Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldest black hood in the IE

+12
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
LOCO ANGELES
IXE
3l3m3ntal
{~Vicente~}
Ty
CaliforniaRepublic
P_LOKO
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oldest black hood in the IE - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest black hood in the IE

Post  W.Devil Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 pm

yeh yall remember that article i posted up about black gangs on the ES in the 40s? back when the injunction on the ES was the big news
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 am

^^^Is that still up on this forum or from the one before? Post it up again homie
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:10 pm

do you mean like how 18th st. was formerly clanton 14
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 pm

No^^^.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 pm

o i get you
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Ty wrote:

I know the Macons are still doing they thang in San Bern, but what about the Butlers these days in Riverside? Do they consider themselves to be a gang or just operate like one? I don't know anything about them.

The Butler's are still around but on another level now for the most part. One is a well known pastor and community activist in Riverside. Another has some businesses in San Bernardino. The family last made the news a couple years back when one time blasted baby girl while she was asleep in the car. You remember Tyeisha Miller, she was a Butler. There are some Butler's in San Bernardino as well in and around the Zion's and CG's.

This is old post, how about the Greens of Rubidoux, they weren't as big and notorious as the Butlers I suppose but they did have a rep. I lived on Rubidoux Blvd between the early 80s - late 80s. Used to hang out with friends at the apartments at all sides of the 34th and Rubidoux back then.

Back then in the early 80s, I have never seen a Blood or Crip in my life neither did I see any colors or rags. There'd be pimpin dudes with Cadillacs occassionally.

There would always be dudes shouting across their lots "Waddup Bluhd?" or "Waddup Cuhz?" frequently with no identifiable gang affiliations or whatever.

And also recall the Butlers (and the Greens) becoming quite low key to near nonexistant once the escalation of violence rose in L.A. between the Bloods and Crips as covered EVERY night by the media.

In fact, classmates at Rubidoux high, not gangbangers but wannabes well actually not even wannabes either starting wavering around "the Projects" and PJC like a badge of honour to the fact the notorious Crips were represented in Rubidoux.

WSR and it's cliques were always evident but I don't recall DTR even when I left in the late 80s.

Anyways, enough reminincing, just like to know what you might know about the Greens? If anything significant and worth mentioning.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Bloods and Crips and their influence dispersed all through out Southern California shortly after their emergence in Los Angeles. In Southern California you already had established/emerging Crip and Blood gangs in other cities outside of L.A by the late 1970's. I'm certain that Rubidoux had a black gang around this same time that had a relation/connection with a Crip neighborhood in Los Angeles which eventually landed in there area as PJC, some have mentioned a relation to PJ Watts Crip. I know the 12's on the East side were around and established by the very early 80's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:27 am

C9'S OLDEST IN THE IE
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Bloods and Crips and their influence dispersed all through out Southern California shortly after their emergence in Los Angeles. In Southern California you already had established/emerging Crip and Blood gangs in other cities outside of L.A by the late 1970's. I'm certain that Rubidoux had a black gang around this same time that had a relation/connection with a Crip neighborhood in Los Angeles which eventually landed in there area as PJC, some have mentioned a relation to PJ Watts Crip. I know the 12's on the East side were around and established by the very early 80's.

No doubts you're correct and research will confirm it, well, especially since I had only been in the projects a few times in the mid 80s and that very briefly. It seemed I didn't hear anything about PJC until like the mid 80s tho and by then Crips and Bloods had entered into the whole American conscience through the nationwide coverage of the violence in LA.

But the Butlers were frequently spoken for by hear say and name dropping quite abundantly in the early 80s (in the Rubidoux Blvd, Pontiac Ave, Tilton Ave general vicinities) and through an occassional newspaper article gave me the impression they were an unsavory lot of thugs, pushers, and pimps tho not entirely inhospitable. Wasn't til high school really IIRC was I exposed to PJC, alot of the kids from the projects attending the school had more than alittle to speak of for them.

In fact, my friend's sister's friend was raped and strangled by a Butler or a Green (can't recall which) and her body dumped at that small diary farm just north of 34th street on the eastside portion of Rubidoux Blvd. I remember a series of rather large articles on it covered in the PE.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Oldest black hood in the IE - Page 2 Empty Macon Mafia

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 am

From what og jimbob told me the macons got there reputation when two brothers killed a sb police officer in the 50's I believe it was. There is a section in the downtown sb library that has the history of san bernardino even the gangs. Its called the California room and it contains literature and all kinds of info on san bernardino.

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:52 am

niners wrote:From what og jimbob told me the macons got there reputation when two brothers killed a sb police officer in the 50's I believe it was. There is a section in the downtown sb library that has the history of san bernardino even the gangs. Its called the California room and it contains literature and all kinds of info on san bernardino.

I'm at that library from time to time, I'll check out that room next time I'm there.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 pm

IXE wrote:C9'S OLDEST IN THE IE

Do give some years and some facts to back that up. From what I now know the 5x are perhaps the oldest black gang in IE. Dating back to around mid/late 70's as the Playboy Supreme's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm

The homie Rap has a junior high pic when he went to bloomington and a dude in that old ass pic is throwing up C9. Rap is 41 right now...so i'm guessing this was at least 81' 82'? And given the definition of a criminal street gang...i'd have to give it to the Macons as being the first black gang. Whatever the case i'm sure the concept of family's that act as a criminal street gang are going to be the answer to this question. That seemed to be the trend before actual street gangs started amongst blacks out here anyway. LIke the nuns in compton...before they were bloods, they were nuns...just like the macons basically.

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 am

MY TIO WAS TELLN ME BACK IN THE DAYS AROUND 77-78 THERE USE TO BE A BLACK GANG CALLED SMALLTIMES..NOT A C OR A B BUT A GANG...HE SAID THOSE WERE THE ONLY BLACK DUDES BACK THEN THAT HE WOULD KNOW WOULD COME BACK BLASTING......HE SAID THEY USE TO HANG OUT IN THE EASTERN SIDE OF CORNELL ST........U THINK IT COULD BE CONNECTED TO ES CORNELL CRIP???

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm

I seriously doubt it loco. You still had bands of brothers out here that were gonna put in work though. I know the traccs are an old gang too. My boyz dad who is hispanic said he used to hang with "brothers from the traccs" from time to time. His pops is in his early 50's right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 am

YEA YOUR PROBALY CORRECT......DAM THE TRACCS HUH? WAT CITY ARE THEY FRM???

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 am

The tracks of North Fontana, yeah thats an old black community Id be curious to know some history there.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:21 am

OHHH ISNT RITE NEXT TO THE 210 FREEWAY OR OUT THAT WAY???

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 am

LOCO ANGELES wrote:OHHH ISNT RITE NEXT TO THE 210 FREEWAY OR OUT THAT WAY???

The tracks are/were in the unincorporated area of north fontana. They're hood was off of Highland around juniper street and that whole area. The area looked like Muscoy. Now, they have torn most of that hood up and put new housing tracks in the area. I'm more than sure they still exist, but, i'm not sure if they really have a hood anymore. As a matter of fact back in like 06' there was a dude from NorthSide Traccs who was shot and killed in 5X's hood. I read somewhere on this forum that alot of them moved to rialto.

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 am

YEA KINDA HEADING TOWARDS SUMMIT BY FONTA QUE NO???

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm

There still is a good number of them in Rialto, I seen a dude from the Tracks at the Waterman Swapmeet a few months back.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

I WAS JUST AT A PARTY N DA TRACKS SATURDAY NIGHT.. WE GOT N2 INTO WIT A NIGGA FROM TRACKS.. BUT NOTHIN MAJOR JUST EXCHANGED WORDS..

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:I WAS JUST AT A PARTY N DA TRACKS SATURDAY NIGHT.. WE GOT N2 INTO WIT A NIGGA FROM TRACKS.. BUT NOTHIN MAJOR JUST EXCHANGED WORDS..

what street were you on? Because the traccs hood isn't there anymore. Its all newer homes and fwy. but, yeh, i'm sure they are still in fontana too...i just don't know where they relocated. So what part of Fontana were you in?

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

niners wrote:
MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:I WAS JUST AT A PARTY N DA TRACKS SATURDAY NIGHT.. WE GOT N2 INTO WIT A NIGGA FROM TRACKS.. BUT NOTHIN MAJOR JUST EXCHANGED WORDS..

what street were you on? Because the traccs hood isn't there anymore. Its all newer homes and fwy. but, yeh, i'm sure they are still in fontana too...i just don't know where they relocated. So what part of Fontana were you in?

I WAS ON ALMERIA AND HIGHLAND...

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 pm

yeh that sounds about right. There hood was between citrus and sierra...the main part of it anyway. Were you in a newer area of homes or was the area still kind of nothing but old houses and fields? As far as I remember, they gutted that whole area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next