Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVERSIDE...

+34
3l3m3ntal
wesiderider
MR_KrasyieWickedStylo
420SMOKE
C O L T O N
big smiley
EVANS STR. GANG
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
ajax
C/Lok
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
~OSO~
eric_rivera951
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
Shadowplay
all eyes on me
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3
W.Devil
P_LOKO
Ty
blow me
Grandhustle_909
bg blacc
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
38 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

RIVERSIDE... - Page 8 Empty Re: RIVERSIDE...

Post  P_LOKO Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm

That's crazy. I would of never thought the Black P Stones were originally a Chicago gang. Are they the only successful Chicago gang that ever set up shop in California?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:50 pm

gdns did in orange county a little...like in anaheim....by la fabricas hood (not sure how its spelt)..gds are from the chi too....
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 am

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:gdns did in orange county a little...like in anaheim....by la fabricas hood (not sure how its spelt)..gds are from the chi too....

THEY IS ALSO "FOLKS" IN OC... BUT IT STANDS FOR

(F)amily
(O)f
(L)atin
(K)ing
(S)urenos

lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:39 am

yaH, the folks i knew were gds and the folks stood for ''Follow Our Last Knights Steps''..but the ones i knew were older vatos from chicago....and didnt the Ghost town crips in rialto originate from chicago too..i knew an og ''drelon'' and thats what he told me back in 94...
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 am

GHOST TOWNs FROM POMONA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

yah, i know that too, but i heard from a reliable source that in the day they started in chicago......and are the ghost towns in pomona connected to the ones in rialto????? im not sure but i knew a few of them and they never talked about it....i chilled with like a dozen of them back in 95 and they said they were from chicago...but hey im not sure...thats just what i knew from when i stayed in rialto..i could be wrong..
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:yah, i know that too, but i heard from a reliable source that in the day they started in chicago......and are the ghost towns in pomona connected to the ones in rialto????? im not sure but i knew a few of them and they never talked about it....i chilled with like a dozen of them back in 95 and they said they were from chicago...but hey im not sure...thats just what i knew from when i stayed in rialto..i could be wrong..

GHOST TOWN IS FROM POMONA!! IF U MET N E GHOST TOWN NIGGAS IN RIALTO THEY'RE FROM POMONA!!! U MENTION BIG DRE LINE THATS MY PEOPLES!!! I THINK BIG DRE LINE IS FROM CHICAGO AND MOVED TO POMONA!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:39 am

ok...cuz i remeber him saying some shit about the golden gates in chicago.......i used to kick it with him right on jackson street, i think it was jackson street.......but that was a minute ago homie...
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Jae wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:WHAT ABOUT BPS IN LOS I HAVE HEARD THEY WERE STARTED BY SOME CHI VATOS? BUT HAVE SINCE LOST TOUCH WITH THEM N CHANGED TO THE CALI WAY OF BANGING ANY TRUTH TO THAT?

Yeah, the one in L.A. (both neighborhoods, that were once ONE hood) was started by a guy (who's still living/there) who moved there from chicago. He got permission. When it came to L.A. it had it's origins to it, and was a big ass hood, but eventually because of the c-siders rising up, making a name for themselves, harrasing people and what not, and doing general dirt in different areas, everybody who wasnt feeling that became aligned, and to identify yours from theirs(your enemies) "in battle", you have to have a very different uniform/color so the red bandana was used so that you would never confuse a blood with a crip in the streets. And since like 1969-70, it's been on.

Aint really too much love lost from L.A. and chicago, as far as the stones go. To my knowledge. There's good and bad to it, but i'm no representative of all that. I call it how i can.

Damn, i broke off into a whole story... lmao... phuck was i drinkin'....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

RIVERSIDE... - Page 8 Empty RUBIDOUX

Post  SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:54 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Are you sure your talking about Riverside in Claifornia and not some other place then? Because in my few years here I have run into plenty of 12's all over Riverside. But, only 1200's, never seen any PJC or CBGC's.

YOULL ONLY SEE PJC IN RUBIDOUX BY THEIR HOOD AROUND 29TH ST AND BELLTOWN, WHICH IS REALLY THE BLACK SIDE OF TOWN. YOU WONT SEE THAT HIT UP IN PERROMONTE ESTATES OR THE SLOPES WITHOUTH IT BEING CROSSED OUT.
Associate

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 am

I was down around la sierra by arlington kind of...saw PFX3 hit up quite a bit around the area...anyone know what thats all about?
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 am

BeanIExRIV wrote:I was down around la sierra by arlington kind of...saw PFX3 hit up quite a bit around the area...anyone know what thats all about?

primera flats?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:37 pm

if their is an 18 st its in south riverside, not north not west and defintely not east
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 pm

I DONT THINK CBR WILL LET 18th SET UP...MOST 18th STREET HIT UPs I SEEN IN THE IxE HAVE BEEN CLAIMERS...THE ONES IN CHINO WERE ON SOME REAL SHIT BUT THEY GOT PUSHED OUT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 pm

ya i know so they were probably passin by and just tagged it, anyway today at my school we heard some mexican claimed 2c and he backed up 1200 block and patterson park, so me and the homies were like wtf so 30-40 east siders (relatives of esr people, and a couple eastsiders) went up to him and he snitched like a bitch and said he never talked shit, that dumbass was confused how can you back up 1200 and patterson and be part of 2c, he better watch out
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:56 pm

thats some weird shit if your mexican backing up a black hood ive ran in to a couple o them lil bitches one was claimin Piru and was Mexican and another was claiming some crip shit and he was Salvadorean
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:53 pm

ITS EXPECTED, THEY CALL US MUTTS WE CALL THEM RATS,WHICH ONES WORSE ILL LET U DECIDE. BUT AS FOR 18 THEY BEEN AROUND BEFORE BUT THEY USUALLY JUST FADE OUT. THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE IF THEY TRIED TO COME UP IN GLEN AVON WHERE FX3 AND CxF IS AT.
Associate

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 pm

lol....i dont cdall u vatos mutts..or any of the older homies either....ur a new varrio and thats it...im not trying to beef with you vatos on here.......it makes no sence....serio.....u vatos will never get rid of us no matter how much u try.....rubidoux is ours and has been for 50 years.....let just kill all the trash talk ese...its point less...yah mugzy ratted on the homies after they did dirt on you fools..and hes a rata...but we dont have a history of being rats...either do you vatos...older wsr's dont even have beef with dtr...its the youngsters....were not threatened, just like the niteowls...
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 pm

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:lol....i dont cdall u vatos mutts..or any of the older homies either....ur a new varrio and thats it...im not trying to beef with you vatos on here.......it makes no sence....serio.....u vatos will never get rid of us no matter how much u try.....rubidoux is ours and has been for 50 years.....let just kill all the trash talk ese...its point less...yah mugzy ratted on the homies after they did dirt on you fools..and hes a rata...but we dont have a history of being rats...either do you vatos...older wsr's dont even have beef with dtr...its the youngsters....were not threatened, just like the niteowls...

not tryin to start shit again but mugzy aint the only one testifying. and ya, we ran into some older cats while banging on some younger ones, they always say they dont have beef. last dude said it was the youngster and they were fucking things up for everyone else. but thats just what he said.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 pm

yah, well the older homies arent trying to be bitches...but y beef??u vatos got ur shit, we got ours.....but hooking up with the pjs to bang on us wouldnt be smart....dont you agree ese????? thats like us hooking up with them to bang on you....why???? our youngsters wanna beef with anybody.....just like everybody elses youngsters do...but take kindness for weakness..u know???thats not what im saying...
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 pm

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:yah, well the older homies arent trying to be bitches...but y beef??u vatos got ur shit, we got ours.....but hooking up with the pjs to bang on us wouldnt be smart....dont you agree ese????? thats like us hooking up with them to bang on you....why???? our youngsters wanna beef with anybody.....just like everybody elses youngsters do...but take kindness for weakness..u know???thats not what im saying...

dont trip ese i know. plus i dont know where this lil pj dude is coming from, but fuck it, hooking up with the pjs though? that shit will happen over my dead body, aint trying catch it like the vatos in the eastside back in the day.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:25 pm

simon...and theres no need for us to beef on this website either..its not gonna go nowhere...but we can learn from each other u know...were prolly always gonna be enimies u know...but whatever..and the pjs???? they forget that they used to run to us for help when there beef got to deep...so i dont wanna hear shit from some youngster....
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:29 pm

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:simon...and theres no need for us to beef on this website either..its not gonna go nowhere...but we can learn from each other u know...were prolly always gonna be enimies u know...but whatever..and the pjs???? they forget that they used to run to us for help when there beef got to deep...so i dont wanna hear shit from some youngster....

ya, plus i dont even see the dudes anymore, not since we ran them out of perromount estates. or since them incidents between your varrio and them.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  C/Lok Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:17 am

C/Lok
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Does anyone even know anybody from Jokers hood? What's the name of his gang anyways? Sur Riva Locotes??
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next