Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inland Empire Gang List

+71
Mrleftcoast
FTLclique
Tavius95
PGCrip
Fjjnfujn
Joker86
The92503
madseason23
2MFBG
Kingsmurf1211
mafia B
Drooplocc48
Earth Horse
NSIE_00_OG
Itsrealouthere
MALDITOS OGs
ElsinoreCuz
LK1211#IE
Kev123
S.BkLue
yak.yak
KingUrge
BADBOY69
southsiderifa
Elsinoe25163
rune sindel
VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3
wolfman
vthls13
Forum Gawd
SOUTH SIDE_626
dinogift
SUIxlokos
NorthCounty
LadoSurRiva
hello*out*there
.02 cents
big smiley
LOCO ANGELES
dynojr20
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
danger13
ninobrown
EVANS STR. GANG
E_14ST
JinkyRctongs
Mothra
mylove
RIALTO RIDER
panic loc
E/S OR1S CRIP
HATE HO SHIT
alfonzemefesto
B.G.Nutt YrDp
{~Vicente~}
smooth909
Thief_Sicario
BeanIExRIV
W.Devil
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
SURCALMEX
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Drunky McThuggerton
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
RJD
dstrm300
CaliforniaRepublic
75 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Inland Empire Gang List - Page 6 Empty Re: Inland Empire Gang List

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:35 pm

HATE HO SHIT wrote:WE PUTTIN REDLANDS ON THA MAP OR1S CRIP

So how long have yall actually been a gang in Redlands? Yall stay in those Apartments off Post?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Demographics in Redlands:

* White Non-Hispanic (63.3%)
* Hispanic (24.1%)
* Other race (11.3%)
* Two or more races (4.4%)
* Black (4.3%)
* American Indian (1.8%)
* Filipino (1.0%)
* Chinese (1.0%)
* Other Asian (0.9%)
* Korean (0.7%)
* Asian Indian (0.7%)
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm

With that being said. YES please do tell us how long yall been around and how yall managed to get a black gang going with such black scarcity.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:51 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Demographics in Redlands:

* White Non-Hispanic (63.3%)
* Hispanic (24.1%)
* Other race (11.3%)
* Two or more races (4.4%)
* Black (4.3%)
* American Indian (1.8%)
* Filipino (1.0%)
* Chinese (1.0%)
* Other Asian (0.9%)
* Korean (0.7%)
* Asian Indian (0.7%)

thats crazy, theres more mixed people than black people...i dont think ive ever seen that.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:

So how long have yall actually been a gang in Redlands?

And why did y'all decide to become a gang? Protection? Money? To be cool? What?
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Lol, i think thats about the same black percentage as ontario.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:

Exactly! Thats a question i think can be asked of MOST of these newer year 2000+ just started gangs. Thats ill-managed young ambitions at its best. Seem like these newer clique/gang "hoods" change every other year too, what is that about? Bloods/crips/L.A./I.E. cats riding together... lol, thats confusing. I mean, i like the idea of unification for a certain perspective but at the same time, these youngsters have to understand to drop old affiliations if they want to be taken seriously. Atleast in my opinion. I dont know...

But i like Cray's idea about the hood history. Lol, i actually thought we had a section for that one though already. Take a look through some old pages and see whats up first because there's most likely a page for that History already. Oh, maybe i'm thinkging about the "OLDEST VARRIO/HOOD section, my fault...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:53 am

About the hood history...I wasn't thinking about creating a disscusion on it. But one where dudes can write their own hood history on there own neighborhood if they want. anyone whos proud of their nieghborhood and is mature enough to write one up kind of like the ones people did on the Brown Kingdom site.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 am

DAMN IS REDLANDS THE LAST WHITE SAFE HOUSE IN THE IxE?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Cray, thats a good idea, go for it, and dicer, i think so.... lol. Rancho is safe house too though... especially since they are building further into the mountains now.... lol.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Jae wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:

Exactly! Thats a question i think can be asked of MOST of these newer year 2000+ just started gangs. Thats ill-managed young ambitions at its best. Seem like these newer clique/gang "hoods" change every other year too, what is that about? Bloods/crips/L.A./I.E. cats riding together... lol, thats confusing. I mean, i like the idea of unification for a certain perspective but at the same time, these youngsters have to understand to drop old affiliations if they want to be taken seriously. Atleast in my opinion. I dont know...

I think a lot of cats, but not all, do it because it's fashionable. Gangsta rap and the internet have popularized gang culture, especially so. cal gang culture, in a major way, making it look very attractive and making being a gangsta more socially acceptable. I think a lot of these kids just want to participate in the culture without fully understanding what goes along with that culture.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm

cray wrote:About the hood history...I wasn't thinking about creating a disscusion on it. But one where dudes can write their own hood history on there own neighborhood if they want. anyone whos proud of their nieghborhood and is mature enough to write one up kind of like the ones people did on the Brown Kingdom site.

i was thinking, you could link all this together. like for example. theres the list right. but you can make it so when you click a neighborhood on the list, itll take you to a small map of the area or of the hood. or you can link it to both a map of the neighborhood and a small history of the neighborhood.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Inland Empire Gang List - Page 6 Empty EASTSIDE POST STREET CRIP

Post  E/S OR1S CRIP Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:51 am

HISTORY OF THE GANG COUPLE YEARS BACC A ACTIVE CLICC STARTED CALLED POST STREET RYDAZ THEY REACHED TO A NUMBER OF 30 DEEP IT WAS DUDES OF LA AND IE MIX THEY PUT ON YOUNGER DUDES FROM SAN BERNADINO AND LA AND YOUNGER DUDES THAT LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT DIDNT BANG AS FOR THE NIGGAS THAT WAS ALREADY FROM HOODS THEY WENT BACC TO WHERE THEY WERE FROM. THE BGS REMAINED ON THE TURF AND BANGIN THE GANG AND STARTED GETTIN INTO IT WIT THE VARIO REDLANDS AND NORTHSIDE REDLANDS ALL THE REAL NIGGAS THAT STUCC WIT THE MOVEMENT AND REFUSE TO GET PUT ON OTHER GANGS WHICH IS NOW KNOWN TO BE EASTSIDE REDLANDS POST STREET CRIP (OR1S CRIP BGS IN MOTION)WERE HERE PERMANANTLY RECRUITIN THE REALEST NIGGAS AND PUSHIN THE LINE TO THE FULLEST STAY BASHIN NSRX3 AND VRLSX3

E/S OR1S CRIP

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:05 am

But "Northside Redlands" and "Varrio" Redlands, aint even active. Not even to the slightest extent bruh. I never heard of them until I started getting online a few years back. Never ran into any G's from Redlands in the County or in the system. So who yall really fighting? I have a relative that moved to Redlands and went to that High school over there near the freeway. I went to scoop him up once and all I saw was whites , asians ,some mexicans and VERY very few blacks. Got back to his spot off of Colton avenue I think it is? Anyway that's close to were yall claim. Not a single sign of any gang banging going on over there. Not even the slightest clue. Like someone already mentioned on here its a sad thing when this shit is spreading like cancer with out a true cause behind it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  E/S OR1S CRIP Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

IT DONT MATTER WAT ANYBODY GOT TO SAY ABOUT THE HOOD CUZ ITS HERE TO STAY THEM NORTHSIDE REDLANDS ESE AND VARRIO REDLANDS ESE TRY TO GET WIT IT BUT WE STAY SMASHIN ON THEM AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO BRING A THREAT TO THE GANG WE GOT BGS IN THE COUNTY AND Y A BUT NONE OF THAT SHIT REALLY MATTER CUZ WERE HERE TO STAY NIGGAS IS NO LONGER SLEEPIN ON REDLANDS

E/S OR1S CRIP

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:30 am

E/S OR1S CRIP wrote:NIGGAS IS NO LONGER SLEEPIN ON REDLANDS

Wake us up cause were beyond sleep! We in a coma.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
E/S OR1S CRIP wrote:NIGGAS IS NO LONGER SLEEPIN ON REDLANDS

Wake us up cause were beyond sleep! We in a coma.

LOL!!!
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:53 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:But "Northside Redlands" and "Varrio" Redlands, aint even active. Not even to the slightest extent bruh. I never heard of them until I started getting online a few years back. Never ran into any G's from Redlands in the County or in the system. So who yall really fighting? I have a relative that moved to Redlands and went to that High school over there near the freeway. I went to scoop him up once and all I saw was whites , asians ,some mexicans and VERY very few blacks. Got back to his spot off of Colton avenue I think it is? Anyway that's close to were yall claim. Not a single sign of any gang banging going on over there. Not even the slightest clue. Like someone already mentioned on here its a sad thing when this shit is spreading like cancer with out a true cause behind it.

I will at least speak on the redlands ese's. From what I hear they are affiliated with the Sureno's protection banner (the black hand) I remember a few gang related shootings. Both were from NSR towards some Los Angeles ese's. I know they are deep as a muthafucka over there and i read in the sun that they were kicking up dust again because the older ones are returning home. So that one year they had 2 murders was attributed to North REdlands. NOt Post street like our young lost nigga would suggest.

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 am

niners wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:But "Northside Redlands" and "Varrio" Redlands, aint even active. Not even to the slightest extent bruh. I never heard of them until I started getting online a few years back. Never ran into any G's from Redlands in the County or in the system. So who yall really fighting? I have a relative that moved to Redlands and went to that High school over there near the freeway. I went to scoop him up once and all I saw was whites , asians ,some mexicans and VERY very few blacks. Got back to his spot off of Colton avenue I think it is? Anyway that's close to were yall claim. Not a single sign of any gang banging going on over there. Not even the slightest clue. Like someone already mentioned on here its a sad thing when this shit is spreading like cancer with out a true cause behind it.

I will at least speak on the redlands ese's. From what I hear they are affiliated with the Sureno's protection banner (the black hand) I remember a few gang related shootings. Both were from NSR towards some Los Angeles ese's. I know they are deep as a muthafucka over there and i read in the sun that they were kicking up dust again because the older ones are returning home. So that one year they had 2 murders was attributed to North REdlands. NOt Post street like our young lost nigga would suggest.

I know of at least four guys that died during the nsr/vrls war in the mid/late 90s. I'm not sure when varrio redlands started but it was definitely after nsr and it eventually became the deeper varrio. VRLS was always trying to jump mothafuckas, especially brothas.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 am

E/S OR1S CRIP wrote:HISTORY OF THE GANG COUPLE YEARS BACC A ACTIVE CLICC STARTED CALLED POST STREET RYDAZ THEY REACHED TO A NUMBER OF 30 DEEP IT WAS DUDES OF LA AND IE MIX THEY PUT ON YOUNGER DUDES FROM SAN BERNADINO AND LA AND YOUNGER DUDES THAT LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT DIDNT BANG AS FOR THE NIGGAS THAT WAS ALREADY FROM HOODS THEY WENT BACC TO WHERE THEY WERE FROM. THE BGS REMAINED ON THE TURF AND BANGIN THE GANG AND STARTED GETTIN INTO IT WIT THE VARIO REDLANDS AND NORTHSIDE REDLANDS ALL THE REAL NIGGAS THAT STUCC WIT THE MOVEMENT AND REFUSE TO GET PUT ON OTHER GANGS WHICH IS NOW KNOWN TO BE EASTSIDE REDLANDS POST STREET CRIP (OR1S CRIP BGS IN MOTION)WERE HERE PERMANANTLY RECRUITIN THE REALEST NIGGAS AND PUSHIN THE LINE TO THE FULLEST STAY BASHIN NSRX3 AND VRLSX3

A couple years back? So yall started in 2006??
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 am

alfonzemefesto wrote:
I know of at least four guys that died during the nsr/vrls war in the mid/late 90s. I'm not sure when varrio redlands started but it was definitely after nsr and it eventually became the deeper varrio. VRLS was always trying to jump mothafuckas, especially brothas.

Yeah VRLS became the deeper varrio out of the two because they recruited a lot of youngsters. NSR is mostly older cats, and don't recruit too many young-ins.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

good history by the way yall, are we gonna get the history section poppin?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Inland Empire Gang List - Page 6 Empty elsinore

Post  panic loc Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm

all of riverside county should be on the IE rollcall

panic loc
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:37 pm

panic loc wrote:all of riverside county should be on the IE rollcall
thats a sore subject wit some peoeple round here. but all riva county dopnt claim ie. corona dont. coachella valley dont, they claim d.e. all sb county aint up there either, we left out the high desert too...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Yea even if some of us don't consider certain towns as IE, thiers still parts of Riverside County that don't even claim it. So theirs no way we should consider the entire county as IE.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next