Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA TAGBANGERS FROM EARLY 90'S

+2
TumbleWeed
SURCALMEX
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LA TAGBANGERS FROM EARLY 90'S - Page 2 Empty Re: LA TAGBANGERS FROM EARLY 90'S

Post  P_LOKO Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:03 am

I wouldn't doubt if Fast and Ferious really was based on it. Does anybody know of any spots anywhere else (LA, OC, etc) that had races on the level of the Ontario street races? This is the only place I really know about where so much people showed up to race and watch the show, just like the movie.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 am

I know every county had its spots. Even other cities in IE did I think. But Ontario was the one everyone knew about. Sounds like everyone went to the Ontario races
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:I wouldn't doubt if Fast and Ferious really was based on it. Does anybody know of any spots anywhere else (LA, OC, etc) that had races on the level of the Ontario street races? This is the only place I really know about where so much people showed up to race and watch the show, just like the movie.

Yeah and I hear that some parts of the last scene in the Fast and Furious where shot in Onterio over on Campus you know that one part before the train tracks because after the train tracks I think it was shot in the Union Station in LA and everybody I know that races says that Fontana is the spot right know cause they arent very strict with that shit like Onterio and Pomona
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:57 am

From what I seen on the news sometime back, not only do you get busted and have your car taken away if you are caught racing, but they also force you to come and watch your car get crushed by this big ass compressor...but what they don't tell you is that they will strip the car of all the worthy inner parts before they do it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:34 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:I wouldn't doubt if Fast and Ferious really was based on it. Does anybody know of any spots anywhere else (LA, OC, etc) that had races on the level of the Ontario street races? This is the only place I really know about where so much people showed up to race and watch the show, just like the movie.

SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME THE SAMETHING THAT THE F&F WAS BASED OFF THE ONTA STREET RACES...AFTER THE MOVIE CAME OUT ALOT OF CITYS STARTED DOING IT BIG..ONE THAT POPS IN MY MIND IS THE LBC THEY HAS SOME NICE RIDES N GOOD RACES.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:18 pm

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:

SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME THE SAMETHING THAT THE F&F WAS BASED OFF THE ONTA STREET RACES...AFTER THE MOVIE CAME OUT ALOT OF CITYS STARTED DOING IT BIG..ONE THAT POPS IN MY MIND IS THE LBC THEY HAS SOME NICE RIDES N GOOD RACES.

El Monte and San Fernando and Irwindale too
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:
cray wrote:ALl goes back to what I been saying lol.

TAG BANGERS-1990's.

NO ONES DOUBTN YOU LOL...BUT THERES STILL TAGBANGING EVEN TODAY, BACK THEN IT WAS FIGHTN N SHIT THEN IT STARTED TO GET MORE BANGED OUT WITH FOOLS GETTN SHOT OVER A TAG N ITS STILL GOING DOWN TODAY JUST WITH PARTYBANGERS IN THE MIX MORE CUZ TO ME NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO TAG BUT EVERYONE LIKES TO PARTY SO BEING SOUTHERN CALI THEY HAD TO ADD THE BANGING TO THE PARTING...NEXT ULL SEE DANCE CREWS TURN DANCE-BANGERS WITH DANCE OFFS WITH SOME FOOL GETTN SHOT IN THE END LOL.

LOL, shooting eachother over Dance Dance Revolution...two stepping on the enemies LOL, that would be some shit.

Wasn't MCForce13 in Boyle Heights a dance type thing in the begining? I'm pretty sure they were
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Are the inactive now? I remember they used to bang Michigan street of something like that...I seen a lil documentary on them...can't think of where I seen it though...maybe it was an extra on that American Me DVD? I don't remember...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Are the inactive now? I remember they used to bang Michigan street of something like that...I seen a lil documentary on them...can't think of where I seen it though...maybe it was an extra on that American Me DVD? I don't remember...

Yea, they were in that American Me DVD. I'm sure their still around. Yea Michigan ave in the heart of their varrio.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:00 pm

MARTINEZ on Brown Kingdom wrote this:

The original name was MC'FORCE Crew - their OG's have that tatted on them including the "Crew"

MC meant the shit MC Hammer, MC Rin etc

they were a break dance crew

when they became a gang, they played with the MC initials until they came up MICHIGAN (A main Avenue that runs thru their hood) and CRIMINALS .........but that is NOT was MC originally stood for

I knew their OG Founder (Deeko R.I.P.) so My shit is 100% accurate
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Break Dancing crew...that shit is crazy...I remember back in the day break dancing was poppin! I used to try to do a lil something something myself till I nearly broke my head experimenting on some crazy shit! LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Man the 80's were rife with the break dancing/pop locking crews.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2