Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman stabbed to death by son SB

4 posters

Go down

Woman stabbed to death by son SB Empty Woman stabbed to death by son SB

Post  dstrm300 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:07 pm

San Bernardino police arrested a man Monday on suspicion of stabbing his mother to death.
Antonio Uribes, 35, was taken into custody when officers found him at Perris Hill Park shortly after the killing.

Police came to a home in the 1600 block of North Conejo Drive at 8:59 p.m. They found Emma Uribes, 65, suffering from multiple stab wounds.

Paramedics took her to Loma Linda University Medical Center where she died in the emergency room, police said.

Witnesses told police the woman's son attacked her.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Woman stabbed to death by son SB Empty Re: Woman stabbed to death by son SB

Post  dstrm300 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Man my moms used to stay on this street she just moved like a month ago. I might be wrong but I believe the son is from Wilmington. I kno 4 sho he used to kicc it over there with the other ese's from willmington. It's messed up he'd do sum shit like that, there no way n hell I could get mad enuff to bring any harm to moms.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

She was probably throwing his low-life out the house or refused to give him money to support his drug habit....I'm not an authority on prison rules, but will the guy pc up for his safety or no move is needed? I don't know how they regard killing your mother in there....if he does get whacked will it likely be an in house thing(Wilmington) or free for all??? I remember a while back two brothers shot their dad on Mt.Vernon....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:48 pm

gacho!! he stabbed her with a kitchen knife ey
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Hygiene spat suspected in stabbing of S.B. mother
10:01 PM PDT on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

By PAUL LaROCCO
The Press-Enterprise

Police suspect that a dispute over hygiene and cleanliness led a San Bernardino man to fatally stab his mother inside their home late Monday.

Antonio Uribes, 35, is jailed at West Valley Detention Center on suspicion of murder. Authorities arrived at a home in the 1600 block of North Conejo Drive just before 9 p.m. to find Emma Uribes, who was stabbed multiple times, dead in the living room.

Her daughter, Antonio Uribes' sister, told detectives that she saw the suspect use a knife with a nearly foot-long blade, said San Bernardino police Sgt. Dave Dillon. Antonio Uribes was later found and arrested at nearby Perris Hill Park.

During an interview with detectives, Uribes stated that he had been frustrated with his mother over issues related to her hygiene and the cleanliness of the home, Dillon said.

He had previously been convicted of a 2004 assault on his mother's boyfriend, records show.

Prosecutors are expected to review the stabbing case for charges this morning.

The homicide is San Bernardino's 25th of 2010, 22 of which have been classified as murders.
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

damn over fuccin hygiene??? I always knew that old dude had a few screws loose but damn, thats sum fould shit. Literally lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm

dstrm300 wrote:damn over fuccin hygiene??? I always knew that old dude had a few screws loose but damn, thats sum fould shit. Literally lol
35 years old mofo cant wash his own clothes and dishes, old as fuck still living with his momma....on the real tho, he probably couldn't get no loot for his shit he was coming down hard, she probably wanted his loser ass to do something around the pad and dude flipped on her....that's my assessment....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:43 pm

wesiderider wrote:She was probably throwing his low-life out the house or refused to give him money to support his drug habit....I'm not an authority on prison rules, but will the guy pc up for his safety or no move is needed? I don't know how they regard killing your mother in there....if he does get whacked will it likely be an in house thing(Wilmington) or free for all??? I remember a while back two brothers shot their dad on Mt.Vernon....
this was the one back in 2003 right?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

Yeah I think it was like 03' or 04'....that house is still there too....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:59 am

i know here in hillside sum vato got busted for stabbing his dad... u guys remember youngster frm HSR? alex moreno, the vato that shot 4 homies frm CASA at a party back in christmas eve 05, well his brother was the vato that stabbed his dad.. that family was full of psychos lol.. cuz even youngster was a nut.. my lady used to go to middle skool & high skool with youngster
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down