen u guys stabbed a latin queer....hahaha

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:dnt no da difference between white pride n power
Is there a difference? So basically you get along with nazis.

SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Does anybody go to that community day school by Jurupa Hills High school? I heard its been going down there with all kinds of gang fights. It's that high school where they send all the expelled kids for a second chance.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

On Oleander? The only school over there I know of is Jurupa Hills Elementary which I believe they turned into an adult education school. It might be an alternate education school now though. It's located on the east side of the street, just north of Santa Ana.

SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:10 pm

I don't know exactly which one it is, but its in that area. I know someone who works there and she said its been crazy.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:45 pm

cray wrote:I don't know exactly which one it is, but its in that area. I know someone who works there and she said its been crazy.
THATS A TFK SCHOOL!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:I do have black foos in y hood but gurantee they would whoop ur ass n take ur bitch right after i got a black homie doin time for four murders....ff aint on athol st its juss some dumb ass kid named brandon and travis there fukkin tweekers dat think pws use swatzikas ....dnt no da difference between white pride n power...so dey juss klaimers...bitch shut up did u snitch on knucklehead from thls with da rest of ur homies wen u guys stabbed a latin queer....hahaha
HOW DO YOU EXSPECT TO GET RESPECT WHEN YOU GOT NIGGAS BANGING ASS SURENOS FUCKEN LAME ASS FOOLS..... A MY BRO SAID HE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO HIT COUNTY!I LET HIM KNOW ABOUT YOU RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OUT HERE!I LET ALL MY HOMIES KNOW IN COUNTY!!THATS THEIR SOME LIL BITCH YAPPIN HIS LIP ABOUT SHIT THAT AINT GOING DOWN!IF I COULD FIND YOU I WOULD DO IT MYSELF SINCE YOUR HIDING LIKE A BITCH ITS KIND OF HARD!!!I JUST MET KNUCKLEHEAD WHEN HE GOT OUT!!!GET OFF HIS DICK ALREADY ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HIM!!!QUIT WRITING BACK YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!!!IM DONE TALKING TO YOUR HEAD GIVING ASS!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pure
Wannabe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Oh snap, where's this at? Cawtaba ave?

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm

My lil ones need practice lol.. but that's right off oleander, and sb next to truman ms.

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingsmurf1211 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:12 am

VARRIO EASTSIDE LATIN KINGS

Kingsmurf1211
Wannabe

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-03-03