Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACK VS. BROWN

+8
Drunky McThuggerton
TumbleWeed
alfonzemefesto
Wes88
Ty
American Zombie
W.Devil
Drop Out
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN - Page 2 Empty Re: BLACK VS. BROWN

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm hispanic and middle eastern, so i'm a drunk and ill blow ur shit up
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Yeah if you got beef with a person from another race go against him and not against his entire culture that's what happened with alot of Americans after 9/11 they began discriminating muslims just because of what Bin Laden had done, when will people learn that we are all related somehow every race has a lil bit of everything
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 pm

^True, a whole lot of Americans did look at Muslims that way. I'm not up for that, all Muslims should not be discriminated just because of the evil acts of a few people.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 pm

im arabic...islam is the religion a muslim is someone who believes in islam.....ARABIC NOT MUSLIM....i at the moment don't believe in religion. However, I believe in one God, etc., it's too complicated my dad and his family are Arabic and muslims, my mom and her family is Hispanic and Catholic, after they seperated I lived with my mom so IDK about religion, im in high school IDC, but don't get it twisted I believe in God, etc..
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 am

Arabic? I thought you were latino.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 am

{~Vicente~} wrote:im arabic...islam is the religion a muslim is someone who believes in islam.....ARABIC NOT MUSLIM....i at the moment don't believe in religion. However, I believe in one God, etc., it's too complicated my dad and his family are Arabic and muslims, my mom and her family is Hispanic and Catholic, after they seperated I lived with my mom so IDK about religion, im in high school IDC, but don't get it twisted I believe in God, etc..

I see so your mother is guatamalan...and your father is arabic/egyptian...got it. So you can say that your latino either or. You identify with both or did the absense of your father also cut you off from that part of you?

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:26 am

my mom isn't guatamalan lol, my moms parents are from spain and PERU, the absence of my dad for several yrs made me forget about my arabian side, and the fact that I lived in Riverside brought out my hispanic side...but i saw my dad for the first time in a couple years last summer, and ive had a perfect relationship with him a lil b4 that, not guatemalan, peruvian.....primarily Saudi Arabian, and Spanish, hispanic latino same as spanish and peru which is from South America, you know that right?
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 am

im a be an antagonist for this black vs brown thread....lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:37 am

{~Vicente~} wrote:im arabic...islam is the religion a muslim is someone who believes in islam.....ARABIC NOT MUSLIM....i at the moment don't believe in religion. However, I believe in one God, etc., it's too complicated my dad and his family are Arabic and muslims, my mom and her family is Hispanic and Catholic, after they seperated I lived with my mom so IDK about religion, im in high school IDC, but don't get it twisted I believe in God, etc..

very true..alot of dumbasses think all muslims are arabs and think all arabs are muslims...

arabs only make up a small part of the muslim world...actually the biggest muslim country in the world is Indonesia..far as hell away from the middle east..places like Iran Afganistan etc are NOT arab countries either in case some of you thought that...

and theres also alot of christian Arabs...specially in countris like Syria and Lebanon
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:05 am

Yeah, it's kinda crazy because a lot of people don't even think of Indonesia when they think of Muslims...first thing they usually comes up with is the Middle East.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 am

.:DTxIE:. wrote:i think hes just a guy who see's his old school ways dying out and is afraid of change, wether that change is for better or for worse. he may not be politically correct, or just flat out wrong. i think i posted some music by "chicano rappers that are far worse than the music hes talkin about. but peopel gotta stop caring what came from who and who is beeing held down more. i see confused minorities take that as some twisted thing to pride themselves on. we all go t everything from someone and make it our own in our own way. we all have been through slavery, prejudice, and genocide. whether by the hands of some controlling majority, eachother, or our selves. people need to stop lookin to the past and blaming or tryin to take credit for shit, and stop lookin at the future and beein all scared of what tomorrow brings and live in the present. the only way to fix tommorow is to start today.

True. The old stubborn vetereno type. lol

btw, Lonewolf didn't write that piece, it was sent to him. But he did put it on his blog so obviously he supports it atleast to some extent.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 pm

O.G. dadd1E wrote:
.:DTxIE:. wrote:i think hes just a guy who see's his old school ways dying out and is afraid of change, wether that change is for better or for worse. he may not be politically correct, or just flat out wrong. i think i posted some music by "chicano rappers that are far worse than the music hes talkin about. but peopel gotta stop caring what came from who and who is beeing held down more. i see confused minorities take that as some twisted thing to pride themselves on. we all go t everything from someone and make it our own in our own way. we all have been through slavery, prejudice, and genocide. whether by the hands of some controlling majority, eachother, or our selves. people need to stop lookin to the past and blaming or tryin to take credit for shit, and stop lookin at the future and beein all scared of what tomorrow brings and live in the present. the only way to fix tommorow is to start today.

btw, Lonewolf didn't write that piece, it was sent to him. But he did put it on his blog so obviously he supports it atleast to some extent.

More important than him being an old stubborn veterano is whether his old stubborn veterano way of thinking will resonate with young chicanos who read his letter. For some, his words may simply reinforce thoughts they already have. But for others, his thoughts may make them feel as though they need to think and speak the same way he does in order to show that they are "proud" of their heritage.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:05 pm

I think it's important for everyone to be proud of their race and who they are but I don't think it's OK for people to descriminate or hate someone else because they are from a different race
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN - Page 2 Empty Veterano comments

Post  Ty Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:23 pm

See my original post on page one. Age doesn't always denote intelligence or wisdom.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Exactly.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Ty wrote:See my original post on page one. Age doesn't always denote intelligence or wisdom.
ya cause i know older people that dont know nada. plus im young and very wise and extremely intelligent....lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 pm

me too
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:30 pm

{~Vicente~} wrote:me too
oh ya vince. your the smartest person i know. can you teach me your ways?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  PAPER'D_UP Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm

The Old Saying Stands True.. "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

alfonzemefesto wrote:
O.G. dadd1E wrote:

More important than him being an old stubborn veterano is whether his old stubborn veterano way of thinking will resonate with young chicanos who read his letter. For some, his words may simply reinforce thoughts they already have. But for others, his thoughts may make them feel as though they need to think and speak the same way he does in order to show that they are "proud" of their heritage.

PAPER'D_UP
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2