Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino

4 posters

Go down

Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino Empty Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 am

Shooting wounds three Sunday night in San Bernardino

Jannnise Johnson, Staff Writer
Posted: 05/06/2012 09:28:23 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - Police and medical personnel were responding to a report of three shooting victims Sunday night in the 2900 block of Flores Street.
The shootings occurred around 9:15 p.m., according to a San Bernardino City fire dispatcher. There were no details immediately available about the victims' conditions.

Sunday's shooting comes only days after the fourth homicide in six days in San Bernardino.

Shaking my head at the cops. Simply routine with a little humor thrown into the mix.

UPDATE: Two killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night at San Bernardino park

Joe Smilor and Jannise Johnson, Staff Writers
Posted: 05/06/2012 09:28:23 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - Two people were shot and killed and two others wounded Sunday night at a city park.
Police found two dead when they arrived at the Delmann Heights Recreation Center in the 2900 block of Flores Street about 9 p.m. Some of the wounded were taken to the hospital by friends.

One was in critical condition, police said, while another was being treated for a gunshot wound in the foot.

Police did not release the names or genders of any of the victims and said they have no suspect information at this time.

The shooting marks the fifth and six homicides in eight days in San Bernardino, police Sgt. Gary Robertson said. It's also the 11th and 12th homicides of the year (bullshit, #17), putting the city on an even pace with last year's 31 homicides (more bs, it was 37), he said.

The fourth homicide in six days was the shooting death of a Rialto woman whose body was found Friday morning in a residential area on Western Avenue. In 2010, there were 40 homicides in the city.

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_20563380/update-two-killed-two-injured-shooting-sunday-night-at-san-bernardino-park#ixzz1uAVJhFzm

Police this morning identified victims and released more details on Sunday night's deadly shooting in San Bernardino that left two men dead and an innocent woman bystander from Chino Hills in grave condition and on life support..
Officers say the incident stemmed from an argument between Ramiro Aguilar, 35, of San Bernardino and Corey Broussard, 31, whose last known address was in Victorville.

Both men died from gunshot wounds. Police are unsure who shot them.

Two other people wounded in the shooting - Luisa Villalobos, 49, of Chino Hills and Watani Richardson, 20, of San Bernardino - happened to be in the parking lot when the shooting occurred. Police consider them innocent bystanders.

Villalobos, who was shot in the head, is listed in grave condition and on life support at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton

Girl is on life support, and for all practical purposes, a vegetable.

METRO (5-07-12) SAN BERNARDINO--SHOOTING---Two unidentifed people visit the site of a shooting in the parking lot of the Delmann Heights Neighborhood Center in San Bernardino May 7, 2012. Police continue to investigate the shooting that occurrred as 9:17 p.m. Sunday leaving two men dead and two innocent bystanders wounded. GABRIEL LUIS ACOSTA/STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER. (Gabriel Luis Acosta/Staff)
listed in grave condition and on life support at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton.
Richardson received a wound to his foot and received treatment at Community Hospital of San Bernardino.

Police came to the Delmann Heights Neighborhood Center at 9:17 p.m. on a report of a shooting. They found Villalobos in her car in the parking lot. Aguilar and Broussard were taken to Community Hospital of San Bernardino where they were pronounced dead.

Police said there were numerous people in the parking lot at the time of the shooting, and there was a baseball game taking place nearby, along with a barbecue.

Investigators recovered a gun at the scene that they suspect was used in the shooting.

Damn....I'm about to hop on the phone to get see who it was......it's going to be a hot summer
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino Empty Re: Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Man my cuzzo said one of them was Corn Dog from Gilbert? My cuzzo was in the 2nd Merridians and I told him to be safe. About the same time this happened in DH there was a shooting in the 2nd Merridians. Yes, its going to be a hot Summer. Everyone be safe. And he also said the 2nd St. Crips are over there still and they're cambodian...in that case its really nothing new because the cambo's always been bangin' anyway...they niggaz too. I don't know if the paper is talking about this third shooting in 5X hood in less than 7days

Back to top Go down

Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino Empty Re: Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I couldn't get a hold of anybody last night, will try again later today. All I know is that GSG and DHB have had a cease fire since 2003. I'm hoping it was just a personal dispute and not some set tripping shit, or else things will definitely get heated this summer.

RIP to the innocent by-stander. As much as I love the DH, I try to steer clear nowadays.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm

I must of missed that I thought 2 dead and 2 injured...did another die? I should read again

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKid Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

niners wrote:I must of missed that I thought 2 dead and 2 injured...did another die? I should read again

Well some girl is on life support, so yeah practically 3 dead. Rip to the innocent bystanders.

TheKid
Wannabe

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm

niners wrote:I must of missed that I thought 2 dead and 2 injured...did another die? I should read again

A female was also shot in the head and listed in grave condition and on life support. Her chances are slim to nill, which is why she is being counted as the third victim on another site. SB sun hasn't reported it yet, though.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

niners wrote:About the same time this happened in DH there was a shooting in the 2nd Merridians. I don't know if the paper is talking about this third shooting in 5X hood in less than 7days

That shooting wasn't reported, most aren't unless someone got hit, but even then not all are reported. Seems like someone is going at it with the 5's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Just got the word, yep nine, it was Romario and Korn dogg Both of them died within minutes of each other as they arrived at Community. RIP.

Someone started tripping and there was a full fledged shootout right in front of the parking lot. Little kids playing 10 feet away......damn shame.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Where's the other guy from? And yea thats real shit yall, stay safe out there, niggaz knew shit was gonna heat bacc up. Summertime's here!
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:29 am

dstrm300 wrote:Where's the other guy from? And yea thats real shit yall, stay safe out there, niggaz knew shit was gonna heat bacc up. Summertime's here!

I guess the other dude was from DHB from what I've been hearing

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah, he was from DHB. It wasn't on some gang shit, though, but that won't stop heads on both sides from getting hot. There's already been blood shed between both hoods before and relations have been pretty fragile ever since, I'm hoping this won't set off a war. Guess we'll see how it goes from here.....hoping for peace.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Three killed, two injured in shooting Sunday night in San Bernardino Empty Message to the hard heads and dirt slingers.

Post  Ty Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Right now feeling are hurt and emotions are raw. The air is thick with tension due to all the talk of targeting and neutralizing specific individuals in retaliation for an incident that should never have happened. If it weren't for the words of certain individuals speaking on old events, its unlikely that tempers would have flared to the point of provoking this unfortunate and regrettable incident. Let the past stay there, your actions won't resurrect the dead nor bring anything other than regret. You can't restore breath to a lifeless body nor wipe away the stain of blood already spilt. However since a steady rhythm is already being played on these war drums let the record reflect that the next victim could be you or one of your loved ones. Though emotions are high and tradition says retaliation is a must, the truth of the matter is there are no winners in these conflagrations. Sometimes you have to concede the loss of one for a greater good. Especially when there truly is nothing to gain "in this case an eye for an eye has already been achieved." Wisdom and experience says if you insist upon assuaging your desire to make a "point less" statement you are an affirmed fool. The responsibility for the destabilization of a prolonged peace "recognized and respected among others by Korndog himself" will end. Don't forget Dog had attended a number of funerals of lost loved ones from the Heights. I know the power of the push and pull of emotions driven by loss but trust me y'all have to let this one go down as an isolated incident. Prayers for peace and comfort are extended to the Villalobos family on their tragic loss. For those with important decisions to make on both sides just remember you're not the only ones shedding tears over this incident. Show your love for yourself, your loved ones and the all the victims of mindless acts of retaliation, revenge and machismo.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down