Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollin 40s bank robbery

3 posters

Go down

Rollin 40s bank robbery Empty Rollin 40s bank robbery

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 am

According to Fox 11 News in Los Angeles the two bank robbers that were tossing money out the car on Wednesday afternoon in South LA were members from the Rollin’ 40s Crips, a predominately African-American street gang. The news cited an unnamed source but the neighborhood where the pursuit terminated at Vernon and Kansas Avenues and the various locations where the suspects dumped the money was in the neighborhood of the Rollin’ 40s Neighborhood Crips.
This pursuit started in Santa Clarita, over 30 miles away after four suspects were part of a Bank of America robbery. Two suspects were able to escape the vehicle when the pursuit was going through Sylmar in the San Fernando Valley while the other two suspects made their way into South Los Angeles. One of the suspects that jumped out in Sylmar is still at large.
In total, three suspects were arrested and they will be charged with multiple felonies including armed robbery, felony evading and destruction of evidence. If there is enough evidence that this bank robbery was gang-related, meaning that the acts of the three suspects was done so for the benefit of the Rollin 40s Crip gang as a whole (Cal. 186.22), they will face an additional enhancement which can add 10 t0 15 years to their sentence.
Even with little to no evidence that the robbery was gang-related or done to benefit the gang, the district attorney will most likely file the additional enhancement based solely on the identities of the suspects and not the motive behind the robberies. It is also filed because it can be used as leverage when negotiating a plea bargain. These defendants face at least 25 years in prison if a jury agrees with all charges plus the gang allegation.

Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Rollin 40s bank robbery Empty Re: Rollin 40s bank robbery

Post  American Zombie Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 pm

lol I was laughing when I heard about this.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:lol I was laughing when I heard about this.

Shits Crazy But I Doubt Giving The Money Away Was Their Intention Lol.!! They Prolly were Trying To Block The Streets For The Cops.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

I don't think it was their original intention but once you're going to get caught might as well do some shit like that LOL. Some of the people interviewed in the street were trying to make it seem like it was these dudes real intention from the beginning.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:I don't think it was their original intention but once you're going to get caught might as well do some shit like that LOL. Some of the people interviewed in the street were trying to make it seem like it was these dudes real intention from the beginning.

If That Was The Case Then They Have Issues Lol.!!! Robin Hood My Ass.!! Lol They Was Robbin ForNoHood.!! Lol.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 pm

wiish iwas there i could use money right know Sad
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom