Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldest black hood in the IE

+12
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
LOCO ANGELES
IXE
3l3m3ntal
{~Vicente~}
Ty
CaliforniaRepublic
P_LOKO
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oldest black hood in the IE - Page 3 Empty Re: Oldest black hood in the IE

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 am

niners wrote:yeh that sounds about right. There hood was between citrus and sierra...the main part of it anyway. Were you in a newer area of homes or was the area still kind of nothing but old houses and fields? As far as I remember, they gutted that whole area.
NAW I WAS N DA TRACKS.. ITS STILL SOME OF THE OLD HOMES LEFT ON CITRUS...

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 am

Alot of their old houses are still there, and most of their hood was/is west of citrus and north of baseline..But the surrounding area has changed very much (the freeway was built right through it)and Im sure the area value has went way up compared to what it once was..that might have to do with alot of them leaving.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Oldest black hood in the IE - Page 3 Empty 8 million stories

Post  Ty Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 pm

niners wrote:From what og jimbob told me the macons got there reputation when two brothers killed a sb police officer in the 50's I believe it was. There is a section in the downtown sb library that has the history of san bernardino even the gangs. Its called the California room and it contains literature and all kinds of info on san bernardino.

Yeah o.k., don't believe everything you hear. Some people talk a blue streak and ain't saying nothing. San Bernardino P.D., hasn't lost any officers in shootings, all have been killed in traffic related incidents. However Big Walter and Alton Macon were charged and acquitted of killing these two teenagers from Riverside in the '70s. All the charges were trumped up and the D.A., knew it. They charged Big Walter and Alton because of the reputation they had and because of tensions between the family and the department. The D.A., said they picked up the dude and his girl who were supposedly hitchhiking up near Glenn Helen Park and decided to rob them and rape the girl before shooting both in the back of the head once each.

During the trial they tried to outrage the jury with the senselessness of the crime because the robbery supposedly netted less than $1. They played up the violent reputation of the Macon's and of course Walter and Alton and this other cat Ernest but the case was based not on the physical evidence but emotion. Eventually justice was served when the jury came back with not guilty verdicts all around. This and the "O.G. Jimbo story" is the kind of nonsense that sparks angry reactions between people. Just for the record, some people believe those killings were linked with the zodiac killings.

Whatever the truth, the evidence showed whoever committed the murders took their time stacking his fully clothed body atop her nude body and then shooting pictures that were left positioned strategically around the crime scene for investigators to find. They knew all this when they made the arrests and filed the cases yet such is life.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Ty wrote:
niners wrote:From what og jimbob told me the macons got there reputation when two brothers killed a sb police officer in the 50's I believe it was. There is a section in the downtown sb library that has the history of san bernardino even the gangs. Its called the California room and it contains literature and all kinds of info on san bernardino.

Yeah o.k., don't believe everything you hear. Some people talk a blue streak and ain't saying nothing. San Bernardino P.D., hasn't lost any officers in shootings, all have been killed in traffic related incidents. However Big Walter and Alton Macon were charged and acquitted of killing these two teenagers from Riverside in the '70s. All the charges were trumped up and the D.A., knew it. They charged Big Walter and Alton because of the reputation they had and because of tensions between the family and the department. The D.A., said they picked up the dude and his girl who were supposedly hitchhiking up near Glenn Helen Park and decided to rob them and rape the girl before shooting both in the back of the head once each.

During the trial they tried to outrage the jury with the senselessness of the crime because the robbery supposedly netted less than $1. They played up the violent reputation of the Macon's and of course Walter and Alton and this other cat Ernest but the case was based not on the physical evidence but emotion. Eventually justice was served when the jury came back with not guilty verdicts all around. This and the "O.G. Jimbo story" is the kind of nonsense that sparks angry reactions between people. Just for the record, some people believe those killings were linked with the zodiac killings.

Whatever the truth, the evidence showed whoever committed the murders took their time stacking his fully clothed body atop her nude body and then shooting pictures that were left positioned strategically around the crime scene for investigators to find. They knew all this when they made the arrests and filed the cases yet such is life.

Well Ty I never stated that as fact, true i was going off of someone else. And i'm sure Jim Bob wouldn't make anything up so I must of gotten it wrong, this was awhile ago when it was discussed. Simple as that. But, good thing you cleared that up. Like I said, The California Room has a history of anything san bernardino that is note worty. Which is why i posted that source for people to look into the history of sb themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Ive heard a read few family names on here, did they operate on there own or what? they strike me as some of the families you have in my city, like the McGoverns, Daniels, Lyons(Look them up) etc
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Jinky wrote:Ive heard a read few family names on here, did they operate on there own or what? they strike me as some of the families you have in my city, like the McGoverns, Daniels, Lyons(Look them up) etc

The Mormons had a lot to do with the building of San Bernardino, as well as the towns in the mountains (Crestline, etc) which they used for logging before their leader Brigham Young called them back to Utah. I've heard some weird things about some of the stuff the Mormons found when they built the roads into the mountains (not that the Mormons aren't weird themselves).
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeh, there is a history written about how they (mormons) had to protect themselves from "savage indians" outside of the court house dowtown on a seal. Go figure "savage" wow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

SFxSTONER wrote:
Jinky wrote:Ive heard a read few family names on here, did they operate on there own or what? they strike me as some of the families you have in my city, like the McGoverns, Daniels, Lyons(Look them up) etc

The Mormons had a lot to do with the building of San Bernardino, as well as the towns in the mountains (Crestline, etc) which they used for logging before their leader Brigham Young called them back to Utah. I've heard some weird things about some of the stuff the Mormons found when they built the roads into the mountains (not that the Mormons aren't weird themselves).

CARE TO GO FURTHER ON WHAT WEIRD STUFF WAS FOUND?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 pm

When the Mormons built the logging roads up into the mountains, they found an area to have a weird effect... kinda like time sped up. This area is now known as the Valley Of Enchantment. After the first settlements were established up there, a girl was kidnapped by a cult (like some human sacrifice cult) and the Mormons hung several of them. I think I posted about Satan's Castle on here a while back. Seems like all the weirdos are attracted to that particular area for some reason.

The other thing is if you try to talk to people about it, they won't talk about it.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:35 am

SFxSTONER wrote:

Alot of weird stuff associated with the Mormons, heck the religion's founder Joseph Smith was a Freemason.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 am

niners wrote:Yeh, there is a history written about how they (mormons) had to protect themselves from "savage indians" outside of the court house dowtown on a seal. Go figure "savage" wow.

I gotta go check that out. Where is it outside the courthouse?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm

The Macons? The Macons operate similar to a gang, in fact I would consider the Macons a gang by definition. They go at it with several other gangs and in essence they do gang bang, labeling themselves as something, Macon Mafia.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:53 pm

yeh, they do act like gang members. I went to skool with one named mike...and he wasn't a gangbanger by anymeans. But, he sure played ont the reputation of his family. Shit, back in the days there was an incident at Jerry Stables involving some macons running over somebody purposely before smashing out...

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm

I knew of several Macons from back in the day who where "banged" out, showed their affiliation with tattoes, disrespected other hoods and generally played out as the typical gang member etc. To me there was never really a difference, though they are a very large family, they were always just another gang in my book.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

just look at patrick. Except he bange Gilbert St. But with the macons, they were supposed to be very tight knit. Its been some years since i've heard anything about them or the davis'. But, yeh in the 90's macon mafia was coming off of plenty peoples lips. There is supposed to be a picture of over 200 of them in panoramic pic. I've never seen it but older folks around me have talked about it. If they are that deep and back each other up whether wrong or right...thats a definite force to deal with. The clevelands are a big family too.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh no doubt the Macon's have always been a force to reckon with. One of the West side's that did the most. Back when you had the outsider incursion coming in, plenty where picked off by these cats.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Sounds like the families in my city, they're considered orginized crime here though(they usually beef with other families etc), most people who are related to the family were almost definetley former gang members, as they got older they, well you could call it "graduated".

The family in my scheme though, thats who we go at it with the most.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 pm

so how many macons is it? and how long has the macon family been n sb??

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm

The Macons are a very large family in the West side. They have been around have been around for several decades in the city. They associate as "Macon Mafia".
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Oldest black hood in the IE - Page 3 Empty Macon

Post  Ty Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:05 pm

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:so how many macons is it? and how long has the macon family been n sb??

The family is large and extended, its not just Macon-Davis. Its deeper than that. The last major news story was the case with Patrick and Marshaun and just before that when Jarret was killed. The family reputation dates back to the 50s when Leo Davis along with Joe Cordova and Choo Choo Gaines were the primary black figures who held the peace between the race based groups in town. In later years the reputation evolved and as is the case with any family some people got involved in criminality and others went on to establish peaceful lives within the community. Unfortunately, those aren't the members of the family that garner the attention.

One consistent feature has been the families willingness to stick together and defend each other against outsiders or perceived threats from others.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  DYCE Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

East Side 12st was THe first.. ECBC 1200

DYCE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

DYCE wrote:East Side 12st was THe first.. ECBC 1200

what year did they come out? And does anybody know which Blocc Crips of ECC started it?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

i heard that 1200 blocc crips and mead valley gangster crips were the first crip hoods in riverside county starting back in the 70s... there used to be a mead valley bloods but that didnt last long started in the late 70s and were dead by the 80s
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Been awhile since i've heard that name Mead Valley GC. I posted an article sometime back regarding them. Nobody knew of them on here though.

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 am

yeah these dudes been around for a minute they say theyre the reason why everyone in the perris valley started banging crip or blood back in the day.. they used to beef with 1200 in the 80s & 90s but yeah they got sum real ass riders tho and been around for a good minute i mean to be one of the first 2 crip gangs in riverside county they have to go to atleast the late 70s
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next