Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino

2 posters

Go down

Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino Empty Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Number 18 - David Jamieson, 51 years old

Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino

By Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun

05/08/2012

A 51-year-old San Bernardino man was stabbed to death Monday night by a man who told police the attack was in self defense. David Jamieson died in surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center, said San Bernardino police Lt. Raul Williams. Police arrested Donald David Martin, 47, on suspicion of homicide. Martin lived in a home in the 700 block of North Pershing Avenue in San Bernardino with Jamieson and Jamieson's wife. Around 8:30 p.m., Martin stabbed Jamieson, police said. San Bernardino city firefighters were giving medical aid to a resident next door at the time. "(Jamieson's) wife ran next door and said, 'My husband was stabbed,'" Williams said. "At the same time, the suspect ran to the Police Department and said that he had stabbed the victim in self defense." Williams said Martin gave inconsistent statements during his interview with detectives, so he was arrested. The case will be submitted to prosecutors to determine whether he will be charged

And wow at the sun aiding the corrupt PD in misreporting homicide and crime numbers.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino Empty Re: Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm

what is this like the 8th murder and as many days? Damn what the hell is niggaz drinkin out there that got shit poppin off like it is. They puttin sherm in the cisco again?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino Empty Re: Man stabbed to death in San Bernardino

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm

shit talking to some young GSK cat yesterday he was telling me they busted at him for no reason on date st when he was walking I don't know whats happening in the city

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah, the GSG you were telling me about. That's in the same area that a Duroc got busted on by a PPHG too. Maybe it's PPHG's in that area right now? Who knows. The east side is volatile as it gets.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down