Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Coast is poppin right now

+8
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
all eyes on me
IE4LIFE
Drop Out
P_LOKO
.02 cents
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Central Coast is poppin right now Empty Central Coast is poppin right now

Post  .02 cents Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Here is a link to the shit going down in Salinas Ca

http://news.salinaspd.com/
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Central Coast is poppin right now Empty Re: Central Coast is poppin right now

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Yeah looks like it. 5 homicides within a one week period with a few more attempted 187s.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 pm

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POST?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  IE4LIFE Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 am

It's on and crackin up there. I lived there for a minute and those Nortenos were crazy, but all looked like Pisa's. They hate on any Southerners and I was about to catch a case.

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  all eyes on me Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:18 pm

I lived in San Jose for 7 years, Salinas has always been poppin. It was mostly Nortenos, but a lot of Surs were moving in right before I moved back down here...

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm

all eyes on me wrote:I lived in San Jose for 7 years, Salinas has always been poppin. It was mostly Nortenos, but a lot of Surs were moving in right before I moved back down here...

Yeah I stayed up North for a brief moment. It wasn't that I wanted to...but I didn't have a choice. Met a lot of Norteno's from everywhere...San Jose Sharkies, Varrio Centro Failas, Vacaville, Merced Dead End Lokos...etc. They all were cool for the most part...met some Sureno's as well...I really never understood why the hell dudes choose to be Sureno's when they are living WAY the hell up there. To each his own I guess.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Raza Soldado wrote:Here is a link to the shit going down in Salinas Ca

THATS CENTRAL CALI...... FOOLS FROM VENTURA AND SANTA BARBARA CLAIM THE CENTRAL COAST

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:

THATS CENTRAL CALI...... FOOLS FROM VENTURA AND SANTA BARBARA CLAIM THE CENTRAL COAST

SALINAS IS CENTRAL CALI, BUT VENTURA AND SANTA BARBARA ARE TOW THREE HOURS AWAY...IF OYU WANNA GET TECHNICALL YOU CAN SAY FRISCO IS CENTRAL CALI.. BUT THEY DONT CLAIM IT, SOME EVEN CLAIM SUR 14 OR SOUTHERN PART OF SNORT....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:53 pm

SF is in the bay of Northern California, Central CA is also in Northern California, only most references to Central California are for cities in the Central Valley, Fresno, Sacramento, Stockton and so on..but it's all Northern California especially as far as Nortenos go.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:SF is in the bay of Northern California, Central CA is also in Northern California, only most references to Central California are for cities in the Central Valley, Fresno, Sacramento, Stockton and so on..but it's all Northern California especially as far as Nortenos go.

I NEVER HEARD ANYONE CALL SACRAMENTO OR STOCKTON CENRTAL CALI, JUST SNORT CALI... AND YA I KNOW FRISCO IS THE BAY BUT I SAID TECHNICALLY, LIKE IF YOU LOOK AT THE MAP...ITS TECHNICALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF CALI...BUT YA THEY ALL CLAIM SNORT....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:00 pm

LOL at snort.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Is it me, or does it feel really different up there than down here, when ever I go up north I feel like im in another state it feels different in southern cali
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  all eyes on me Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 am

Funny, I thought that I was the only one that felt that way when I lived up in San Jo. All I can say is, It's just different up there bro!

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 am

all eyes on me wrote:Funny, I thought that I was the only one that felt that way when I lived up in San Jo. All I can say is, It's just different up there bro!

Yup It's hard to explain it's something that you have to feel yourself
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:26 am

ITS BECAUSE ALL THE SPACE BETWEEN THE CITIES, AND I NOTICED THE OTHER DAY THAT THERES NO MOUNTAIN RANGES LIKE THE ONE WE GOT NEXT TO US ALL THE TIME, ITS WIERD LOOKING OUT AND SEEING NOTHIN BUT BLUE SKY AND SPACE IN EVERY DIRECTION...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah that's it. You got hills but no mountains.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 am

all eyes on me wrote:Funny, I thought that I was the only one that felt that way when I lived up in San Jo. All I can say is, It's just different up there bro!

I've been in and out of San Jose myself. I've always thought it was hella funny how the Sharkie's Norteno's would hit up their hood...cross out the first three S letters and leave the last J... SSSJ (South Side San Jose Sharkies)...Looks like they damn near cross their own hood out everytime they hit up.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 pm

I remember the first time I went up to the bay I was like where the hell are the cities at because it was all open fields and hills specially near San Jose and near Oakland
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:

You are right, it is central Cali, but it is also on the coast, hence Central Coast. Fresno reps central valley and if you look on the map, they are directly to the right of us, only in the valley and not the coast, hence central valley not central Cali.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 am

The weekend of Feb. 14th I was up in San Luis Obispo. Didn't see any fools around though. Anyone know what's up with Santa Maria? I hear there's a lot of shit going on there, but don't know if they're claiming to be nortenos or what. I think it's too far south for that, to be honest.

Anyway SLO is a cool place to kick back, especially during the summer when it's hot as fuck down here. Our room was $47 a night at the Travelodge downtown, by all the bars.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm

SFxSTONER wrote:The weekend of Feb. 14th I was up in San Luis Obispo. Didn't see any fools around though. Anyone know what's up with Santa Maria? I hear there's a lot of shit going on there, but don't know if they're claiming to be nortenos or what. I think it's too far south for that, to be honest.

Anyway SLO is a cool place to kick back, especially during the summer when it's hot as fuck down here. Our room was $47 a night at the Travelodge downtown, by all the bars.

Santa maria is SUR controlled, but I think there might be northerners rolling around once in a while because its so close to SLO county. Santa Maria is the northern tip of Santa Barbara county, 805. I got a homie from there, from west park locos, he said Santa is all SUR, just different varrios fighting each other. I think I heard of estrellas in nipomo which is one town north of Santa Maria, the southern part of SLO county, but I could be wrong on that one.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Raza Soldado wrote:
SFxSTONER wrote:The weekend of Feb. 14th I was up in San Luis Obispo. Didn't see any fools around though. Anyone know what's up with Santa Maria? I hear there's a lot of shit going on there, but don't know if they're claiming to be nortenos or what. I think it's too far south for that, to be honest.

Santa maria is SUR controlled, but I think there might be northerners rolling around once in a while because its so close to SLO county. Santa Maria is the northern tip of Santa Barbara county, 805. I got a homie from there, from west park locos, he said Santa is all SUR, just different varrios fighting each other. I think I heard of estrellas in nipomo which is one town north of Santa Maria, the southern part of SLO county, but I could be wrong on that one.

Yeah everything south of Delano and Visalia is pretty much sureno
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:21 pm

another two murdered...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Central Coast is poppin right now Empty http://www.thecalifornian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090227/NEWS01/90227001

Post  .02 cents Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Official Salinas police report on Thursday night double homicide
February 27, 2009

Read Comments(74)Recommend Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
Facebook
Digg
Reddit
Newsvine
Buzz up! The Salinas Police Department released the following announcement regarding last night's double shooting in the city:

On February 26, 2009, at approximately 8pm, Carlos Mejia 17, and Francisco Alfaro 16, were standing in the parking lot area of 918 Acosta Plaza. Mejia and Alfaro were approached by two males, who each pulled out handguns, and shot Mejia and Alfaro several times. The suspects ran toward Acosta Plaza and may have got into a vehicle and left the area.

Mejia was life flighted to a bay area hospital suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the torso and lower body. He was later pronounced dead. Alfaro, who also suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his torso, was transported by ambulance to Natividad Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. This double homicide is being investigated as gang related.

The Salinas Police Department is asking that anyone with any information regarding this shooting to please contact Detective Villegas at 758-7348 or Detective Gemette at 758-7129. If you would like to remain anonymous, please call the Salinas Police Department tip line at 775-4222 or We-Tip at 1-800-78-CRIME.

Next Pageundefined
Previous PageIn your voice
Read reactions to this story
Newest first Oldest first
SalinasIsDoomed wrote:

Replying to MrBarq:

yes... Salinas is doomed. With people like you running their mouths.

I dare you to sing the praises of a gang banger when one of your clildren is killed by a stray bullet from one of them. You obviously have no life experience. These "kids" would have stabbed you in a second if you disrespected them. They depend on bleeding hearts like you to keep getting away with their criminal activity. Your attitude is much more dangerous than mine pal. And what does my job have to do with anything? That was just pointless.

You are proof positive that there is NO difference between nativism.....

Wow next time you might want to look up the big words before you post them. I am guessing you are one of those racist latino studies "professors" at hartnell college lol. Either way, gangs are not a RACE...they are a criminal lifestyle. GANGS ARE A CHOICE - stop making excuses and accept personal responsibility.

2/27/2009 2:41:43 PM <p class="replyingto">Replying to <span class="author">MrBarq</span>:</p><blockquote>yes... Salinas is doomed. With people like you running their mouths.</blockquote><br /><br />I dare you to sing the praises of a gang banger when one of your clildren is killed by a stray bullet from one of them. You obviously have no life experience. These "kids" would have stabbed you in a second if you disrespected them. They depend on bleeding hearts like you to keep getting away with their criminal activity. Your attitude is much more dangerous than mine pal. And what does my job have to do with anything? That was just pointless.<br /><br />
You are proof positive that there is NO difference between nativism.....
<br /><br />Wow next time you might want to look up the big words before you post them. I am guessing you are one of those racist latino studies "professors" at hartnell college lol. Either way, gangs are not a RACE...they are a criminal lifestyle. GANGS ARE A CHOICE - stop making excuses and accept personal responsibility. <br /> SalinasIsDoomed
Recommend New post Reply to this Post Report Abuse

newest wrote:

As long as no innocents are hit; let these guys do their thing. Listen up boys. When you shoot someone do it right. not just wound your rival, doit right. Not to worry about police coming around. If they should they will not shoot at you- so run, chances are youll get away. If they do shoot they will probably miss anway and be put on administrative paid leave, Soon all will be on leave and bingo--no worries, as no cops on the streets.. Get it?? Keep defending your brothers. If one of my brothers was shot and killed I'd want to kill the shooter or one of his brothers too. That being said---get out there and clean house. HEH HEH HEH... Just agreeing with those saying as long as the boys take out each other it is a good THANG-
2/27/2009 2:33:29 PM As long as no innocents are hit; let these guys do their thing. Listen up boys. When you shoot someone do it right. not just wound your rival, doit right. Not to worry about police coming around. If they should they will not shoot at you- so run, chances are youll get away. If they do shoot they will probably miss anway and be put on administrative paid leave, Soon all will be on leave and bingo--no worries, as no cops on the streets.. Get it?? Keep defending your brothers. If one of my brothers was shot and killed I'd want to kill the shooter or one of his brothers too. That being said---get out there and clean house. HEH HEH HEH... Just agreeing with those saying as long as the boys take out each other it is a good THANG- newest

Deusvult wrote:

No one wants to help, they just want to kill all the gangmembers. Sounds like you have the same mentality as those gang members, so what makes you different?

Actually at this moment that is exactly how I feel. What is the difference? Well I have nothing against a color a number or any of that other mindless cr@p that their actions revolve around. We have put up with this long enough. The empathy/sympathy well is dry and I really hope some drastic measures will begin to maniest themselves.

2/27/2009 2:33:25 PM No one wants to help, they just want to kill all the gangmembers. Sounds like you have the same mentality as those gang members, so what makes you different?<br /><br />Actually at this moment that is exactly how I feel. What is the difference? Well I have nothing against a color a number or any of that other mindless cr@p that their actions revolve around. We have put up with this long enough. The empathy/sympathy well is dry and I really hope some drastic measures will begin to maniest themselves.<br /> Deusvult

SalinasIsDoomed wrote:

Replying to salinasborn:

These were two KIDS! Probably didn't even know s*t about gangbanging

Wrong - they were known gang members

But your lack of compassion is exactly what's wrong with this city. No one wants to help, they just want to kill all the gangmembers

Gang members are criminals and terrorists...they have no value to society and no respect for the people in it. Why should we shed a tear when one of them is struck down because of the criminal activity they have CHOSEN to be a part of? Do you cry for every Al-Qaeda terrorist that dies? Don't you realize what these people are? They have no morals, no conscious and no concern for anyone but themselves. They are a threat to good, decent people and the fewer of them there are the safer we all are. Why can't you get that?

2/27/2009 2:31:29 PM <p class="replyingto">Replying to <span class="author">salinasborn</span>:</p><blockquote>These were two KIDS! Probably didn't even know s*t about gangbanging</blockquote><br /><br />Wrong - they were known gang members<br /><br />
But your lack of compassion is exactly what's wrong with this city. No one wants to help, they just want to kill all the gangmembers
<br /><br />Gang members are criminals and terrorists...they have no value to society and no respect for the people in it. Why should we shed a tear when one of them is struck down because of the criminal activity they have CHOSEN to be a part of? Do you cry for every Al-Qaeda terrorist that dies? Don't you realize what these people are? They have no morals, no conscious and no concern for anyone but themselves. They are a threat to good, decent people and the fewer of them there are the safer we all are. Why can't you get that? <br /> SalinasIsDoomed

MrBarq wrote:

Replying to SalinasIsDoomed:

Always look on the bright side of life Smile

yes... Salinas is doomed. With people like you running their mouths. Unbelievable how we have gotten to this point. You are proof positive that there is NO difference between nativism, discrimination, and racism.
You are probably some drywall salesman, or housewife, that won't say crap like this in public. You likely call yourself a christian. But given a screen name... No holds barred. Coward.
These were human beings with family, friends, and a future. No longer. And their death is what you celebrate.
Always look at the bright side of life? No, we will always be safer if we are looking out for what crawls from the shadows. Evil like you.
2/27/2009 2:30:15 PM <p class="replyingto">Replying to <span class="author">SalinasIsDoomed</span>:</p><blockquote>Always look on the bright side of life Smile</blockquote><br />yes... Salinas is doomed. With people like you running their mouths. Unbelievable how we have gotten to this point. You are proof positive that there is NO difference between nativism, discrimination, and racism.<br />You are probably some drywall salesman, or housewife, that won't say crap like this in public. You likely call yourself a christian. But given a screen name... No holds barred. Coward.<br />These were human beings with family, friends, and a future. No longer. And their death is what you celebrate.<br />Always look at the bright side of life? No, we will always be safer if we are looking out for what crawls from the shadows. Evil like you. MrBarq
Recommend New post Reply to this Post
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Central Coast is poppin right now Empty from todays paper: UPDATE: Man dies from gunshot wounds in Salinas this afternoon

Post  .02 cents Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 pm

February 27, 2009

Read Comments(14)Recommend Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
Facebook
Digg
Reddit
Newsvine
Buzz up! A man was shot at 1 p.m. on the 1900 block of Del Monte Avenue in Salinas.

The man was shot at the corner of Del Monte and Sanborn outside an apartment complex, and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

The road was shut down while investigators worked at the scene.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next