Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

+44
darko
Forum Gawd
Mr.1907
payaso101819
SESDSHERM2SAVEGE
EVANS STR. GANG
allensem2
Ducky
el PINCHE 1
South Bayero
19DAGO04
se619
melissa
Roast Chicken
wolfman
VIKING619
wesiderider
eastsidebloomas3ce
Ceast
SExSD
JinkyRctongs
DID A LIL DIRT
American Zombie
OtayRLS
OGSpider
909VFG909
EASTSIDER
TaskLowk
Flaco .:SSD DIABLxS:.
1960s BanKsTA BlOOD GaNG
WESTERN DIV.
putting it down 38 style
VenomSick19
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
all eyes on me
West Sandiego
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
mcr
GUER0_909
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
48 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 5 Empty Re: SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

Post  wolfman Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
wolfman wrote:

Paisas built CE VE homie, in the 1940s and 50s

Nice flick! a lot of Chicanos that built uop their own houses from the ground up in HS too. Some families still live in those housesthat were bult by their grandfathers and great gradfathers. My grandfather built his house in the 1940's in harborside. 1st generation Mexican-American. He was from Otay and grew up in the Fruitdale neighborhood. La Punta...that land has been owned by the saltworks for some time. The saltworks has a lot of history wih raza. A lot of paisas and 1st generations worked at that plant in the early 1900's. Lot of rich history in SoBay that is getting lost in time.

You know, my boy's-lady old'granny was talking about things like that.. how they ~> (raza) built their own homes back then.. and how some of them are still standing.. she is fifty years in the making around these parts. Man i love speaking with old folks about old things.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  South Bayero Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 am

what are all the barrios in south bay im frum LA jus moved dow to ssd south bay got jumped in to ssd want to know all the barrios and the names that diss them like i know iris is shyrish but what about everyone else

South Bayero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 5 Empty san diego 2010 dec.

Post  el PINCHE 1 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm

idk wat year the gang layout on page 4 was posted but crazy vatos just keep spreading
HK-HISPANIC KINGS LS
SExSD & SE LOKOS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY ARE BOTH REAL GANGS
a se clicka MSK LS
VSK in east county
it sais on page 4 imperial 13/ there called IMPERIAL BEACH RASKAsome people are asking if
WSxWOPTOWN is still bangin &
if NORTH PARK is still bangin
they both are active n deeper than carlsbad or norteno's.
also
EL CAJON LS
FBC-FOREVER BLASTING CHULA(as chula vista)
also strait SOUTHSIDERS,EAST SIDERS, WEST SIDERS, AND NORTH SIDERS.
in VCV NBLS is sometimes called NUTTY BOYS or NUTTY BLOCK LS
in east county thers the SCUM CLICK in casa de oro
SCUM CLICK is not in one city but the first generation folks houses are in CASA DE ORO
those scum are a bunch of LURKS. all of them. 4real.

el PINCHE 1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

South Bayero wrote:what are all the barrios in south bay im frum LA jus moved dow to ssd south bay got jumped in to ssd want to know all the barrios and the names that diss them like i know iris is shyrish but what about everyone else

Is this a cop or what!

Ducky
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

el PINCHE 1 wrote:idk wat year the gang layout on page 4 was posted but crazy vatos just keep spreading
HK-HISPANIC KINGS LS
SExSD & SE LOKOS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY ARE BOTH REAL GANGS
a se clicka MSK LS
VSK in east county
it sais on page 4 imperial 13/ there called IMPERIAL BEACH RASKAsome people are asking if
WSxWOPTOWN is still bangin &
if NORTH PARK is still bangin
they both are active n deeper than carlsbad or norteno's.
also
EL CAJON LS
FBC-FOREVER BLASTING CHULA(as chula vista)
also strait SOUTHSIDERS,EAST SIDERS, WEST SIDERS, AND NORTH SIDERS.
in VCV NBLS is sometimes called NUTTY BOYS or NUTTY BLOCK LS
in east county thers the SCUM CLICK in casa de oro
SCUM CLICK is not in one city but the first generation folks houses are in CASA DE ORO
those scum are a bunch of LURKS. all of them. 4real.

Hey homie I just read that and it was right on. What are you talking about esssseeee! HK goes by both HK13 and HKLS. Everyobody and their mom know that SESD 13 and SE13LKS are different gangs. SESD13 are starting to tag up SED13 to. It is Imperial 13 FOOL!!! Rascals are just one of their clicks. Now Imperial also hits up IMPBCH13. They do both IMP and IMPBCH. WTF saying Whop Town and North PArk are deeper than Nortenos? I am assuiming your one of those weenies that thinks there are nortenos in San Diego. Well There aint! FBC does not mean Forever Blasting Chupa. Thats just a diss FBC uses to diss VCV. FBC=Fifth Block Crazy.

WTF fuck does 'also EL CAJON LS' and 'also strait SOUTHSIDERS,EAST SIDERS, WEST SIDERS, AND NORTH SIDERS' mean?

And WTF is SCUM CLICK , MSK LS, VSK???

Ducky
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  allensem2 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm

im bringing up some gang that wasnt mentioned. i grew up in the south side part of sd in the nestor area. all i remember as a kid was a shit load of violence and vandalism in my hood. anybody know some info on the NST gang? all i know is they were the first gang to have a gang injunction slapped on them and were labeled one of sd's most notorious street gangs in the 90s. i been around 2 shootings and seen multiple fights, stabbings and hearing of murders. if anybody thinks im bullshitting, im from the hollister area by iris ave and southwest high school. grew up by the nestor apartments

allensem2

Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

South Bayero wrote:what are all the barrios in south bay im frum LA jus moved dow to ssd south bay got jumped in to ssd want to know all the barrios and the names that diss them like i know iris is shyrish but what about everyone else

LOL this fool said he just moved down from LA and he was from LA but now he got jumped into ssd LMAO!!!!!! wut a lame.. if he livin down there shouldnt he have lived there for a while n knew wuts crackin n kicked it with the homies before he got jumped in? or is that how sd rolls? i know theres sum respected hoods down there but daamn lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SESDSHERM2SAVEGE Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 pm

GUER0_909 wrote:S0 THEIR N0T RACIEST N THEIR M0RE D0WN WIT THE NUCKLEs THAN THE SLUGs??
u got it twisted boy sherman boys dont hesetate to to put one in ur brain

SESDSHERM2SAVEGE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 5 Empty Juniors 13 City H3ights---->

Post  payaso101819 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 am

this shyt needs to be updated...

payaso101819

Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 am

allensem2 wrote:im bringing up some gang that wasnt mentioned. i grew up in the south side part of sd in the nestor area. all i remember as a kid was a shit load of violence and vandalism in my hood. anybody know some info on the NST gang? all i know is they were the first gang to have a gang injunction slapped on them and were labeled one of sd's most notorious street gangs in the 90s. i been around 2 shootings and seen multiple fights, stabbings and hearing of murders. if anybody thinks im bullshitting, im from the hollister area by iris ave and southwest high school. grew up by the nestor apartments

the reason chestor got hit with an indicte was because all placas had them on their sights because of all the traffic "flowing" thought there.. and i'm not talking traffic like a corner selling shit or a park where you can score whatever your need is.. i'm talking like mota, kriko and feria flowing thought there straight out of tijuana.. flowing and being distributed to places.. them nestor boys started torching up too much of that ice that went through their neighborhood and got too "un-disciplined" .. they thought that it would last forever.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.1907 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Anybody know what TK is ive seen it by chula vista but know theyre by Palm City are they the Tepa 13 Knightowls??

Mr.1907

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.1907 Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:44 pm

allensem2 wrote:im bringing up some gang that wasnt mentioned. i grew up in the south side part of sd in the nestor area. all i remember as a kid was a shit load of violence and vandalism in my hood. anybody know some info on the NST gang? all i know is they were the first gang to have a gang injunction slapped on them and were labeled one of sd's most notorious street gangs in the 90s. i been around 2 shootings and seen multiple fights, stabbings and hearing of murders. if anybody thinks im bullshitting, im from the hollister area by iris ave and southwest high school. grew up by the nestor apartments

Simon dogg I went to SoH knew alott of homeys from nestor theyre down for theirs an4 dont 1eally blast but they will if they have too you drop one of theirs they dropped two of them

Mr.1907

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Mr.1907 wrote:

Simon dogg I went to SoH knew alott of homeys from nestor theyre down for theirs an4 dont 1eally blast but they will if they have too you drop one of theirs they dropped two of them

Exactly what hood is this...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:45 am

nestor is quiet these days, so is iris av, but the boys from sidro, all 3 cliques, the malos, the villa boys and the locotes are out there these days getting crazy.. del sol is still active, but del sol has a lot of enemigas right now.. hollister is all nestor neighborhood.. nestor biggest rivalry is with imperial and there's been quite a bit of action in imperial lately, but i don't know how much of that has been with nestor
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  darko Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 pm

WHITE GANGS IN SD
EAST COUNTY BOYS- LAKESIDE TRINITY & YOUNGSTERS

EAST COUNTY AND KLANTEE LOVE 88!

darko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Mr.1907 wrote:Anybody know what TK is ive seen it by chula vista but know theyre by Palm City are they the Tepa 13 Knightowls??

TK and Del Sol are going at these days
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  alto1904 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 am

anybody heard of mexican devils. mdls x3 are they a clika of east san diego or what cause all i know around my area by 35th and el cajon down to university is ESD. i think up near adams ave as well but its too nice up there. i didnt even know about mdls till i moved to the area a couple years ago. ive been hit up a couple times but i dont bang shit. ive asked some of my homies and they havent heard of them

alto1904

Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 pm

HEY CHECK IT OUT THERE IS ANOTHER GANG THAT RUNS IN THAT EAST-SIDE SAN DIEGO AREA.....CALLED MEXICAN DEMON LOKOS ADAMS AVE. BOYS.....THIS GANG WAS STARTED BACK IN THE 90'S....IT FIRST STARTED UP AS A TAGGIN CREW BUT AFTER GETTING INTO CONFRONTATIONS WITH THE LOCAL EAST-SIDE GANG THEY DECIDED THAT THEY TOO WERE GOING TO NEED A NEIGHBORHOOD TO COMPETE WITH THEIR NEW RIVALS.....THAY STARTED BY TAKING OUT THE LOCAL GANG IN THE AREA.....NORMAL HIEGHTS....AFTER THEN THEY CLAIMED THE ADAMS AVENUE BUSINESS DISTRICT AS THEIR OWN.....AFTER THE EAST-SIDE GANG SAW THAT THESE YOUNGER TEENS WERE GROWING IN NUMBER THEY DECIDED TO TAKE OUT THE LESSER GANG...BUT WHAT THEY DID NOT REALIZE WAS THAT THE MEXICAN DEMON GANG WOULD NOT LAY DOWN SO EASILY...THEY BEGAN EXPANDING THE TURF TO ALL OF NORMAL HEIGHTS INCLUDING ADAMS PARK AND THE 39ST PARK JUST ABOVE THE FREE-WAY.....THEY QUICKLY BECAME KNOWN AS THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN ALL OF NORMAL HEIGHTS AND STARTED TO GET ATTENTION FROM LOCAL AUTHORITIES.....TO THIS DAY THE GANG RUNS STRONG AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES AS WELL AS AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT....
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Raider Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

wolfman wrote: them nestor boys started torching up too much of that ice that went through their neighborhood and got too "un-disciplined" .. they thought that it would last forever.

By "un-disciplined" i'm taking it that you mean they started banging on citizens or their crime started effecting citizens. Usually that is the reason why gangs get injunctions. They don't just hand out injunctions for pushing product. I'm not dissing that hood I'm just going by what I heard and seen. Nestor is a well respected hood in SD.

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Raider Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:09 pm

wolfman wrote:
Mr.1907 wrote:Anybody know what TK is ive seen it by chula vista but know theyre by Palm City are they the Tepa 13 Knightowls??

TK and Del Sol are going at these days

Probably not Tepa. No LA gang has turf in SD (except if South Los X3 is still in north county SD). I've seen TKLS "Too Krazy Locos" hit up in North Park. Probably a tagging crew. May or may not be the same TK from Chula.

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 am

Solo Raider wrote:
wolfman wrote: them nestor boys started torching up too much of that ice that went through their neighborhood and got too "un-disciplined" .. they thought that it would last forever.

By "un-disciplined" i'm taking it that you mean they started banging on citizens or their crime started effecting citizens. Usually that is the reason why gangs get injunctions. They don't just hand out injunctions for pushing product. I'm not dissing that hood I'm just going by what I heard and seen. Nestor is a well respected hood in SD.

NO, by un-diciplined, i mean that they got too krazy and careless in the business they were running., everyone knew where the merchandise was coming from and so the microscope was placed on them., they were doing too much of their own supply and getting too nutty for their surroundings., you know how it is in this part of the border (?)
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  youngstar Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm

wolfman wrote:
Solo Raider wrote:

NO, by un-diciplined, i mean that they got too krazy and careless in the business they were running., everyone knew where the merchandise was coming from and so the microscope was placed on them., they were doing too much of their own supply and getting too nutty for their surroundings., you know how it is in this part of the border (?)
also one of the reasons they got an injuction is because they were hangind out everyday in the nestor apartments and the nestor park there was 2 much activity going around there,to this day theres helicopters flyng ontop of the aprtments almost every weekend.u can find the injuction online if u google it.

youngstar

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm

TK is a crew, no?
TELEGRAPH KANYON from around the 805
going by TK Locos lately
I doubt they're anything to worry about
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:46 am

How the fuck is this the most viewed thread.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Forum Gawd wrote:How the fuck is this the most viewed thread.

that's because you got more wetbacks in SD gangs now than LA had them in the 90s  deadhorsebeating-5
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next