Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two injured this morning in San Bernardino shooting

Go down

Two injured this morning in San Bernardino shooting  Empty Two injured this morning in San Bernardino shooting

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm

SAN BERNARDINO - A shooting Saturday morning left a man in serious but stable condition and slightly injured another, according to police.

The alleged shooter, a Latino man, shot a black man twice and also injured a black woman before he fled on foot and attempted to steal a car at about 10:45 a.m., according to Sgt. Shauna Gates. The suspect is now in custody.

"He was aiming for the man, but one of the bullets also hit the woman," Gates said.

Police have not released the names of any of those involved.

There is no indication the shooting was gang-related, Gates said, or of other circumstances.

Officers at the apartment complex on the 300 block of W. 8th St. said residents were helpful, but none said they had witnessed the shooting.

One resident, who gave her name only as Mela for fear of retaliation, said the woman had lived there nearly four years and had always been kind.

"She was a good person," Mela said. "I didn't know her well, but she and (the neighbor in the apartment next-door) were both very good women. Then her boyfriend came, and I don't know about him."

Nothing racial here, I don't think. But it might be interpreted differently by others.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down