Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gospel According to Government

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Gospel According to Government Empty The Gospel According to Government

Post  American Zombie Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:39 am

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

The Gospel According to Government Empty Re: The Gospel According to Government

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Is government/the state your GOD?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:47 pm

RC wrote:
dope shit
but idk about some of the bashing

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Which bashing? Of the evil lying thug politicians?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:59 pm

RC wrote:Which bashing? Of the evil lying thug politicians?
na, the "parents stealing from their children to get their checks" part. also the "sitting in a big white building on sundays doesnt make you righteous" part

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm

most of these hate-on-the-fascist-government videos are all one sided, and they're just as boring as white men doing stand up comedy., trying to always come at you with "intellectual" jokes that ain't even funny

wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

So where did the video go wrong?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:05 pm

RC wrote:So where did the video go wrong?
i dont think it went wrong, just dont think id agree 100% with everything in it

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
na, the "parents stealing from their children to get their checks" part. also the "sitting in a big white building on sundays doesnt make you righteous" part

Well, their are people who like to think of themselves as good moral people because they sit in church on sundays or because they "follow the law" yet they support the state in its endless wars, mass murder, theft and promote its lies.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 pm

wolfman wrote:most of these hate-on-the-fascist-government videos are all one sided, and they're just as boring as white men doing stand up comedy., trying to always come at you with "intellectual" jokes that ain't even funny

One sided just like all state propaganda is one sided. Just like state education is all one sided....
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

RC wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Well, their are people who like to think of themselves as good moral people because they sit in church on sundays or because they "follow the law" yet they support the state in its endless wars, mass murder, theft and promote its lies.
there's always to sides to the coin craysta, and condemning all of a group for the actions of others puts em in the same bout as the ones he rages against

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
RC wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

there's always to sides to the coin craysta, and condemning all of a group for the actions of others puts em in the same bout as the ones he rages against

I don't see how he condemned a whole group. He was talking about a specific kind of hypocrite ..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

RC wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
RC wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

I don't see how he condemned a whole group. He was talking about a specific kind of hypocrite ..
when he references a specific group without also referencing that one bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch insinuates as much. but again i agree with the overall message.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am

I just think he was right on with that..

I meet people all the time and it really seems to be that government is #1 in their mind..

Government comes before their God...They may have never thought of it like that...but it is the truth.

Even atheists. who claim to be all about evidence and don't follow things blindly....Will usually snap at you for questioning their real religion...statism..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 am

RC wrote:I just think he was right on with that..

with what?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

comments-

Just like God who provided Manna to the Israelites, the Gov gave us roads from heaven.
Darkwizzrobe 26 minutes ago 3
And Gov was gracious enough to emancipate the slaves after enforcing the right to own slaves and hunting down escaped slaves for 100 years.
Only look at the good things Gov did, not the bad.
Morrakiu in reply to Darkwizzrobe 23 minutes ago
Just like God^H^H^HGov gave equality to the blacks, after taking it away from them for almost 200 years.
shanedk in reply to Morrakiu 17 minutes ago
PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY!
JUDICIAL
EXECUTIVE
AND LEGISLATIVE
Morrakiu in reply to shanedk 17 minutes ago 2
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of commerce, I shall fear no free market, for Thou art with me, thy laws and thy regulations they comfort me.
shanedk in reply to Morrakiu 13 minutes ago
For Gov so loved the world, that it wrote the Constitution, that whosoever believeth in Gov should not perish, but have rights.
Morrakiu in reply to shanedk 6 minutes ago
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

That video sucked cray because

It sucked to be honest war is sometimes neccary there is to many variables to just see things one sided cray, not only does he not say that there is majority of church goers that are really honest and loving but he generalizes all of them in the same category without separating the two or allowing people to realize that there is a separation. He just condems them all and assumes everyone is on the same boat. He is really a idiot im sorry i just have to say it ill break as much down as I can I wont listen to all of it cause its stupid.

First statment the guy that sells drugs the variable is what drug? If its addicting and it kills people then he is doing something bad but then because its illegal but then the person that buy it its there own fualt as is the criminals because he knows its illigal to sell so yea to many variables they are aduults they know what theuy are doing all we can do is teach people not force them.

Hes next 3 statements are to vague and he does not go into specefics tso its a bunch of jibbirish.

A man throwed in jail for 10 years for smoking a leaf is that truth cause please elaborate on that id like to see that truth? lol

As cop killer goes, if anybody kills for a stupid reason cop or citizen they should go to jail regardless but if its for self defense then their isn't a problem so yea to many things he dosent elaborate on he needs to be more specific. Life is just to complicated to put in a few sentences.

As for the church this man needs to find the difference between the church and the state we the people do not decide what congress does or the president does he blames us for voting and supporting them but what are those people to do if we don't educate them? Just ridicule them and bring them down like he does? why to make them angry and make them want to fight? He is a idiot that just speaks without first realizing that a state of government needs and always needs to be in place because if it wasent there would be to much rapes killings murders and stealing so why is church bad if it prevents that? We need to educate ourselves and put the right people in out government because like the old saying says you can take the homeboy out the hood but you cant take the hood out the homeboy so if we just turn to an anarchist state someone or group of people whether it be criminals or a person will come to control us then we will be under control again. We must educate people to change the government.

Also what he trying to say about the nazi statesmen saying u advocate violence but dont want to get your hands dirty thats just another assumption how he know the church people wont fight he assumes all Christians are the same and he thinks they all believe what the bible tells them the first thing he NEEDS to realize is people can and will do what they want and they must use logic love and kindness and firmness to do it and seems to me he just confuse truth with hes opinion of whaT HE THINKS LIFE IS or trying to confuse ppl.

After that he just states opinions with no facts im sorry i can explain everything just take to long its just a bunch of BS. funny-emoticons-2

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I disagree that he paints "all" christians the same. In fact, the video wasn't even about christianity or any particular religion. He was giving examples of different types of people that think because they do certain things, things that are generally considered good, still do not see the huge contradiction in their life as they support and cheer on the state, which is nothing more then a gang of thieving murderous thugs. So for anyone to make this about him attacking "all" christians , you're going way off the topic and missing the entire point. He's trying to point out that supporting the state is to support theft and murder...its support for violence against the innocent. So whether you're a church goer, a polite person, a law abiding citizen etc, it doesn't matter....You all have to open your eyes to what the state is, and decide if it is within you to support such an institution.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:

comments-

Just like God who provided Manna to the Israelites, the Gov gave us roads from heaven.
And Gov was gracious enough to emancipate the slaves after enforcing the right to own slaves and hunting down escaped slaves for 100 years.
Just like God^H^H^HGov gave equality to the blacks, after taking it away from them for almost 200 years.
PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY!
JUDICIAL
EXECUTIVE
AND LEGISLATIVE
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of commerce, I shall fear no free market, for Thou art with me, thy laws and thy regulations they comfort me.
For Gov so loved the world, that it wrote the Constitution, that whosoever believeth in Gov should not perish, but have rights.

Do you know what the problem with atheists cray is their to one sided they have no proof god dosent exist so how can they rule him out?They already have this premeditated outlook of today's worlds religions and automatically associate god with those ideas of who he is or isn't is. The truth is we don't know if he does and you don't know that he dosent so how can you say anything is certain? That's like saying the world is all black and white is it? Or is it because we have a prism in our eye that allows us to see color ? Also how do we proof that? do we connect a eyeball to a camera? its a theory yet scientists believe it and see it as their holy bible yet they do forget it is a theory just like god.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:17 pm

elvo wrote:

comments-

PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY!
JUDICIAL
EXECUTIVE
AND LEGISLATIVE

Do you know what the problem with atheists cray is their to one sided they have no proof god dosent exist so how can they rule him out?They already have this premeditated outlook of today's worlds religions and automatically associate god with those ideas of who he is or isn't is. The truth is we don't know if he does and you don't know that he dosent so how can you say anything is certain? That's like saying the world is all black and white is it? Or is it because we have a prism in our eye that allows us to see color ? Also how do we proof that? do we connect a eyeball to a camera? its a theory yet scientists believe it and see it as their holy bible yet they do forget it is a theory just like god.

facepalm

Elvo. I suggest you reread the comments and watch the video. It has nothing to do with proving god doesn't exist.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:I disagree that he paints "all" christians the same. In fact, the video wasn't even about christianity or any particular religion. He was giving examples of different types of people that think because they do certain things, things that are generally considered good, still do not see the huge contradiction in their life as they support and cheer on the state, which is nothing more then a gang of thieving murderous thugs. So for anyone to make this about him attacking "all" christians , you're going way off the topic and missing the entire point. He's trying to point out that supporting the state is to support theft and murder...its support for violence against the innocent. So whether you're a church goer, a polite person, a law abiding citizen etc, it doesn't matter....You all have to open your eyes to what the state is, and decide if it is within you to support such an institution.

and as I watch the video again, I noticed he calls out Christians, Jews, Muslims and Atheists who worship the state more than their own religion without realizing it. Well in the case of atheists because they claim to have no religion and be science and evidence based yet they superstitiously worship the state. It's obvious hes calling out a specific kind of person.

Last edited by Peaceful Anarchist on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:I disagree that he paints "all" christians the same. In fact, the video wasn't even about christianity or any particular religion. He was giving examples of different types of people that think because they do certain things, things that are generally considered good, still do not see the huge contradiction in their life as they support and cheer on the state, which is nothing more then a gang of thieving murderous thugs. So for anyone to make this about him attacking "all" christians , you're going way off the topic and missing the entire point. He's trying to point out that supporting the state is to support theft and murder...its support for violence against the innocent. So whether you're a church goer, a polite person, a law abiding citizen etc, it doesn't matter....You all have to open your eyes to what the state is, and decide if it is within you to support such an institution.

He does make references to Christianity he even quotes Jesus and says jews so if that isnt right on what else you need cray i mean he used those terms in hes statements to describe hes words LMAO you are confused I never said this was about Christians either? cray now you looking silly dont assume please, I started with hes statements in order and showed you how they do not make sense i dont know where you got the religion thing from if you listen to the video it goes in the order i said so you confused bro lol! . Anyways if the mans first few statements are full of holes and flaws which I exposed lol {shady that for you} how and why should we take him seriously? you asked where did it fail and I told you,

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Look at 3:31

3:47

4;22

He uses Christianity to support hes opinions thus that means he is using them as a reference for hes opinions correct? correcto

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 pm

elvo wrote:

4;22

He uses Christianity to support hes opinions thus that means he is using them as a reference for hes opinions correct? correcto

He's using it as an example to show the contradiction in people's beliefs. The state vs their supposed religion. Obviously.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm

elvo wrote:

4;22

He's using it as an example to show the contradiction in people's beliefs. The state vs their supposed religion. Obviously.

Not to repeat myself but HES ASSUMING things about religion he has this idea and programmed way of thinking that if your a christian this is how you are, what if Christians aren't like that what makes him thin k all Christians want to believe in murder and shit thats like saying your a 5 year old and your dad beats up your mom and your family blames you for life cause you didn't defend her how the fuck you gonna defend her if you a kid? How are they to know anything about religion or government if they dont become educated we have to educate them also cray its cause of this government your not dead so look at it at how you want let that sink
in.

Hes also a idiot in 422 he talks about prostitution in the segment before that were he it shows congress and blames us for allowing the government to give money to ppl that dont deserve it what does he mean? PPl that prostitute have babies throw them in dumpsters have abortions or on wale fare, all stuff the government pays for which he ridiculed them for doing so but then he supports the very thing that cause money to be spent on us? Also women are abused or strung out on crack when they are prostitutes is that really a good thing he is the real hypocrite cray yet another flaw in hes logic obviously he is still a moron.

As for stoning the woman in the old days Jesus should have said BLASPHEMY ignorance educate her not kill her LOL christian is just a name, there is alot of other forms of thought then just christian is I can say im a christian and a satanist at the same time and the first thing youll think is some generalization of what you have been taught of what those religions are about when in reality they may mean something totally the opposite. Life is complicated no mind no mind old geezer cray to much mind.

Life is complicated and people have to make a decesion on who they aRE in stead of making jokes or ridiculing them they should better yet try to help them and explain to them stuff at least he makes a effort how old are you? yet youve done nothing till now you feel me stuff like that.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next