Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gospel According to Government

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Gospel According to Government - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel According to Government

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Not to repeat myself but HES ASSUMING things about religion he has this idea and programmed way of thinking that if your a christian this is how you are, what if Christians aren't like that what makes him thin k all Christians want to believe in murder and shit

Where does he say anything about "ALL Christians believe in murder"? He is obviously trying to point out contradictions in peoples beliefs in the state vs their own religion. Christianity happens to be bigger here in this country so he mentions it a little more, be he mentions Jews, Muslims and Atheists too. Hes calling out ALL people that support the state. Which is almost everybody.

How are they to know anything about religion or government if they dont become educated we have to educate them
The point of videos like this is to educate people or at least wake them up.

also cray its cause of this government your not dead so look at it at how you want let that sink
in.

Exactly, government is GAWD. It gives us life and air to breath. We must rejoice and praise our state masters for being so kind as to let us live.

Hes also a idiot in 422 he talks about prostitution in the segment before that were he it shows congress and blames us for allowing the government to give money to ppl that dont deserve it what does he mean? PPl that prostitute have babies throw them in dumpsters have abortions or on wale fare, all stuff the government pays for which he ridiculed them for doing so but then he supports the very thing that cause money to be spent on us? Also women are abused or strung out on crack when they are prostitutes is that really a good thing he is the real hypocrite cray yet another flaw in hes logic obviously he is still a moron.

The point is the government throws people in cages for non-violent "crimes". Theirs a difference between doing something immoral and committing an actual crime.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

The Gospel According to Government - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel According to Government

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:

Not to repeat myself but HES ASSUMING things about religion he has this idea and programmed way of thinking that if your a christian this is how you are, what if Christians aren't like that what makes him thin k all Christians want to believe in murder and shit

Where does he say anything about "ALL Christians believe in murder"? He is obviously trying to point out contradictions in peoples beliefs in the state vs their own religion. Christianity happens to be bigger here in this country so he mentions it a little more, be he mentions Jews, Muslims and Atheists too. Hes calling out ALL people that support the state. Which is almost everybody.

How are they to know anything about religion or government if they dont become educated we have to educate them
The point of videos like this is to educate people or at least wake them up.

also cray its cause of this government your not dead so look at it at how you want let that sink
in.

Exactly, government is GAWD. It gives us life and air to breath. We must rejoice and praise our state masters for being so kind as to let us live.

Hes also a idiot in 422 he talks about prostitution in the segment before that were he it shows congress and blames us for allowing the government to give money to ppl that dont deserve it what does he mean? PPl that prostitute have babies throw them in dumpsters have abortions or on wale fare, all stuff the government pays for which he ridiculed them for doing so but then he supports the very thing that cause money to be spent on us? Also women are abused or strung out on crack when they are prostitutes is that really a good thing he is the real hypocrite cray yet another flaw in hes logic obviously he is still a moron.

The point is the government throws people in cages for non-violent "crimes". Theirs a difference between doing something immoral and committing an actual crime.

You cant patronize if you yourself are corrupted or confused all I got to say. plus he dosent make hes intentions known, like me if i spoke id make it very clear these are opinions and not fact and that I just want to strike conversation and debate not a crusade.

So he dosent mention that he is talking about all Christians your right but if he dosent mention that he dosent care obviously or else hed make it know that theres a difference.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't think that would be necessary. In my opinion, the point and message of the video was so clear that theirs no need for such disclaimers.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Lol At Elvo And His Meaningless Rants.....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:I don't think that would be necessary. In my opinion, the point and message of the video was so clear that theirs no need for such disclaimers.

It would because everyone knows people RAGE!!!!!!!!! LOL anyways just trying to talk kinda bored hope didnt offend you crayster

Also you said you wanted me to explain where the video failed I explained flaws in hes logic and that means no one should take him seriously I used religion to support my statement about why he is flawed and shouldent be taken seriously and the same to the vid.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

OK let me start from the beginning . There is way to many variables in life for us to explain things in simple statement's like he does. He dosent make it known that the thousands of people have different ideas thoughts and outlooks about anything but in hes video he implys they are a certain way or things are this way when he obviously dosent speak for the whole population. He count everyone in because im sorry cray but that is necessary when I talk i make it know its a opinion and not fact so ppl dont think im assuming stuff out of my ass about them. you may have people that steal and murder and say they are church goers. Then you may have honest people that are truly good.

Then you have some that say they are true Christians but will kill to defend themselves or their family or country like marines. There is so many different distinct people and lines and to not touch down on that just is disrespect and simply disregard for the people that have different thought. from these ideas many more people may have different ideas about the government its really complicated and he needs to address everything instead of just certain things if he wants to be taken seriously if not he just isnt caring about the person he dosent want to educate them if he isnt willing to go the whole 100% why I think that vid is bad.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

elvo wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:I don't think that would be necessary. In my opinion, the point and message of the video was so clear that theirs no need for such disclaimers.

It would because everyone knows people RAGE!!!!!!!!! LOL anyways just trying to talk kinda bored hope didnt offend you crayster

Also you said you wanted me to explain where the video failed I explained flaws in hes logic and that means no one should take him seriously I used religion to support my statement about why he is flawed and shouldent be taken seriously and the same to the vid.

I don't get offended. Just frustrated.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

These are just my thoughts hope you understand if you dont agree thats fine but regardless thanks you for posting the video regardless cause it helps spark thought amongst the board members and for that you have my thanks much obliged good sir. pedobear

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm

elvo wrote:These are just my thoughts hope you understand if you dont agree thats fine but regardless thanks you for posting the video regardless cause it helps spark thought amongst the board members and for that you have my thanks much obliged good sir. pedobear

scratch confused wtf
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Ro 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, p for there is no authority except that which God has established. q The authorities that exist have been established by God.
BernieEOD 21 hours ago
So Hitler was appointed by God, and it was good for people to obey him and carry out his "laws"? Not only that, but the guys who nailed Jesus to the cross, they were the good guys too, because they obeyed "authority"? Alrighty then. Have a happy goose-stepping day.
LarkenRose in reply to BernieEOD 2 minutes ago
Sorry, Jesus is God in human form the same God who wiped out the earth. The same God who destroyed Soddom and Gomorra. And Jesus is returning to strike down the nations and rule with a rod of iron
BernieEOD 21 hours ago
Right after Jesus rules with a rod of iron, maybe Gandhi will show up and start mowing people down with a machine-gun. Quit trying to hide your personal psychoses and malevolence behind scripture, you impotent, cowardly, power-happy fascist.
LarkenRose in reply to BernieEOD (Show the comment) 11 seconds ago

Smile
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

lol @ all that hatred.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm

DontxTrip wrote:lol @ all that hatred.

Hatred by the statist fascist that tries to use the bible to excuse his urge to use government to rule over people and commit crimes.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 pm

RC wrote:

Hatred by the statist fascist that tries to use the bible to excuse his urge to use government to rule over people and commit crimes.
lol i was talkin bout the atheistic christian hate. hate is hate, but neither is a good way to prove a point, makes em seem ignorant.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
RC wrote:

lol i was talkin bout the atheistic christian hate. hate is hate, but neither is a good way to prove a point, makes em seem ignorant.

It had nothing to do with being atheistic or hating christians lol... It was a response to a guy trying to use his religion to excuse tyrannical government. That's the entire point, calling out frauds and hypocrites.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2