Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER

2 posters

Go down

ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER Empty ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 1:27 pm

ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER Onta11 Onterio-An Onterio police officer receive a graze wound to the head late Thursday, May 8 when a suspect gang member opened fire on him during a traffic stop.
The officer, whose name was not released, was treated and released from Chino Valley Medical Center.
Jonathan Valderrama, 27, of Onterio, who shot the officer, receive at least one gunshot wound from police and was also shot with a Taser gun when he refused o surrender, Police said.
He was taken to an area hospital for treatment, but the wounds are not considered life threatening. He is expected to be booked in jail on suspicion of attempted homicide on a peace officer, being a gang member and felony in possessing of a fire arm and vilating parole.
Officers from Onterio and neighboring cities had been searching for Valderrama after receiving information about where to find him. He was wanted by law inforcement for violating parole, police said.
Police saw him riding in a vehicle at 8:55pm and pulled him over.
As soon as officers stopped and got out of theirs cars, Valderrama fire several rounds at them. Four Onterio officers and officers from other agencies returned fire.
The wounded Onterio officer is a 20-year veteran with the department.
Valderrama, who continued to resist arrest after police shot him, was then shot with a Taser gun, police said. The woman who was driving the car was not injured.
San Bernardino County sheriff's deputies are investigating the shooting. Corner of Dst and Groove ave, more than 50 police cars respond.
It is the second Onterio officer involved shooting in as many days.[/justify]ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER 210

Last edited by mcr on Sat May 10, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

mcr
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER Empty Re: ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Dang, it took me a long time to write it, couln't copy it. pirat he lookes crazy

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER Empty Re: ONTERIO OFFICER WOUNDED BY SUSPECTED GANG MEMBER

Post  Drop Out Sat May 10, 2008 2:44 pm

ITS 187 ON ONTA PD NOW. THEY ARE LOSING WHAT LITTLE CONTROL THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD AND NOW ONTA PD IS GETTING TRIGGER HAPPY AND SO ARE WE, CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER ITS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah, I hear you

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Hey, you knew this guy

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 10, 2008 2:51 pm

I MEET VATO A COUPLE BUT NEVER REALLY KICK IT...THINK HIS CALLE NAME IS LIL DIABLO2.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 pm

I know BIG SAM, I think he's brothers name is demon and another lil demon, is it the same lil demon

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 10, 2008 2:59 pm

NOT DEMON HOMIE LIL DIABLO AKA LIL DEVIL.

Last edited by DICERxOVS13*BMTLs on Sat May 10, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Sat May 10, 2008 3:05 pm

fuck, i got confused lol

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down