Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

+44
darko
Forum Gawd
Mr.1907
payaso101819
SESDSHERM2SAVEGE
EVANS STR. GANG
allensem2
Ducky
el PINCHE 1
South Bayero
19DAGO04
se619
melissa
Roast Chicken
wolfman
VIKING619
wesiderider
eastsidebloomas3ce
Ceast
SExSD
JinkyRctongs
DID A LIL DIRT
American Zombie
OtayRLS
OGSpider
909VFG909
EASTSIDER
TaskLowk
Flaco .:SSD DIABLxS:.
1960s BanKsTA BlOOD GaNG
WESTERN DIV.
putting it down 38 style
VenomSick19
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
all eyes on me
West Sandiego
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
mcr
GUER0_909
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 3 Empty Re: SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

Post  DID A LIL DIRT Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 am

WESTERN DIV. wrote:(Lincoln Park) is a Blood hood, but it used to be a Piru hood up until around '86, the homies felt that Piru was an LA thing so my hood around '86 changed from their origins as Piru from about '78 or '79 to a Blood hood, but some of the first hoods in San Diego was Piru and Brim. With me coming up as a young cat, I didn't even know about any Bloods and Crip in LA, that how it is in San Diego.

Ive heard back in 88-89 from n old cat that Lincoln Park used to be Crips before they were Bloods? Can u shed some light on that?
DID A LIL DIRT
DID A LIL DIRT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

DID A LIL DIRT wrote:
WESTERN DIV. wrote:(Lincoln Park) is a Blood hood, but it used to be a Piru hood up until around '86, the homies felt that Piru was an LA thing so my hood around '86 changed from their origins as Piru from about '78 or '79 to a Blood hood, but some of the first hoods in San Diego was Piru and Brim. With me coming up as a young cat, I didn't even know about any Bloods and Crip in LA, that how it is in San Diego.

Ive heard back in 88-89 from n old cat that Lincoln Park used to be Crips before they were Bloods? Can u shed some light on that?

I,ve read that many many times, but the conclusion ive came to is that if they did infact used to be crips in their early beginnings, nobody today will admit it.

One of the reasons i read was that one of the founders of the hood was a crip from L.A, and thats why people say they used to be crips, but i dont know.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

I NEVER HEARD THIS CRIP SHIT. I HEARD THEY WERE PIRUS WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH KNOWN TO BE TRUE. BUT THEY CHANGED IT TO JUST BLOOD BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT PIRU WAS SOME la SHIT AND THEY WANTED TO BE ON SOME STRICTLY SD SHIT.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  DID A LIL DIRT Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 pm

..right right..just n old tale ive alwayz heard,just thought ide bring it up. one thing i do wonder..why is it that the 59Brims bang the 59 and they hood is over in Shelltown n Southcreast?
DID A LIL DIRT
DID A LIL DIRT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  SExSD Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm

SOUTHxEAST LOKOS ARE GETTIN DEEPER EACH DAY. SE.LKS.X3

SExSD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

WESTERN DIV. wrote:
GUER0_909 wrote:I G0T FAM FRM D0WN THEIRT N ALL I'VE HERD AB0UT IS

SS 0.T.A.Y.-0NE.TUFF.AZTEC.Y0UNGSTERs.

WS SIDE NATI0NAL CITY,N L0GAN HEIGHTs

U DUMB ASS NIGGA THATS NOT WHAT OTAY MEAN, OTAY IS A THE SOUTHSIDE OF CULA VISTA, OTAY PARK DUHH,, EVERYONE KNOW OTAY AND CHUPA ITS GREENLIGHT ALL DAY

Yeah,

Otay is a neighborhood in Chula Vista (southwest corner).

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

DID A LIL DIRT wrote:..right right..just n old tale ive alwayz heard,just thought ide bring it up. one thing i do wonder..why is it that the 59Brims bang the 59 and they hood is over in Shelltown n Southcreast?

They also go by Southside Brims in Dago. They use the 59 handle because some Dago black gangs in the early 1970's (Gangsta Playas and Central City Gang) clicked up with 59, when a 59Brim from LA relocated to SD. They go by Southside Brims too because Dago is south of LA. Back in the day in was Southside 5/9 Gangsta Playas.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Lil Chat Merk wrote:I NEVER HEARD THIS CRIP SHIT. I HEARD THEY WERE PIRUS WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH KNOWN TO BE TRUE. BUT THEY CHANGED IT TO JUST BLOOD BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT PIRU WAS SOME la SHIT AND THEY WANTED TO BE ON SOME STRICTLY SD SHIT.

Licoln Park Crips were around before Lincoln park became dominated by bloods. They were a separate gang, they didn't turn into LPP. LPB dropped "Piru," and added "Blood," because they went to war with Eastside Skyline Piru in the early 1980's. They dropped the Piru, because they didn't want to be associated with the term Piru after the war broke out. It wasn't because they didn't want to be associated with LA shit, or else they wouldn't even have even used the term Blood.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  eastsidebloomas3ce Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 am

hey do you know like the streets areas for el cajon my cusin live in some apartments on mc clure

eastsidebloomas3ce
Associate

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Does anyone from SD claim the downtown area as theirs?

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm

wesiderider wrote:Does anyone from SD claim the downtown area as theirs?

Woptown used to claim the WS of DT, Sherman used to claim the ES of DT, Logan Red Steps used to claim the SS of DT.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

eastsidebloomas3ce wrote:hey do you know like the streets areas for el cajon my cusin live in some apartments on mc clure

Don't know nothing about El Cajon. Just know that the gangs there beef with each other more than outsiders. East County isn't really a hotspot, but shit does go down there sometimes. I just hear of the Dukes and Locos

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Ceast wrote:

Woptown used to claim the WS of DT, Sherman used to claim the ES of DT, Logan Red Steps used to claim the SS of DT.
Do any of these varrios still claim their respective sides of DT? Is woptown raza or chinos? Who claims the area around little Italy? I only ask cause I stay around these spots when on vacations with the wife and kids, so I'm trying to get a general idea of where I'm taking my family and for myself its valuable info so gracias on any info you can give me....much appreciated.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Ceast wrote:

Do any of these varrios still claim their respective sides of DT? Is woptown raza or chinos? Who claims the area around little Italy? I only ask cause I stay around these spots when on vacations with the wife and kids, so I'm trying to get a general idea of where I'm taking my family and for myself its valuable info so gracias on any info you can give me....much appreciated.

No-that was more in the 80's/90's. Woptown is Sur..they claim Little Italy-but LI is anice area now. That gang has almost dissppeared. I hear that there is more Woptowners living in Southeast and Spring Valley, than in LI. Li is a safe spot now. Just a few homeless people here and there. DT is aa lot safer than it was in the 80's.Theres no more Sherman and Logan there anymore. Logan's hood starts up past Commercial, and Sherman past the 5 HWY. Most of San Diego is safe. The trouble spots are really the City Heights area, Southeast, and Otay Mesa/San Ysidro.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 pm

That's right, I remember seeing a few homeless people around there, not skid row numbers of homeless but nonetheless they were noticeable, they don't bother nobody, from what I can tell........last time I was in that area they blocked off a gang of streets and shit for a street hockey tournament or some shit like that.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VIKING619 Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 am

I need to add some info here. WOPTOWN is still active in Little Italy they kick it at Amici Park.
I used to live between Lomita and Spring Valley back when the three hoods were beefing it the most (When WOPTOWN was in the valley) and let me tell you those three hoods all had some cut throats bangin at the time. It was LV7-O's, SVLS, and WTLS. Me personally im a white boy from SD and our crew had shit with one of the three hood mentioned. Kept it to fist fighting and then squashed.

And the thing about SSI StateSide Islanders they are a WEAK ASS HOOD!!! I have had plenty of run ins with them with some of my asian blood homies I roll with.
SSI they are a pepsi hood they are both bloods and crips. I would say 5 out of 10 of them aint even islanders (ive seen white, black, and asian(not islander) bang SSI IN PERSON). Their oldest homies are around my age (late 20's) and there is only a few of them. They were big in 2005-2007 from recruiting high school kids, these kids attracted to SSI because the hood was new not claiming blood or crip. I heard through the grapevine that they got into shit with different hoods, and found out how real the shit was they were gettin into, and started dropping out,(having kids, joining military) Stateside is a joke honestly. I wouldnt bash on anyones hood unless I mean first hand and trust me i had first hand experiences with them.

About the Asian gangs tho, there are alot out here and they are very active.

BNG - Bahala Na Gang?
BNB - Bahala Na Barkada?
STS - Satanas
SSI - StateSide Islanders
OGB - Out Going Brothers(/Bloods)
AKP - Akro Pinoy
AIB - Asian Insane Boys
KLB - Kalaban
O-Mob - Oriental Mob
TOC - Tiny Oriental Crips
EGP - Easy Going Pinoys
RIP - Real Insane Pinoys
B-DOWN
IPT - Insane Pinoy Tribe
OBS - Oriental Boys
OKB - Oriental Killer Boys

those I know first hand. I either know or had funk with all of them. Im like the "JD" in American Me of Asians.
Speaking of that, you also have white gangs here that you cant skip credit on. Alot of them are closely associated to Motorcycle clubs who are also predominant here in San Diego.

USAS Skinheads
AFLS Skinheads
Bomber Boys (Pb, allover)
PEN1 Skins
HammerSkins
Boot Boys
East County Peckerwoods
El Cajon Pckerwoods
Lakeside Peckerwoods
Spring Valley Peckerwoods
Santee Peckerwoods
DAGO Wrecking crew
East County MOB
DAGO MOB
HCA (car/truck club)
SV Skinheads

VIKING619

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am

There's quite a few wood gangs in SD, I don't know SD that great so it's all new to me...who do the woods beef with?

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VIKING619 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Its hard to say, each crew has different beef with diff people. For example, I remember I was at a continuation school back when i was 16, some E.C. Woods were beefing with some El Cajon Locos. Of course it was some youngsters, but the skins in there with us had no part of it, same with the dudes from Lakeside.
I would say, from my experience, that they just beef with whoever they get into shit with. Alot of them are cool with the ESE's, but not the blacks. The thing with woods, theyre more of a pride thing, and more into drugs. Where as skinheads have nothing to do with drugs, more about their cause. I have known Peckerwoods and Skinheads to not even get along.
But each group has different enemies and homies.

VIKING619

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 pm

You probably have already heard of, but ,I gotta ask regardless, have you came across any SHARP'S, (skinheads against racial prejudice ), are there any in SD? Being that Lil Italy in such close proximity to the naval base, have there been instances where Marines and local gang members clash? Especially in the downtown area where most of the bars are located.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VIKING619 Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 am

oooh yeah ive heard of SHARP's! wheni was a youngster, some wP skins took me under their wing because i was a white boy from where they lived. although i was never into the whole "hate/supremacist'' shit, i always admired the fact that they would tell me i shouldnt have to be afraid or ashamed of being white. they made me feel welcome an protected. but from running with them for a while, we had several run in's with Sharps. They have a San Diego crew, run by a black dude ive met. He was locked up down here in dago and ran with the woods. weird as fuck, i know. I had a couple close homies locked up with him who gave me that info. My mom worked at a high school here and told me that the sharps at her school were trouble makers, more than any of the gangs at that school. I have never heard of any military getting into any funk with any hoods down here. Mainly at night clubs. I was with some asian bloods at a club downtown one night and they rumbled with a bunch of drunk navy cats.
But as far as little italy and Woptown, i dont know how much they control that area in terms of running outsider away. they are def present and known, but its so much of s tourist place that not alot of bangin/set trippin goes on there. LA gangs are cool though. We were up at HIN last years and ran into a few LA sets. They asked if we banged and found out we did and from dago but they were very open arms. Dont want to say exactly who, but they gave us all a good impression on LA. Lots of respect to them. I guess it all depends on who you meet. Some other gang might not have been the same way.
Ill tell you guys what, gangbangin sure aint what it used to be. Like in the 90's for example. Shit was way different. I am sure alot of you homies could agree!

VIKING619

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 am

It's the same out here in the IE, you get dudes from LA moving this way, for the most part there about their families and don't look for trouble,despite the fact they want a better life for themselves, there's hardheads out here that trip because their from LA, on the flipside of this coin, quite often, youngsters move out here with moms or pops and act a fool!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Descanza En Paz "TIO REUBEN" Wop Town 60s.. I cry for you!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

VIKING619 wrote:. My mom worked at a high school here and told me that the sharps at her school were trouble makers, more than any of the gangs at that school.
Ill tell you guys what, gangbangin sure aint what it used to be. Like in the 90's for example. Shit was way different. I am sure alot of you homies could agree!

If your mom worked at a South Bay school I might know one of the SHARPS she was talking about. 80's and 90's was SD's glory days of gang banging.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

VIKING619 wrote:I need to add some info here. WOPTOWN is still active in Little Italy they kick it at Amici Park.
I used to live between Lomita and Spring Valley back when the three hoods were beefing it the most (When WOPTOWN was in the valley) and let me tell you those three hoods all had some cut throats bangin at the time. It was LV7-O's, SVLS, and WTLS. Me personally im a white boy from SD and our crew had shit with one of the three hood mentioned. Kept it to fist fighting and then squashed.

And the thing about SSI StateSide Islanders they are a WEAK ASS HOOD!!! I have had plenty of run ins with them with some of my asian blood homies I roll with.
SSI they are a pepsi hood they are both bloods and crips. I would say 5 out of 10 of them aint even islanders (ive seen white, black, and asian(not islander) bang SSI IN PERSON). Their oldest homies are around my age (late 20's) and there is only a few of them. They were big in 2005-2007 from recruiting high school kids, these kids attracted to SSI because the hood was new not claiming blood or crip. I heard through the grapevine that they got into shit with different hoods, and found out how real the shit was they were gettin into, and started dropping out,(having kids, joining military) Stateside is a joke honestly. I wouldnt bash on anyones hood unless I mean first hand and trust me i had first hand experiences with them.

About the Asian gangs tho, there are alot out here and they are very active.

BNG - Bahala Na Gang?
BNB - Bahala Na Barkada?
STS - Satanas
SSI - StateSide Islanders
OGB - Out Going Brothers(/Bloods)
AKP - Akro Pinoy
AIB - Asian Insane Boys
KLB - Kalaban
O-Mob - Oriental Mob
TOC - Tiny Oriental Crips
EGP - Easy Going Pinoys
RIP - Real Insane Pinoys
B-DOWN
IPT - Insane Pinoy Tribe
OBS - Oriental Boys
OKB - Oriental Killer Boys

those I know first hand. I either know or had funk with all of them. Im like the "JD" in American Me of Asians.
Speaking of that, you also have white gangs here that you cant skip credit on. Alot of them are closely associated to Motorcycle clubs who are also predominant here in San Diego.

USAS Skinheads
AFLS Skinheads
Bomber Boys (Pb, allover)
PEN1 Skins
HammerSkins
Boot Boys
East County Peckerwoods
El Cajon Pckerwoods
Lakeside Peckerwoods
Spring Valley Peckerwoods
Santee Peckerwoods
DAGO Wrecking crew
East County MOB
DAGO MOB
HCA (car/truck club)
SV Skinheads

I asked my homie about some of these. Is this true=

Dago Wrecking Crew-Mongols Supporters
Dago Mob-Hells Angels supporters (also nickname of HA Dago Charter)
USAS-in El Cajon-but more political than gangster
American BB-non racist skins
Hammerskins-Fallbrook AKA Western Hammerskins
Boot Boys-racist skins
SHARPS-defunct now
East Side Skinheads-non racist
and he said there used to be Imperial Beach Peckerwoods and Bonita Skins (racist)

and Pinoy, you can;t forget about Insane Diego Mob. Big time niose makers in the South Bay.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  VIKING619 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 pm

I asked my homie about some of these. Is this true=

YES - Dago Wrecking Crew-Mongols Supporters
YES - Dago Mob-Hells Angels supporters (also nickname of HA Dago Charter)
YES, but still very violent. One of my good friends Peaced up from USAS - USAS-in El Cajon-but more political than gangster
Havent heard of the, unless its BootBoys or BomberBoys then Yes - American BB-non racist skins
YES, Had some in Lemon Grove too, but claimed WHS - Hammerskins-Fallbrook AKA Western Hammerskins
YES, alot of them are older now and mess with hard drugs - Boot Boys-racist skins
They are still active, however theie shotcaller is locked up since around 2005. Used to kick it at Grossmont Mall looking for fights. And they would lure WP Skins by acting WP, then lead them to a corner and jump them. Had a friend who this happened to. - SHARPS-defunct now
East Side Skinheads-non racist
IB YES- theres some crazy stories out there about them IB dudes. -and he said there used to be Imperial Beach Peckerwoods and Bonita Skins (racist)

and Pinoy, you can;t forget about Insane Diego Mob. Big time niose makers in the South Bay.

VIKING619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next