Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Unity Day

2 posters

Go down

Will an event come out of my efforts?

House Unity Day I_vote_lcap0%House Unity Day I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

House Unity Day Empty House Unity Day

Post  turntable fanatic Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 pm

I Love House Music. and the scene that came with it.

Party Crews, all Girl party crews, Rebels, Groovers, and my favorite Dj Crew TurnTable Fantacies, then became TurnTable Fanatics, but now known as KingPins.

Based out in Rubidoux California
Head Dj
Pauly plug recruted Dj Chaos, Then It took off. back in the good ol days, we were 15 Dj's strong.

I miss that scene of pure love for the music and real people that enjoyed the life style...
does anyone remember..."Chicago, this is Los Angeles" and the battle of dj's from IE and LA vs Chicago

Which is why i want too Create an event of the ages. Back in Chicago they had a "House Unity Day"
We in the SoCal district should get dem chips together and bring back a real event. we can not let chicago have the last laugh. they think we fell off.

But looking at the dates of the older posts it does not look too likely that anyone will see this and be willing too contribute too the cause. Prabably because everyone that was in the scene grew up and moved on. but by some stroke of luck my call will be heard by those who feel the same about house music and the party scene.

turntable fanatic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

House Unity Day Empty Re: House Unity Day

Post  .02 cents Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:44 pm

How old are you? Did you know DJ Goofy RIP?
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down