Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested"

Go down

Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested" Empty Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested"

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"This video was taken 8.16.12 around 7:30 pm. This is the video of a fellow patriot, Brandon J Raub, being "arrested" and taken away by Chesterfield County Virginia Police Department. They showed up inquiring his postings on facebook, and then they just took him. Some have cited his post, "Sharpened my axe, and I'm here to severe heads" as a questionable post on Brandon's FB. Those are song lyrics folks.

"You know what I find sadly comical.... When you are a liberty advocate and you either post things online or attend public liberty events, people think you are nuts because you could "get arrested or detained". The hypocrisy lies in the fact while I was active duty for 9 years, no one said I was nuts then, no one shunned at the thought of me being killed or injured, because it was patriotic.

Now, the awakened veterans are actually, finally, upholding our Oath to the Constitution to protect this country from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. It took me a while to realize the foreign enemies are actually those tired of our oppression and are only defending themselves from the U.S. Military Industrial Complex" - Kristen Meghan

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down