Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just some white kid

+6
American Zombie
W.Devil
AHM
worseloks
CaliforniaRepublic
cryptiddubz
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

just some white kid - Page 2 Empty Re: just some white kid

Post  worseloks Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm

AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
cray wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
Jae wrote:What's your appeal to the gang lifestyle? What intrigue's you?

im nottrying to get all u disrespectfully but its the same thing that intrigued us all jae, the life style, the way others look at them, the fear that you instill in people, the money, the women that just flock to some of them. Basically just being known as a bad ass vato an shit you know? i mean all these things are things we want at a young age. for me it was and still is like a way of my culture sadly. growing up in rubidoux shit it was like joining gangs was like joining the military, fighting for your people, your varrio/ hood. Chicanoism was built on choloism, it is kind fo hard to find people who stick up for the raza who arent or dont associate themselves with gang members, but thats niether here or there. Some people on this website are just like this kid, just intrigued. but than again there are people that are beyond intrigued and has become a way of living. anybody here who really says they arent intrigued by the gang lifestyle has got to ask themselves why they went to this website/ and or make gang maps.

but cryptiddubz ask anyone here whos really been in this life and i bet u they tell u more storys that were bad than good. besides whiteboys really shouldnt even been fucking around with this crip and blood and sur shit, yea i know it happens but i also ways thought it was weird to see a white vato that isnt mexican at all, or a white c/b that isnt part black.
u sound like a documentary trying to sound like a harcore banger haha lame real bangers bang cus they are tired of gettin hit up and jacked up. in some parts of the ie its just for fun like u "bangin" just for fun. there isnt no real glory in banging stop acting like its cool gaynksta

Laughing
Stop it already. Being serious, Anaheim is one of the most average towns in Southern California. And you come in here talking like you come from the grimiest warzones in the country! Come back down to earth and join us in the real world now.
did i mention anaheim dum bitch. man ur on ur computer to dam much listen to ur mom and go get a job, u think u kno everythin about every hood u think u kno wut its like to b from a hood but ur just some dum bitch lookin for some friends and trying to prove to urself ur hard and trying to prove to urself the ie is like LA but its not. stop wishing u lived that lifestyle stop thinking ur hard its fuking sad. ur not a banger stop tryinng to act like one. fuk bitch ass fontana and fuk u i rep that ANAHEIM so i let my balls hang fontana aint shit u cant name one street so stop acting like this pussy shit is hood. AHM east and sycamore if u think its tha happiest place on earth run through that shit. fuk u bitch with ur sad life u always reply to wut anybody says and u reply like ur a gangster u and all these other faggots are lame ass fuk listen to ur mom and get off the computer go meet a girl stop tryin to live a life thats not as glamorous as u ie pussies make it out to b.

shut the fuck up already damn you hangin off the nuts of los like WEEEEEEEEEE! this lame lost his virginity in the pinta! lol cinderella type vato was havin a jolly ass time in the pen with that HOMIE LOVE and now u gonna log in to a INLAND EMPIRE website with your chest held high like you some gee spenca hoodrat deflate your chest that aint muscle thats manboobs punk. when the homies first told u to do a simple ass weenie mission you was like NAH WEY I CANT I GOT A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND ALOT OF HOMEWORK TU SABES. kill that thug life lop trying to bang online in your million dollar home and your surf tournament trophies disrespecting me saying im glorifying shit while all you do is run your mouth about SICKWHORE street. when i lived in the IxE i aint never heard about no real static between IxE and Old Cunts it was all pretty much L.A vs I.E so wtf u doin LOL! commin in here with your 1 man army cause orange county aint trying to do shit with your pathetic plastico ass if we wanted lip from you we would scrape it off our zippers now make like your jefas legs and fuckin split
first off u bitches started talkin shit first and dnt change the subject u faggots r in this talking like u know about every hood out there and talking like u guys are down ass bangers. its sad u foos wish u was bangin. and u wrote a bunch of shit about muscles, homie love, and puttin ur lips on my zipper or some shit i dont kno u lost me when u startd sounding stupid as fuk. i talk shit on this site cus u faggots think this shit is hard just cus fagtana has a bunch of 14 yr old kids writing up some gay crews. come on u fuks r talking to each other about how hard ur city is sharing pictures that u losers took of taggin and talkin about how cool it is. stop its fuking sad u r trying to make urselves fell like u live in LA cus u watch gangland and menace II society u want to live that way its sad trying to b something ur not. am i wrong?? i dnt think so but of course ur gonna deny it and say u bang and tell me how uve got shot at or something lame right. fUCK fAgtAnA U fAke Ass bitches that goes for all u bitches stop acting like ur hard

ahm i understand now, u feel left out with all this i.e vs l.a beef, you want to be apart of it so u can say your involved. you think your hard being L.A's cheer leader and even L.A dont even give a fuck about you . All you ever wanted to be was a tough guy ever since you were getting your ass kicked by other kids from k-12 and since your scarred of hitting up the older homies in FAGTANA who just might blast your ass, you decide to hit up the 14 yrs old who you have confidence in fucking up and than act like u punked the whole city. And even the 14 yr olds are putting your little bitch ass in headlocks until you say uncle. So you decided to talk shit about the i.e online, where its safe, where noone can beat the fuck out of you and knows who you are...the 3 hardest parts of southern california are IxE, L.A and S.D period end of story now shut the fuck up no one here takes u seriously so make a new account and try again

oh and i aint the one thats sharing pics about taggings on the walls but i will share this pic about the anaheim aka anacrime homie, MR HUERO LOCO
just some white kid - Page 2 Yy
thats stupid y would u put this pic up to diss me hes from pen1 and he wuld fuk u up. pen1 is a white gang but they r crazy as fuk theres a reason they have 2 documentaries about them. and wut u replied was stupid a 14 year makes me say uncle?? thats how i kno ur just some fat little white kid. dam even u called it fagtana, say it again fagtana dam thats catchy.

all i see you doing you runnin your mouth about how hard disneyland is but u never bring no article of oc doin work, i mean fuck homie, with all the work you act like oc is doin there should atleast be some articles you could bring to the table!...but dont trip though i got u foo, because i went looking just now in the orange county register for some and i couldnt find shit either its empty with gang crimes

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 pm

CRAZ ASS D-LAND GANGSTERS FOOOOOO....
We rep the hood with embroidered Mickey Mouse ears...q-vo always packing my season pass....Disney dollars inna rubberband....I got heat fo yo ass....my homie got the stormtrooper laser I got the buzz lightyear pistol.....w/extra batteries puto!!!!....got my bling bling on foo my Disneyland pin trading necklace....
THATS RIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS DONT STEP TO THE D-LAND LOKSTERS.... Shocked Laughing Razz Very Happy Cool drunken

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
cray wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:

im nottrying to get all u disrespectfully but its the same thing that intrigued us all jae, the life style, the way others look at them, the fear that you instill in people, the money, the women that just flock to some of them. Basically just being known as a bad ass vato an shit you know? i mean all these things are things we want at a young age. for me it was and still is like a way of my culture sadly. growing up in rubidoux shit it was like joining gangs was like joining the military, fighting for your people, your varrio/ hood. Chicanoism was built on choloism, it is kind fo hard to find people who stick up for the raza who arent or dont associate themselves with gang members, but thats niether here or there. Some people on this website are just like this kid, just intrigued. but than again there are people that are beyond intrigued and has become a way of living. anybody here who really says they arent intrigued by the gang lifestyle has got to ask themselves why they went to this website/ and or make gang maps.

but cryptiddubz ask anyone here whos really been in this life and i bet u they tell u more storys that were bad than good. besides whiteboys really shouldnt even been fucking around with this crip and blood and sur shit, yea i know it happens but i also ways thought it was weird to see a white vato that isnt mexican at all, or a white c/b that isnt part black.
u sound like a documentary trying to sound like a harcore banger haha lame real bangers bang cus they are tired of gettin hit up and jacked up. in some parts of the ie its just for fun like u "bangin" just for fun. there isnt no real glory in banging stop acting like its cool gaynksta

Laughing
Stop it already. Being serious, Anaheim is one of the most average towns in Southern California. And you come in here talking like you come from the grimiest warzones in the country! Come back down to earth and join us in the real world now.
did i mention anaheim dum bitch. man ur on ur computer to dam much listen to ur mom and go get a job, u think u kno everythin about every hood u think u kno wut its like to b from a hood but ur just some dum bitch lookin for some friends and trying to prove to urself ur hard and trying to prove to urself the ie is like LA but its not. stop wishing u lived that lifestyle stop thinking ur hard its fuking sad. ur not a banger stop tryinng to act like one. fuk bitch ass fontana and fuk u i rep that ANAHEIM so i let my balls hang fontana aint shit u cant name one street so stop acting like this pussy shit is hood. AHM east and sycamore if u think its tha happiest place on earth run through that shit. fuk u bitch with ur sad life u always reply to wut anybody says and u reply like ur a gangster u and all these other faggots are lame ass fuk listen to ur mom and get off the computer go meet a girl stop tryin to live a life thats not as glamorous as u ie pussies make it out to b.

shut the fuck up already damn you hangin off the nuts of los like WEEEEEEEEEE! this lame lost his virginity in the pinta! lol cinderella type vato was havin a jolly ass time in the pen with that HOMIE LOVE and now u gonna log in to a INLAND EMPIRE website with your chest held high like you some gee spenca hoodrat deflate your chest that aint muscle thats manboobs punk. when the homies first told u to do a simple ass weenie mission you was like NAH WEY I CANT I GOT A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND ALOT OF HOMEWORK TU SABES. kill that thug life lop trying to bang online in your million dollar home and your surf tournament trophies disrespecting me saying im glorifying shit while all you do is run your mouth about SICKWHORE street. when i lived in the IxE i aint never heard about no real static between IxE and Old Cunts it was all pretty much L.A vs I.E so wtf u doin LOL! commin in here with your 1 man army cause orange county aint trying to do shit with your pathetic plastico ass if we wanted lip from you we would scrape it off our zippers now make like your jefas legs and fuckin split
first off u bitches started talkin shit first and dnt change the subject u faggots r in this talking like u know about every hood out there and talking like u guys are down ass bangers. its sad u foos wish u was bangin. and u wrote a bunch of shit about muscles, homie love, and puttin ur lips on my zipper or some shit i dont kno u lost me when u startd sounding stupid as fuk. i talk shit on this site cus u faggots think this shit is hard just cus fagtana has a bunch of 14 yr old kids writing up some gay crews. come on u fuks r talking to each other about how hard ur city is sharing pictures that u losers took of taggin and talkin about how cool it is. stop its fuking sad u r trying to make urselves fell like u live in LA cus u watch gangland and menace II society u want to live that way its sad trying to b something ur not. am i wrong?? i dnt think so but of course ur gonna deny it and say u bang and tell me how uve got shot at or something lame right. fUCK fAgtAnA U fAke Ass bitches that goes for all u bitches stop acting like ur hard

ahm i understand now, u feel left out with all this i.e vs l.a beef, you want to be apart of it so u can say your involved. you think your hard being L.A's cheer leader and even L.A dont even give a fuck about you . All you ever wanted to be was a tough guy ever since you were getting your ass kicked by other kids from k-12 and since your scarred of hitting up the older homies in FAGTANA who just might blast your ass, you decide to hit up the 14 yrs old who you have confidence in fucking up and than act like u punked the whole city. And even the 14 yr olds are putting your little bitch ass in headlocks until you say uncle. So you decided to talk shit about the i.e online, where its safe, where noone can beat the fuck out of you and knows who you are...the 3 hardest parts of southern california are IxE, L.A and S.D period end of story now shut the fuck up no one here takes u seriously so make a new account and try again

oh and i aint the one thats sharing pics about taggings on the walls but i will share this pic about the anaheim aka anacrime homie, MR HUERO LOCO
thats stupid y would u put this pic up to diss me hes from pen1 and he wuld fuk u up. pen1 is a white gang but they r crazy as fuk theres a reason they have 2 documentaries about them. and wut u replied was stupid a 14 year makes me say uncle?? thats how i kno ur just some fat little white kid. dam even u called it fagtana, say it again fagtana dam thats catchy.

all i see you doing you runnin your mouth about how hard disneyland is but u never bring no article of oc doin work, i mean fuck homie, with all the work you act like oc is doin there should atleast be some articles you could bring to the table!...but dont trip though i got u foo, because i went looking just now in the orange county register for some and i couldnt find shit either its empty with gang crimes
http://www.ocregister.com/video/v/995259534001/crime-fire-department

AHM
Associate

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Jun 15, 2011 An Anaheim man was charged Wednesday with the stabbing death of a 12-year-old boy who was walking home from school.

Bryan Ocampo, 18, began fighting with Juan Martinez, pulled a knife from his pocket and stabbed the boy in the chest, the Orange County district attorney's office said.

Police said Monday's attack was apparently sparked by a rivalry between two graffiti crews.

Ocampo was being held at the Orange County jail.

RELATED:

Last edited by AHM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Jul 2, 2011 ANAHEIM (CBS) — An Anaheim man standing outside his car was shot in front of an apartment complex.

The shooting in the 2800 block of West Ball Road was reported about 5:30 a.m. Saturday, according to authorities.

Anaheim police Sgt. Bob Dunn said the victim, believed to have been hit by a shotgun blast, was taken to a hospital. There was no immediate word on his condition.

A description of the shooter was unavailable.

Last edited by AHM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

ANAHEIM – Police are looking for at least two men who they said fought with a 32-year-old man, who was taken to a local hospital late Friday for a life-threatening gunshot wound, Anaheim Police Sgt. Rick Martinez said

June 4, 2011 At 11:04 p.m., police dispatchers received a call about a man shot in an alleyway in the 100 block of North La Reina Circle. Police said a man was confronted by at least two men and a fight began. One of the men pulled a handgun and shot another man in the chest, Martinez said.

Last edited by AHM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Police: Man is fatally shot in Anaheim
May 08, 2011|BY CLAIRE WEBB ANAHEIM – A 23-year-old man was shot multiple times and killed early Sunday in the 500 block South Walnut Street, authorities said.

Police responded to a call from an informant saying they heard shots fired and someone yelling for help around 1 a.m. near Walnut Street and West Elderwood Avenue. Officers arrived and found the victim had multiple gunshot wounds and was lying on the sidewalk on Walnut, said Sgt. Rick Martinez.

Police attempted to give the man CPR before paramedics arrived and transported him to a hospital, Martinez said. He was pronounced dead at 2:05 a.m. in a hospital.

The man had been walking with his 18-year-old cousin on Walnut when a dark-colored SUV pulled up to the pair and those inside began talking to them. The man's cousin, who was not injured in the shooting, said a passenger in the vehicle got out and started shooting.

Martinez said the incident appeared to be gang related and police did not have a description of the gunman.

Last edited by AHM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Man Shot By Police Officer In Anaheim
February 17, 2011 6:55 AM

Anaheim, Officer, Police, Shooting, South Rexford Lane ANAHEIM (AP) — A police officer has shot and wounded a man in an Anaheim neighborhood.

Sgt. Allan Roman says the officer wasn’t injured during Thursday’s 5:40 a.m. shooting on South Rexford Lane.

The victim, whose name hasn’t been released, is described only as stable at a nearby hospital. It’s unclear if the man was armed.

The sergeant says there are few details. He says the officer wasn’t dispatched to the area prior to the shooting.

Anaheim police detectives and Orange County district attorney’s office investigators are on the scene in an effort to locate witnesses.

Last edited by AHM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:
AHM wrote:
cray wrote:
AHM wrote:
worseloks wrote:

Laughing

http://www.ocregister.com/video/?videoId=1029472436001&play=now

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Police: Five stabbed after Anaheim party
July 04, 2011|BY CINDY CARCAMOANAHEIM – Five men are recovering from injuries they suffered when a group of men stabbed them after leaving a party late Sunday, Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez reported.
At 9:47 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a report of an assault on the 1200 block of S. State College Boulevard in Anaheim, Martinez said.

When officers arrived they found five men inside a vehicle parked at a gas station. Four of the men seemed to have been stabbed with either a knife or screwdriver, Martinez said.

Police said the victims were an 18-year-old who had suffered wounds to his face, a 27-year-old who was stabbed in his lower lips, a 17-year-old with a stab wound on his right shoulder and a 57-year-old who was a victim of battery.

Three of the men were taken to hospitals. Nobody suffered life-threatening injuries, Martinez said. One man refused medical treatment. All the men are from Riverside.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

May 20, 2011|By SEAN EMERYANAHEIM – Police are investigating a shooting in Anaheim after a male juvenile was struck in a leg Friday night, authorities said.

Officers responded to reports of shots fired in the 1200 block of South Palm Way, near Ball Road, about 7:45 p.m., Anaheim police Sgt. Robert Dunn said.

The boy was reportedly found about 20 minutes later in the 400 block of West Ball Road, just east of Harbor, near Disneyland, and a little less than a mile from where the shooting was reported.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 pm

happiest place on earth huh, like i said statistics aint shit. because of disneyland they hide this shit from the public. u dont kno until u have lived there.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 pm

All I'm seeing is an 18 year old stabbed a fuckin 12 year old, tweakers stabbed some people with screwdrivers, and the others can't shoot for shit. Multiple shots fired and dude got shot in the leg? What the fuck is that. Go to the range every once in a while, shit.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am

SFxSTONER wrote:All I'm seeing is an 18 year old stabbed a fuckin 12 year old, tweakers stabbed some people with screwdrivers, and the others can't shoot for shit. Multiple shots fired and dude got shot in the leg? What the fuck is that. Go to the range every once in a while, shit.
tweekers? wtf ur jokes rnt even funny for real that was a stupid ass joke "Go to the range every once in a while, shit." wow good one i cant even comprehend how lame and fukn dumb it was of u to even think of typing that. does anybody else think that was stupid? ur name says it all stupid fukin stoner. look at the dates on those articles. but god dam that was stupid. wut were u thinking go to the range man shut the fuk up.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 am

SFxSTONER wrote:All I'm seeing is an 18 year old stabbed a fuckin 12 year old, tweakers stabbed some people with screwdrivers, and the others can't shoot for shit. Multiple shots fired and dude got shot in the leg? What the fuck is that. Go to the range every once in a while, shit.
slap ur self for that one

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm

AHM wrote:
tweekers? wtf ur jokes rnt even funny for real that was a stupid ass joke "Go to the range every once in a while, shit." wow good one i cant even comprehend how lame and fukn dumb it was of u to even think of typing that. does anybody else think that was stupid? ur name says it all stupid fukin stoner. look at the dates on those articles. but god dam that was stupid. wut were u thinking go to the range man shut the fuk up.

lol...wow. Did this fool really just posted a whole paragraph rant about that one line?

In a way he's right...If Klanaheim is really as active as you say...then they need to start going to the range and getting more accurate because they sure as hell aint killing very many people over that way, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

lol...wow. Did this fool really just posted a whole paragraph rant about that one line?

In a way he's right...If Klanaheim is really as active as you say...then they need to start going to the range and getting more accurate because they sure as hell aint killing very many people over that way, lol.
u to slap ur fuking self. have u ever blasted at someone its not as eazy as ud think and have u ever shot a gun?
again go slap ur fukin self. u motherfukers said anaheim isnt shit then i showed u just a few articles from the past few months then u still gonna say shit about about learning to aim shut the fuk up and slap ur self for agreeing to his stupid ass fukin joke. and again calling it klanaheim is stupid just cause there is more klan in fagtana.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

u to slap ur fuking self. have u ever blasted at someone its not as eazy as ud think and have u ever shot a gun?
again go slap ur fukin self. u motherfukers said anaheim isnt shit then i showed u just a few articles from the past few months then u still gonna say shit about about learning to aim shut the fuk up and slap ur self for agreeing to his stupid ass fukin joke. and again calling it klanaheim is stupid just cause there is more klan in fagtana.

have you been out in the streets lately doggy cuz its TOO eazy to shoot a gun and i dont see y u keep on coming on to this website all u do is talk your mierda over the computer
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm

ahm just busted his city, he said its hard to aim and shoot someone with a strap. okay dog yea thats true for first timers, but if your experienced with guns than its not. so in other words you said yourself oc really aint using guns too much cause u aint hitting shit, or mabye OC only blasts valas just to pump fear in people . I remember casa blanca in riverside shot up a police helicopter with a AK47, if anaheim had tried to pull that they would have shot down the stars on accident or some shit before they even grazed the helicopter. or with they luck it would hit the propellers and get launched into a rivals dome and than call it putting in work hahahaha...and u said the government is covoring up the grimey shit going on in anaheim because of disneyland, when noone really gives a fuck about disneyland at all...and if that was true it wouldnt be posted on the local news paper lmao!!

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Its not just that they can't shoot, its that when they pull out the gun they're too scared to aim properly or walk up on an enemy so they start shaking and shooting randomly while running away like cowards. Matter of fact, wasn't it Anaheim where some punk kid shot an innocent by-stander because he was shooting from far away not so long ago?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm

FOOOOO BIG D-LAND LOKSTERS....LET ME CATCH Y'ALL FOOOS IN DOWNTOWN DISNEY FOOO FRESH OUTTA BUILD-A-CHOLO WITH 10 READY MADE HOMIES..... Laughing Cool

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 am

Man shot in Anaheim alley identified
April 28, 2010|By DENISSE SALAZARANAHEIM – Authorities have identified a 26-year-old man who was shot to death during an apparent gang-related shooting.

Alejandro H. Garcia was shot in the head Monday night and later died at a hospital, said Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez.

A 19-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in connection with the killing. Detectives are looking for at least two other men involved in the shooting, Martinez said.

The 19-year-old arrestee and his suspected accomplices are believed to be gang members, but Garcia is not believed to have any gang ties, Martinez said.

The shooting occurred at 7:40 p.m. Monday in the west alley of the 400 block of North Bush Street. Officers found a man, later identified as Garcia, suffering from gunshot wounds to the head and torso, Martinez said. i was looking for another article about this but right down the street from where this happened another man was shot 2 days later. u dont see this in fontana.

Last edited by AHM on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 am

http://www.ocregister.com/video/?videoId=649270610001&play=now

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:43 am

cray wrote:Its not just that they can't shoot, its that when they pull out the gun they're too scared to aim properly or walk up on an enemy so they start shaking and shooting randomly while running away like cowards. Matter of fact, wasn't it Anaheim where some punk kid shot an innocent by-stander because he was shooting from far away not so long ago?
stupid bitch wasnt it fontana where they shot a man who was tryin to protect his property from taggers. face the fact anaheim is more hood then fagtana stop trying to talk shit calling ppl cowards i gurantee u wuldnt say that to their face. even wen to take ur time shooting at someone u culd still miss dum fuk and have u thought about ppl running wen they get shot at. sho me some articles from fagtana bitches recent ones not some from 5 years ago.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:49 am

FONTAxIE wrote:
AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

have you been out in the streets lately doggy cuz its TOO eazy to shoot a gun and i dont see y u keep on coming on to this website all u do is talk your mierda over the computer
look u guys told me u wanted to see some articles and i put some up i didnt talk shit after that in fact i was gonna stop talkin shit but evrybody startd talkin shit. thats wut im trying to say all the ie dus is talk shit.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next