Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery

+3
Mothra
P_LOKO
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Go down

Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery Empty Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm

6:12pm UK, Monday January 26, 2009
Nigerian police are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery - amid claims it used black magic to morf from a human to escape justice.

Vigilantes took the animal to police, claiming it had been a person trying to steal a Mazda 323.

"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed said.

"They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat.

"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody."

He went on: "We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat."

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation.

People have been flocking to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery Empty Re: Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 pm

yeah, I seen this last week...it made headlines news...Of course Black Magic is a big thing over there, like it is in many parts of the world...but what do yall really think about this one? It would be crazy as fuck if it really did happen...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Man we need to learn how to do that shit over here!

Wouldnt ever have to worry again hah!

Mothra
Associate

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 am

Mothra wrote:Man we need to learn how to do that shit over here!

Wouldnt ever have to worry again hah!

LOL! When the coppers roll up, just transform ourselves into a Goat and it will be all good.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:45 pm

LOL

O_U909
Associate

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 am

Paid_in_full wrote:yeah, I seen this last week...it made headlines news...Of course Black Magic is a big thing over there, like it is in many parts of the world...but what do yall really think about this one? It would be crazy as fuck if it really did happen...

I used to know a few people who dealt with that type of stuff, and I can say it's definatley real whether one wants to accept it or not doesn't change it. I have some pretty far out instances I've personally seen before off of occult type stuff like this.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah, I believe it. The old folks around my neighborhood got hella stories regarding black magic back in the homeland country. It's widely accepted in my culture. What type of stuff have you seen Ryda? Back then, there was a man in my neighborhood who passed away due to a "curse"...how do folks in the neighborhood know it was because of a curse? The paper that the curse was written on was found...it was torn into pieces and placed in various spots around the man's home...which was put together like a puzzle when most of the pieces were found. Some of the stories sound far out there and I know some people won't believe it since people aren't really fond of Black Magic in this society, but that's exactly what happened.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 am

Paid_in_full wrote:Yeah, I believe it. The old folks around my neighborhood got hella stories regarding black magic back in the homeland country. It's widely accepted in my culture. What type of stuff have you seen Ryda? Back then, there was a man in my neighborhood who passed away due to a "curse"...how do folks in the neighborhood know it was because of a curse? The paper that the curse was written on was found...it was torn into pieces and placed in various spots around the man's home...which was put together like a puzzle when most of the pieces were found. Some of the stories sound far out there and I know some people won't believe it since people aren't really fond of Black Magic in this society, but that's exactly what happened.

IF THAT SHITS REAL I WANNA SEE IT...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 am

Everyone in the neighborhood had a look at that paper before it was burned by the family of the man who passed. What basically happened was that he moved into a house a block up from where I stay...and mysteriously started getting sick and eventually passed. The doctors had no idea of what was going on with him. It wasn't until after he had passed that the scraps of paper were found and put together. It was even written in the native language of the people who lived around the neighborhood. It was believed to be written by the previous owners of the house.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:16 am

Paid_in_full wrote:Everyone in the neighborhood had a look at that paper before it was burned by the family of the man who passed. What basically happened was that he moved into a house a block up from where I stay...and mysteriously started getting sick and eventually passed. The doctors had no idea of what was going on with him. It wasn't until after he had passed that the scraps of paper were found and put together. It was even written in the native language of the people who lived around the neighborhood. It was believed to be written by the previous owners of the house.

WELL WHAT IT SAY ARSEFACE?...LOLK HOW YOU GONNA TELL THAT STORY AND NOT SAY WHAT IT SAID?..LOLK

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:Yeah, I believe it. The old folks around my neighborhood got hella stories regarding black magic back in the homeland country. It's widely accepted in my culture. What type of stuff have you seen Ryda? Back then, there was a man in my neighborhood who passed away due to a "curse"...how do folks in the neighborhood know it was because of a curse? The paper that the curse was written on was found...it was torn into pieces and placed in various spots around the man's home...which was put together like a puzzle when most of the pieces were found. Some of the stories sound far out there and I know some people won't believe it since people aren't really fond of Black Magic in this society, but that's exactly what happened.

Yeah Paid, like I said whether it's accepted or not it doesn't change the countless instances people have seen or experienced, people need to start being skeptical of the skeptics I always say. But as far as what I've seen, man, I can sit here and tell yall a few stories but they won't mean much if you haven't already seen stuff like this for yourself. But for the sake of bringing it up I'll tell yall of one instance. Years ago in my younger days I had a friend who had started to get into occultism like this. It started with the Ouija board and then led to various inexplicable things. I remember being in the room with this person, while using the board. I remember seeing the thing move around by its self, (the small pad) and answering questions we asked that would later be revealed to be precise and accurate, future life events, problems, relationships etc...

I remember I gave up the thing as soon as I had the first few experiences knowing that something sinister was underlying in it. My friend however had been brought deep into it, it became like a day and night type of deal, the messages it gave would call for strict hours of when they should meet, to make a long story short I started noticing a very different person from who I knew in the beginning, behavioral changes etc.. A few months passed and the friend I once knew was almost completely out of it, the thing started to tell him things he had to do in order to assure his well being and all sorts of other crazy things, he was told he had to certain things and if he failed to do so, a time of suffering would enter his life, I remember he came by my spot one night all distressed saying he had been told he needed to do something or else a tragedy would occur in his family. After a while I turned my back on him and didn't even want to engage in conversation with dude, after seeing how delusional he had become. Well sure enough a few weeks later his brother was been found dead, a short time later his pops was incarcerated for several years and his mother became strung out. And this happened to a family that was otherwise generally free of serious problems.

After this I remember I began to loose contact with dude and the few times I saw him he was deeply depressed and strung out himself, family all gone and relying on pcp to get him by, I have no doubt in my mind that all this destruction that came in his life was a result of all that occultism he was engaged in.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

Yeah Paid, like I said whether it's accepted or not it doesn't change the countless instances people have seen or experienced, people need to start being skeptical of the skeptics I always say. But as far as what I've seen, man, I can sit here and tell yall a few stories but they won't mean much if you haven't already seen stuff like this for yourself. But for the sake of bringing it up I'll tell yall of one instance. Years ago in my younger days I had a friend who had started to get into occultism like this. It started with the Ouija board and then led to various inexplicable things. I remember being in the room with this person, while using the board. I remember seeing the thing move around by its self, (the small pad) and answering questions we asked that would later be revealed to be precise and accurate, future life events, problems, relationships etc...

I remember I gave up the thing as soon as I had the first few experiences knowing that something sinister was underlying in it. My friend however had been brought deep into it, it became like a day and night type of deal, the messages it gave would call for strict hours of when they should meet, to make a long story short I started noticing a very different person from who I knew in the beginning, behavioral changes etc.. A few months passed and the friend I once knew was almost completely out of it, the thing started to tell him things he had to do in order to assure his well being and all sorts of other crazy things, he was told he had to certain things and if he failed to do so, a time of suffering would enter his life, I remember he came by my spot one night all distressed saying he had been told he needed to do something or else a tragedy would occur in his family. After a while I turned my back on him and didn't even want to engage in conversation with dude, after seeing how delusional he had become. Well sure enough a few weeks later his brother was been found dead, a short time later his pops was incarcerated for several years and his mother became strung out. And this happened to a family that was otherwise generally free of serious problems.

After this I remember I began to loose contact with dude and the few times I saw him he was deeply depressed and strung out himself, family all gone and relying on pcp to get him by, I have no doubt in my mind that all this destruction that came in his life was a result of all that occultism he was engaged in.

BEWARE!!!!!!!DANGEROUS!!!!!!
Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery Oujiaboard-1
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm

That's some crazy ass shit. I saw the Ouija board being sold at Fedco a long time ago, but never was interested in fucking with it...to tell the truth, I'm kinda afraid to engage in anything regarding spirits. One of the homies mom is just plain out insane from that shit...it started with the ouija board also...except this one, she would make herself...she would draw everything on a piece of paper and use a penny to move around the paper. She basically became delusional and ALL DAY her finger would be on this penny and piece of paper. She later started practicing all types of shit, like make him sleep on a piece of meat or do some shit with an egg whenever he was sick. He told me a lot of the shit that she would do, but it's been so long since I seen him I forgot most of it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm

yup Toys R Us has them
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:58 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:Everyone in the neighborhood had a look at that paper before it was burned by the family of the man who passed. What basically happened was that he moved into a house a block up from where I stay...and mysteriously started getting sick and eventually passed. The doctors had no idea of what was going on with him. It wasn't until after he had passed that the scraps of paper were found and put together. It was even written in the native language of the people who lived around the neighborhood. It was believed to be written by the previous owners of the house.

WELL WHAT IT SAY ARSEFACE?...LOLK HOW YOU GONNA TELL THAT STORY AND NOT SAY WHAT IT SAID?..LOLK

The man who lived at the house before really loved his garden. He would spend all of his time fixing up his garden, caring for the flowers, plants, and what not...no one really knew it at the time, but he was also fucking with "other things" obviously...well, when he had to move...he couldn't take his garden with him, so what he basically did was wish "bad things" to anyone (future owners) who tampers with his precious work. That's what basically was written on the paper. So when the new owners moved in, unaware of how much the previous owner loved his garden, they cut down all the flowers, plants, and pretty much destroyed the work of the previous owner. That's when things started taking a different turn...and the new owner started become sick and eventually passed. His kids were the ones that found the shreads of paper...some under big rocks in the garden, some in different spots around the house like the attic, etc...which was later put together like a puzzle.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Huero wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

BEWARE!!!!!!!DANGEROUS!!!!!!
Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery Oujiaboard-1

It's a trip seeing how they look nowadays. It looks like they trying to make them look more kid friendly now, that's crazy.

As for you HueroK......I can't make you think for yourself, you have to do that on your own. But what can I say?, besides the way it seems like your always trying to undermine a lot of things with out having any real prior insight or knowledge into most of the things you try to dismiss (wikipedia and google after the fact doesn't count). The fact that a toy store sells them makes absolutely no difference as they have always been sold in outlets and and toy stores, Parker Brothers has been making them for years now. Like I've mentioned if you never had an instance or experience then frankly you have no room to dismiss anything since essentially your doubtful conclusion is being formed by your own preconceived ideas from before.

I wouldn't say the actual board in itself is "dangerous" like you outlandishly put it, but I can attest that it's the way you use these things that can bring about these kinds of situations.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:15 pm

This is how they've always looked, looks like they made them look less mystic and occultic, which isn't surprising considering their negative image through the years. I thought they stopped selling them for a while guess I was wrong.

Nigeria: Goat Held Over Robbery Ouija-board
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeah I thought they stopped selling them also. You won't be able to find them in Wal-Mart, K-mart, Target, etc...I havn't seen them in years. Maybe they just sell it from certain online stores.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down