Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAN SEEKS DISMISSAL IN KILLINGS

4 posters

Go down

MAN SEEKS DISMISSAL IN KILLINGS Empty MAN SEEKS DISMISSAL IN KILLINGS

Post  W.Devil Sat May 24, 2008 1:29 am

RANCHO CUCAMONGA - A man charged with executing two people inside a van in Chino Hills is asking a judge to dismiss murder charges against him.

Victor Marez claims prosecutors lack the evidence to tie him to the 2005 killings of Henry Valle and Narciso Perez, who detectives believe were killed in a gang hit.

Marez, 25, further claims a judge allowed prosecutors to use illegal evidence during a preliminary hearing in August.

A hearing on the request is set for June 20 in West Valley Superior Court.

Valle and Perez, both 18, were found shot dead inside a Honda mini-van where they had been eating fast food in the 4200 block of Los Serranos Boulevard in Chino Hills on Jan. 30, 2005.

Investigators say Marez, Valle and Perez were all in the same gang.

Marez, however, may have turned on his friends after Valle made the blunder of stealing drugs and a television from the home of a Mexican Mafia gang leader in Pomona, investigators say.

The move put the entire gang at risk, police say. Rather than risk the fallout from the Mexican Mafia and its underlings, Marez decided to kill Valle, investigators say.

Perez probably had nothing to do with the burglary, and was killed only because he happened to be with Valle when the executioner came, police said.

Detectives linked Marez to the killings through a gun and his cell phone records.

Officers arrested him just over a month after the shooting in possession
Advertisement
Click Here!
of a pistol that later proved to be the murder weapon. Cell phone records placed him in the area of the murder at the time it occurred.

His attorney, David Goldstein, argues in court papers that Marez's possession of the weapon weeks after the killings does not prove he pulled the trigger.

Goldstein further claims that the judge who presided over Marez's preliminary hearing allowed inappropriate hearsay testimony from police officers about Marez's cell phone records.

The prosecutor, Deputy District Attorney Michael Dowd, could not be reached for comment.

rod.leveque@inlandnewspapers.com

(909) 483-9325
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

MAN SEEKS DISMISSAL IN KILLINGS Empty Re: MAN SEEKS DISMISSAL IN KILLINGS

Post  W.Devil Sat May 24, 2008 1:56 am

fuck,...wrong section...lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:34 am

I can't remember the name of this gang but all these vatos were from, "East county line marijuanos", or county line some shit. Ive only met one vato from that gang before.

Anyways this is one of the reasons why some varrios don't like to fallow the big homies.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:36 am

^^never heard of "east county line marijuanos" before...they from pomona?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:25 am

Yeah, I seen a few of their hit ups around Pipeline st. below Mission blvd.

I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. If it wasn't for this article I would have forgotton all about them.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am

i always wondered who was in that hood....my the company my uncle works for has thre work yard on a street called kadota or something which is in that area....

from what i remember of that street "kadota" it was pretty run down..no sidewalks or anything...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 am

Yeah thats not far from the chino border. it does look all fucked up around there. If you go to East End st just south of Mission blvd. I had a homie from 12 st that lived there. Like I said before doce is spread out all over Pomona.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 pm

THATS THE AREA MY EX LADY LIVES IN DOWN THERE LIL ALLY WAYS I WOULD ALWAYS SEE 12th HIT UPS SO I ALWAYS GUESS THAT WAS PART OF THERE HOOD NEVER SEEN EAST-END MARIJUNAOS HIT UPS...YEA THAT SPOT LOOKS RUN DOWN BECAUSE THAT USED TO BE HOURSE PROPERTY LIKE THE PARTS OF CHINO IT HITS GUESS THEY NEVER GOT AROUND TO PUT IN SIDE WALKS LIKE THE REST OF THE CITY...I REMEBER SEEING THE BIGIST STOP SING IN THE WORLD ON PIPELINE & PHILLIPS SHIT WAS LIKE 3 TIMES THE SIZE AS A NORMAL ONE LOL...THERES ALSO THOSE TRAILER PARK HOMES RIGHT THERE CALLD PEACHWOOD I WENT OT SCHOOL WITH SOME OF THESE VATOS THEY REALLY CLAIM POMONA PEACHWOOD AS A VARRIO REPPIN THERE TRAILER HOMES Shocked

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Peachwood huh ? LOL I think I know what your talking about, I use to kick it with some of the homies over there.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm

LOL YEA OUR SCHOOL BUS WOULD PICK US UP IN ONTA THAN GO OVER THERE TO PICK THEM UP AND WHEN THEY GOT ON THE BUS TO GO TO MONTCLAIR THEY WOULD SCREAM PEACHWOOD!!! LOL IT WAS THE FUNNIST SHIT, ME AND THE HOMIES EVEN HAD A RUN IN WITH A VATO FROM "PEACHWOOD" HE ALSO CLAIM 12th WE WENT OVER TO PEACHWOOD TO HANDLE AND THEY WHERE LIKE 30 DEEP ALL THRO OUT THE AREA MOST OF THEM VATOS CALIM ANOTHER HOOD BEFOR PEACHWOOD...AS WE DROVE THRO PEACHWOOD ALL YOU CAN HEAR THE YOUNGSTER SAY IS PEACHWOOD!

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Lol.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain